The Koran vs The Bible

The "study" is silly------they are asking really stupid people ----really stupid questions about fragments of writings that out of context have virtually no meaning

Stuff like this proves how far someone has to go to make Islam and Islamic society seem as evolved as Christianity and Christian society. These guys would be dead for disguising a quoran as a bible in Saudi Arabia.

Door nails.

Two storybooks taken way too seriously.

no Mr Clean------only a very silly person dismisses ancient scriptural writings----
they are very significant. Some of them are SUBLIME-------like the Bible----the Odyssey, the Bhagavad Gita ----------try it sometime. HOWEVER ---reading
them is not for the simple minded-----and CERTAINLY not ---this or that line-----
"wattya think"??? You can do that with the poetry of Edgar Allen Poe just as
idiotically

Stuff like this proves how far someone has to go to make Islam and Islamic society seem as evolved as Christianity and Christian society. These guys would be dead for disguising a quoran as a bible in Saudi Arabia.

Door nails.

the "experiment" was ill-conceived ------and carried on ----idiotically

The "study" is silly------they are asking really stupid people ----really stupid questions about fragments of writings that out of context have virtually no meaning

Great excuse. :laugh:

what do you imagine is the object of the "excuse". It is clear to me that
you never read either book-----or much of anything at all.
Actually I've read both several times. Youre attempting to excuse the violence in the bible Its ok but just know I know.

Door nails.
Thats a great deflection from the point. The bible is just as violent, misogynist, and bigoted as the Qu'ran and people are conditioned to pretend its not.

Actually I've read both several times. Youre attempting to excuse the violence in the bible Its ok but just know I know.

you know virtually nothing. I did not mention "violence in the bible" Your comment is rude and vulgar and evidence of your extreme ignorance.
Did you ever read the Odyssey or the BHAGAVAD GITA. How about
MACBETH? The ILIAD? Do you actually believe that the major themes
of any of those books is "VIOLENCE"?? or written to SUPPORT VIOLENCE?

It matters not what the books say. It matters a great deal what the adherents do.

One religion tends to murder, enslave, rape, mistreat in the name of their religion and the other does not.

Unfortunately, some Americans fail to see this transparent difference and try to tar both as equally dangerous.

Door nails.
Thats a great deflection from the point. The bible is just as violent, misogynist, and bigoted as the Qu'ran and people are conditioned to pretend its not.

Your comment is utterly meaningless. Most people have never read either.
I read them in my youth-----the good news is that not being as stupid as are
you------I did not imagine that I understood either Judaism or Christianity or Islam
by reading the basic scriptural writings there of. -----gee----young as I was----I was a lot brighter than you are now

you know virtually nothing. I did not mention "violence in the bible"

I know youre off topic then.

Last edited:

I know you off topic then.

a direct response to your idiot post is "OFF TOPIC"?

It matters not what the books say. It matters a great deal what the adherents do.

One religion tends to murder, enslave, rape, mistreat in the name of their religion and the other does not.

Unfortunately, some Americans fail to see this transparent difference and try to tar both as equally dangerous.
Which one is that? I know for a fact that people from both religions have done all of the things you listed.

I know you off topic then.

a direct response to your idiot post is "OFF TOPIC"?
No an off topic response to my post is off topic. Direct or indirect it had nothing to do with the OP.

Which one is that? I know for a fact that people from both religions have done all of the things you listed.
See? Proving my point that some Americans are clueless.

Door nails.

Your comment is utterly meaningless. Most people have never read either.
I read them in my youth-----the good news is that not being as stupid as are
you------I did not imagine that I understood either Judaism or Christianity or Islam
by reading the basic scriptural writings there of. -----gee----young as I was----I was a lot brighter than you are now
I too read both in my youth and again when I became an adult.

Forum List

Back