The Killing Of The United States of America

The Hill reports, "The United Nations' nuclear watchdog agency on Monday accused Iran's government of accelerating the pace at which it violates restrictions put in place under the 2015 nuclear agreement signed among the U.S., Iran, and several European countries.

Tehran has shown increasing willingness to ignore the Obama-era deal after then-President Trump pulled the U.S. out of it in 2018.

"A report from the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) released to member-states and obtained by Reuters found that Iran's Natanz facility has begun operating a third set of IR-2m centrifuges, used in the enrichment of uranium for the country's nuclear power plants."

Still another mess Trump created because of his incompetence and abject stupidity. This could get really serious. Biden needs to get a handle on this and sooner is better than later.
So it's all Trump's fault?

You are a special kind of moron.

You live in lies don't you?

Too bad. When yhe bubble bursts, though, there are those who can help with your cult sickness.

No lies at all.

the troll gets his ass handed to him on a platter.
Biden killed them.
And he sinks deeper into the cult.

Too bad. When yhe bubble bursts, though, there are those who can help with your cult sickness.

No lies at all.

Biden killed them.
Isn't that exactly what Biden voting scum like you would say if the same thing happened during the Trump administration? Of course it is.

However, it never did happen under Trump and it never would because Trum didn't encourage millions of illegals to flood across the border.

The Hill reports, "The United Nations' nuclear watchdog agency on Monday accused Iran's government of accelerating the pace at which it violates restrictions put in place under the 2015 nuclear agreement signed among the U.S., Iran, and several European countries.

Tehran has shown increasing willingness to ignore the Obama-era deal after then-President Trump pulled the U.S. out of it in 2018.

"A report from the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) released to member-states and obtained by Reuters found that Iran's Natanz facility has begun operating a third set of IR-2m centrifuges, used in the enrichment of uranium for the country's nuclear power plants."

Still another mess Trump created because of his incompetence and abject stupidity. This could get really serious. Biden needs to get a handle on this and sooner is better than later.

If you think they stopped because of that worthless agreement, that Iran violated several times almost immediately after it was signed, then you are one naive person.

What Iran actually did was reveal what they were doing by not hiding it as well. They wanted it to be reported to try and get another deal they won't abide to. Trump's sanctions were severely hurting that country and they needed to do something before the people all turned against them.

Trump has attacked 17 incumbent Republicans and the chief strategist for the GOP, Karl Rove. He has attacked the Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell. Now he wants the GOP to stop using his name.

CNN reported last week that Trump is weighing the creation of a super PAC as he seeks to assert his authority over the Republican Party and expand his post-presidential political operation.

Creating a super PAC would allow Trump to raise unlimited amounts of money from virtually any source while facing no limits on spending. The former President also made several changes last week to his growing fundraising apparatus.

Trump lacked the intelligence, experience, persona, and leadership qualities to be President. In addition he has mental quirks that do not comply with leadership such as extreme narcissism and vindictiveness. He is sent careening off track by the merest slight and seeks revenge nearly every time.

These are extremely poor qualities for a leader to have. Yet he is extremely popular, has political clout and is able to amass millions of dollars in contributions.

Where is that money coming from?

Why is it his supporters lack the ability to communicate, including his fans in Congress?

Many have long suspected that -- possibly with Russia's help as in election 2016 redux --there is a powerful consortium that wants Trump in a leadership role.

Why? So they can control him, and, by virtue of that control, sharply influence matters within the United States.

With Trump's enormous ego, he would be extremely easy to manipulate as many rulers have done already, rulers like Putin, Kim, the crown prince of Saudi Arabia, Turkey's Erdoğan, as well as others.

Does this consortium exist? Perhaps. Perhaps not. Under the circumstances, though, the theory is logical.

This is the second off topic post you made with no topic related content, both reported. The thread is not about Trump.

If you think they stopped because of that worthless agreement, that Iran violated several times almost immediately after it was signed, then you are one naive person.

As usual, Trump's fans are either shooting off the hip, lying, or repeating Trump's lies.

Or, all three. In any case, they are the least informed group of people I have ever known. They are unaware of reality, and they don't want to know.

The Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action was adopted in October 2015 and formally implemented on Jan. 16, 2016, by the five permanent members of the United Nations Security Council — China, France, Russia, Britain and the United States — and Germany and Iran.

As a signatory to the Non-Proliferation Treaty, Iran has pledged not to develop nuclear weapons — ever. In agreeing to the JCPOA, Iran recommitted itself to the Non-Proliferation Treaty, Bell said. "The NPT is of indefinite duration and serves as the underpinning for the entire global nonproliferation regime," she said.

Iran also has agreed to abide by the International Atomic Energy Agency's Additional Protocol. It has committed to ratify this agreement in 2023. The IAEA already has the ability to investigate nuclear facilities and activities disclosed by Iran's government. The Additional Protocol supplements those powers by giving IAEA investigators the "ability to investigate undeclared nuclear facilities and activities.

Trump destroyed this agreement and Iran is closer to a nuke than ever. It is why Biden wants to restore the agreement -- sooner rather than later.

But Trump's people don't care. They are mostly anarchists out to kill the United States government.

As usual, Trump's fans are either shooting off the hip, lying, or repeating Trump's lies.

Or, all three. In any case, they are the least informed group of people I have ever known. They are unaware of reality, and they don't want to know.

The Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action was adopted in October 2015 and formally implemented on Jan. 16, 2016, by the five permanent members of the United Nations Security Council — China, France, Russia, Britain and the United States — and Germany and Iran.

As a signatory to the Non-Proliferation Treaty, Iran has pledged not to develop nuclear weapons — ever. In agreeing to the JCPOA, Iran recommitted itself to the Non-Proliferation Treaty, Bell said. "The NPT is of indefinite duration and serves as the underpinning for the entire global nonproliferation regime," she said.

Iran also has agreed to abide by the International Atomic Energy Agency's Additional Protocol. It has committed to ratify this agreement in 2023. The IAEA already has the ability to investigate nuclear facilities and activities disclosed by Iran's government. The Additional Protocol supplements those powers by giving IAEA investigators the "ability to investigate undeclared nuclear facilities and activities.

Trump destroyed this agreement and Iran is closer to a nuke than ever. It is why Biden wants to restore the agreement -- sooner rather than later.

But Trump's people don't care. They are mostly anarchists out to kill the United States government.
Only morons trust Iran to do what it promises.

If the Democrats are allowed to pass and implement this bill, you will have two choices, accept the loss of everything this country has ever stood for, or prepare for the second American Revolution.

This is the most comprehensive explanation of what's in HR-1 that I've seen. Please read the complete report before commenting. Thanks in advance.

I have been saying this ad nauseam since Biden was elected - we have reached a point in this country where one of two things will happen. (1) Either the American people will roll over in their slumber only to wake up and found that it is far too late - the country is lost to the "elites" in this country that "claim" to be looking out for you and me or (2) Patriots will rise to defend this country against those who would seek to take us into a communist style country and an all-out Civil War will begin.

Sadly - I look to the first option to carry the day.............

No lies at all.

Biden killed them.
Isn't that exactly what Biden voting scum like you would say if the same thing happened during the Trump administration? Of course it is.

However, it never did happen under Trump and it never would because Trum didn't encourage millions of illegals to flood across the border.
And the cult sucks him deeper and deeper.

If the Democrats are allowed to pass and implement this bill, you will have two choices, accept the loss of everything this country has ever stood for, or prepare for the second American Revolution.

This is the most comprehensive explanation of what's in HR-1 that I've seen. Please read the complete report before commenting. Thanks in advance.

I have been saying this ad nauseam since Biden was elected - we have reached a point in this country where one of two things will happen. (1) Either the American people will roll over in their slumber only to wake up and found that it is far too late - the country is lost to the "elites" in this country that "claim" to be looking out for you and me or (2) Patriots will rise to defend this country against those who would seek to take us into a communist style country and an all-out Civil War will begin.

First things first. Welcome to the board.

Unfortunately if patriots take to the streets the way the commies did last summer, you could bet they'd be met with totally different tactics. The police won't sit on their hands. You only need look at the Capitol, the commies wouldn't hesitate to order soldiers to open fire on unarmed US citizens.

Cackling white wing nonsense. The entire world looks on as you people try to squash democracy. Nobody outside of your cult agrees with this horseshit.

Cackling white wing nonsense. The entire world looks on as you people try to squash democracy. Nobody outside of your cult agrees with this horseshit.

STFU race baiter. The supreme court gave special standing for anyone who feels their right to vote is being denied or suppressed. There a plenty of regressive groups that would gladly represent these people in court for free. Tell me commie racist, how many of these suits are pending in federal court?

Your delusions are entertaining, if not enlightening.

No lies at all.

Biden killed them.

And the cult sucks him deeper and deeper.
That's what you say whenever facts are posted.

STFU race baiter. The supreme court gave special standing for anyone who feels their right to vote is being denied or suppressed. There a plenty of regressive groups that would gladly represent these people in court for free. Tell me commie racist, how many of these suits are pending in federal court?

Hah, the best way to embarrass you cultists is just to let you talk. Your relatively tiny cult is on the wrong side of the law, of ethics, of morality, and of history. So call me a "commie" all day. You embarrass yourself and expose yourself for the incapable moron you are.

Hah, the best way to embarrass you cultists is just to let you talk. Your relatively tiny cult is on the wrong side of the law, of ethics, of morality, and of history. So call me a "commie" all day. You embarrass yourself and expose yourself for the incapable moron you are.

Ah, poor little commie race baiter can't answer a simple question. LMAO

Your deflection and surrender is duly noted.

Unfortunately if patriots take to the streets the way the commies did last summer, you could bet they'd be met with totally different tactics. The police won't sit on their hands. You only need look at the Capitol, the commies wouldn't hesitate to order soldiers to open fire on unarmed US citizens.

Agreed. What was it? 300 people arrested on the west coast during their "riots" and the judicial system released 98% of them. This summer ought to be interesting. Remember, they hate Democrats as much as conservatives do........

Agreed. What was it? 300 people arrested on the west coast during their "riots" and the judicial system released 98% of them. This summer ought to be interesting. Remember, they hate Democrats as much as conservatives do........
3000 deserved to be arrested.

Forum List

Back