The Kamala Harris conundrum.

How much of the orchestrated anti Kamala rhetoric is fuelled by racism ? Or does partisanship play just as big a part. I see a lot of posts regarding her record as a lawyer and that is legitimate. But I see posts like "how black is Kamala?" and I am not really sure how that is relevant.

I also note that many of the more virulent attacks come from the Boards paid up racist fringe. I know that it all comes from trump and they are only copying his bovine lead. But it doesnt seem possible for the right to attack this girl without reference to her gender or ethnicity.

And that is the state of modern conservatism.
I don't know that it's necessarily fueled by racism per se. She's on the ticket, so that makes her a target. And a pinko commie 'n stuff.

I have to admit I was a little surprised to see them go right at the birther thing, but that's my own fault for assuming they wouldn't try that again. I gave them too much credit.

The funniest part is that they also appear to be going after her on moral grounds, which is just hilarious coming from the people who sold their soul to Trump.

Ugly stuff. As usual.
The attack on her citizenship is pure racism. And that racism will play into other criticisms.
When it just happens to occur disproportionately to black candidates you have to wonder.

You mean black candidates with at least one parent born outside the US.
Black candidates. Harris was born in the US. She is a citizen. This birther shit is pure racism.

wacism. it is pure wacism. you need to type it, like you are a retarded child.

for obvious reasons.

How much of the orchestrated anti Kamala rhetoric is fuelled by racism ? Or does partisanship play just as big a part. I see a lot of posts regarding her record as a lawyer and that is legitimate. But I see posts like "how black is Kamala?" and I am not really sure how that is relevant.

I also note that many of the more virulent attacks come from the Boards paid up racist fringe. I know that it all comes from trump and they are only copying his bovine lead. But it doesnt seem possible for the right to attack this girl without reference to her gender or ethnicity.

I'm a liberal. She has a track record and there is a legitimate argument. In fact, that argument is so powerful that it is reflective on that party.

Did she use race? Yes. Not only did she use race, she did so in a way that was so out of touch that it indicated it didn't impact her at all.

She is biracial. Just like the last president. There is not one thing wrong with that.
America uses race. There really is no legitimate argument but some will pretend so.

She screwed that up so bad that she became a joke.

I don't know that it's necessarily fueled by racism per se. She's on the ticket, so that makes her a target. And a pinko commie 'n stuff.

I have to admit I was a little surprised to see them go right at the birther thing, but that's my own fault for assuming they wouldn't try that again. I gave them too much credit.

The funniest part is that they also appear to be going after her on moral grounds, which is just hilarious coming from the people who sold their soul to Trump.

Ugly stuff. As usual.
The attack on her citizenship is pure racism. And that racism will play into other criticisms.
When it just happens to occur disproportionately to black candidates you have to wonder.

Black candidates. Harris was born in the US. She is a citizen. This birther shit is pure racism.

Harris was born in the US. She is a citizen.

I agree. And neither parent was born in the US.

Black candidates.

Ted Cruz isn't black. Neither was McCain.

Ugly stuff. As usual.

Black candidates.

now watch as the fact that you proved him wrong, has no impact on his position or thinking.

Ugly stuff. As usual.

Black candidates.

now watch as the fact that you proved him wrong, has no impact on his position or thinking.

His thinking? You're funny!!!

Ugly stuff. As usual.

Black candidates.

Didn't see the birther attacks on them, nor is anyone still pushing any challenges to their citizenship.

As usual you are shoveling barn droppings. She has a TON of baggage dragging behind her that she will have to address. And NONE of it has to do with being a woman of color.

Ugly stuff. As usual.

Black candidates.

Since you can't prove me wrong.... And Correll still can't produce the national policy of anti white discrimination...

Ugly stuff. As usual.

Black candidates.

Since you can't prove me wrong.... And Correll still can't produce the national policy of anti white discrimination...

your lies fool no one.

As usual you are shoveling barn droppings. She has a TON of baggage dragging behind her that she will have to address. And NONE of it has to do with being a woman of color.
That's a lie. Here color is going to be the main reason she will be attacked.

I could care less about her pigmentation, Tommy! She's a sleazy, conniving, uber ambitious, back stabbing bitch who will do just about anything to come out on top.
So the Democrats have a fossil, Joe Biden...and a two faced whore as their ticket. Nice job...
Biden/Harris is a massive step up on trump/pence. A chance for the US to recover.

With all due respect, Tommy...are you kidding? Joe Biden has been running for President since Richard Nixon was in office! He's a life long politician who has been part and parcel of the problems that the US finds itself in. He's never been an especially intelligent man and now by all appearances he's in the early stages of declining mental acuity. He's got some serious baggage with the Ukrainian scandal involving payoffs to his drug addict son and even larger payoffs from companies backed by the Chinese government! Look at any of his campaign ads and tell me what you see for SPECIFIC policies? Have you ever seen anything as vague as what they're putting out? He says he'll "fix" things but gives zero examples of what he'll be doing to get that done. He simply asks the voters to trust him!
As for Kamala Harris? What foreign policy experience does she have? What background in economics? What exactly is it that she brings to the table other than the fact she's black?
Reagan ran multiple times for president. trump is an example of our national problem. Rich pampered white men who feel they are above the law. Biden has stated what he will fix, his plan is on the internet. trump has been without a plan and doesn't have one now. He just promises you the freedom to be racists. That's why you support him. Biden/Harris both are better than trump and Pence. Hopefully trump can't cheat his way to a second term.
Please share with us his "plan" on the internet, IM2! I've looked and his stuff there is fully as vague as his campaign ads! The truth is...Joe Biden has no more answers NOW than he did when he was a Senator for all those years and Vice President for eight!

The Democrats could have put anyone in the VP nomination slot and they would be treated poorly by the GOP; and vice versa. Racist? I don't think so in general. Individual comments may be but the opposition trashes the other party's ticket. Just the way it is.
You are right, but it still doesn't mean that racism is not part of the attacks.
True. Didn’t mean to say it would be. If it were Warren, they’d be calling her one derogatory name. If it were AOC, they’d using a different slur. DEMs are only somewhat better.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Blacks should run from Harris just on general principles! When she was Attorney General for California she was their worst nightmare. It's something that both she and Biden share...a history of putting blacks in prison!

Didn't see the birther attacks on them,

Yeah, you're not very observant.
I'm more observant than you.

That's why you didn't notice the discussions about Cruz and McCain.

Because you're SO observant. DURR
But I did notice them. And I noticed they were short lived and no longer happen while people are still calling Obama a Kenyan. Then there is the story about Harrison Barnes that really had no place in this discussion. Even worse for you racists, it magnifies her support of reparations since she descends from slave rape.

The Democrats could have put anyone in the VP nomination slot and they would be treated poorly by the GOP; and vice versa. Racist? I don't think so in general. Individual comments may be but the opposition trashes the other party's ticket. Just the way it is.
You are right, but it still doesn't mean that racism is not part of the attacks.
True. Didn’t mean to say it would be. If it were Warren, they’d be calling her one derogatory name. If it were AOC, they’d using a different slur. DEMs are only somewhat better.
I don't know if democrats would be so openly racist and that's probably due to the fact republicans don't have anyone of color in leadership.

Blacks should run from Harris just on general principles! When she was Attorney General for California she was their worst nightmare. It's something that both she and Biden share...a history of putting blacks in prison!
Stop being white and telling us blacks what to do. You support trump.

1597541021616.png

Didn't see the birther attacks on them,

Yeah, you're not very observant.
I'm more observant than you.

That's why you didn't notice the discussions about Cruz and McCain.

Because you're SO observant. DURR
But I did notice them. And I noticed they were short lived and no longer happen while people are still calling Obama a Kenyan. Then there is the story about Harrison Barnes that really had no place in this discussion. Even worse for you racists, it magnifies her support of reparations since she descends from slave rape.

But I did notice them.

Were you lying when you said, "Didn't see the birther attacks on them", or are you lying now?

Even worse for you racists, it magnifies her support of reparations since she descends from slave rape.

As a Jamaican-Indian, how much more taxes should Kamala pay in order to fund reparations to African-Americans?

Forum List

Back