The JFK Assassination (poll)

Who do YOU believe shot JFK?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the cia made me do it
tyroneweaver you dont have to tell me old news i have been aware of for several years now,its so obvious you and nazi boy are paid shills from langley sent here to troll for big bucks.

nazi boy here everybody knows is the grandson of allen dulles. he is such a stupid fuck he gives it away how evil he is using a name like NAZI and never changes it loving to brag that he is indeed a nazi. :laughing0301: he cant take a lesson from you on not being so obvious a troll with a lesser known user name not so evil.:abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
What do you believe about the JFK assassination?

CB-john_kennedy_jackie_kennedy_conolly_dallas_motorcade_1963_thg_131010_4x3_992.jpg

CIA

tyroneweaver you dont have to tell me old news i have been aware of for several years now,its so obvious you and nazi boy are paid shills from langley sent here to troll for big bucks.

nazi boy here everybody knows is the grandson of allen dulles. he is such a stupid fuck he gives it away how evil he is using a name like NAZI and never changes it loving to brag that he is indeed a nazi. :laughing0301: he cant take a lesson from you on not being so obvious a troll with a lesser known user name not so evil.:abgg2q.jpg:
Do trolls have souls?

Do trolls have souls?
You would know,don’t ask me you and the nazi being one of them and I’m not.actually I made a mistake in you,your not a paid shill from Langley like Allen Dulles grandson the nazi is,your just a brainwashed sheep in denial who is afraid of the truth which is why you won’t look at the evidence I produced thst proves oswald did not do itor watch the documentsry the men who killed kennedy which also proves his innocence and oswald innocent and multiple shooters .

you are afraid of the truth thst you live in a banana republic so you just go along with what our textbooks in our history classes from our corrupt school system teachs and won’t look at an opposing view or listen to what witnesses said thst were there thst day.

So sense your the same as the nazi troll and have to lie when losing an argument unable to stand toe to toe in a debate,one more trollboy to add to ignore,sadly your not even a paid troll from Langley as nazi boy is.him I can understand trolling,he gets paid big bucks by Langley to do so,but you do it fir free so your even far more pathetic than he is.

You would know,don’t ask me you and the nazi being one of them and I’m not.actually I made a mistake in you,your not a paid shill from Langley like Allen Dulles grandson the nazi is,your just a brainwashed sheep in denial who is afraid of the truth which is why you won’t look at the evidence I produced thst proves oswald did not do itor watch the documentsry the men who killed kennedy which also proves his innocence and oswald innocent and multiple shooters .

you are afraid of the truth thst you live in a banana republic so you just go along with what our textbooks in our history classes from our corrupt school system teachs and won’t look at an opposing view or listen to what witnesses said thst were there thst day.

So sense your the same as the nazi troll and have to lie when losing an argument unable to stand toe to toe in a debate,one more trollboy to add to ignore,sadly your not even a paid troll from Langley as nazi boy is.him I can understand trolling,he gets paid big bucks by Langley to do so,but you do it fir free so your even far more pathetic than he is.
let me let you in on a little secret. I shot JFK

Does this even really matter anymore?

It was 60 years ago and what's done is done
Actually it does,you should read Gregory douglasses book
Does this even really matter anymore?

It was 60 years ago and what's done is done
exactly,people need to stop talking about the jfk assassination and 9/11 as well.they are done and over with,what we need to worry about right now is these criminal politicians and world leaders trying to depopulate the world with vaccines

a great documentary that exposes the role of the secret service in it.tyrone and nazi shill from langley can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.:auiqs.jpg:

a great documentary that exposes the role of the secret service in it.tyrone and nazi shill from langley can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.:auiqs.jpg:

A nothing video with no evidence and you are the only nazi shill here.

Found a new piece of information for me today, Abraham Bolden first black secret service agent under JFK. He had information about a plot and was arrested for bribery to silence him. He wrote a book “The Echo from Dealy Plaza. I heard about him here

Forum List

Back