The January 6th Hoax

Your narrative of a protest as being a mob is. If you want to see a real mob, look at thoase summer riots.
<yawn>. You trumptards really should start using a dictionary. The number of words you guys don't know is pitiful. :itsok:

Sure but meanwhile in the real world...Biden is still the president and Rump and his trumptards are still the losers. Let me know if you are still confused.
I described the real world today where, sadly, Trump is not POTUS but still garners more popularity than Slo Joe. I also referenced 2022 and 2024. Now, I know the future looks dismal to you lefties but, sooner or later, you'll have to face the fact that the Democrat party, run by leftists, is in shambles. You can even ask that loony lefty Bill Mar, even he can't stomach this Biden-Marxist-Democrat debacle.

ANTIFA and BLM were also 'brave enouth to break the law' but Kamala Harris, Obama, Biden and George Soros bailed them out. Go to bed troll.
You're demented, con. None of those people bailed out rioters.

<yawn>. You trumptards really should start using a dictionary. The number of words you guys don't know is pitiful. :itsok:
Sorry, I don't use Rules For Radicals as my dictionary like you bidentards.

I described the real world today where, sadly, Trump is not POTUS but still garners more popularity than Slo Joe. I also referenced 2022 and 2024. Now, I know the future looks dismal to you lefties but, sooner or later, you'll have to face the fact that the Democrat party, run by leftists, is in shambles. You can even ask that loony lefty Bill Mar, even he can't stomach this Biden-Marxist-Democrat debacle.
Sure, I will be sure to ask "Bill Mar" then next time I meet him at a Hollywood shindig. Meanwhile, how are the "audits" coming along?

Sure, I will be sure to ask "Bill Mar" then next time I meet him at a Hollywood shindig. Meanwhile, how are the "audits" coming along?
You don't have to ask him he already said as much. Apparently you live under a rock or something. Meanwhile, "Let's Go Brandon!!!"
:auiqs.jpg:
"The establishment Left is in an uproar (well, yeah, I know, that’s true on every day that ends with a Y), this time because a Southwest Airlines pilot allegedly signed off his in-flight announcements with “Let’s Go Brandon.” As it happened, Associated Press reporter Colleen Long was on the flight, and was even working on a story about the phrase, which arose from an NBC reporter’s possibly intentional mishearing of chants of “F*** Joe Biden.”

You don't have to ask him he already said as much. Apparently you live under a rock or something. Meanwhile, "Let's Go Brandon!!!"
"The establishment Left is in an uproar (well, yeah, I know, that’s true on every day that ends with a Y), this time because a Southwest Airlines pilot allegedly signed off his in-flight announcements with “Let’s Go Brandon.” As it happened, Associated Press reporter Colleen Long was on the flight, and was even working on a story about the phrase, which arose from an NBC reporter’s possibly intentional mishearing of chants of “F*** Joe Biden.”
Another lefty snowflake gets triggered...LOL

BS stupid. Did you miss Kameltoe on TV showing the website to contribute to? Pay Attention, FOOL.

Again, I said they "personally" had nothing to do with it.

You're just another brain dead hate filled Republican. Stick with your bible.

Sorry, I don't use Rules For Radicals as my dictionary like you bidentards.
So, a dictionary for you denotes something only used by "radicals"? No wonder you trumptards are so ignorant.

So, a dictionary for you denotes something only used by "radicals"? No wonder you trumptards are so ignorant.
No I said I DO NOT use Rules For Radicals as MY dictionary, you know.....Like the Marxist-lefty-Democrats. One of their rules is to change the meaning of words and corrupt the lexicon. You know, like they call Jan 6th an 'insurrection' which it was not, Get it now?

They didn't kill a cop. Quit listening to the "daily beast", fool.
Nah, it was just a medical coincidence that the man died after being beaned with a blunt object by one of the yahoos. Nah, all that stress by a riotous mob raiding the Capitol is inconsequential. Nope, nothing to see here. Move along. :doubt:

Sure but meanwhile in the real world...Biden is still the president and Rump and his trumptards are still the losers. Let me know if you are still confused.
It is looking that we are ALL LOSERS.

Nah, it was just a medical coincidence that the man died after being beaned with a blunt object by one of the yahoos. Nah, all that stress by a riotous mob raiding the Capitol is inconsequential. Nope, nothing to see here. Move along. :doubt:
Even the far-leftist propaganda megaphone WaPo disagrees with that.

"Capitol Police officer Brian D. Sicknick suffered two strokes and died of natural causes"

Two men are accused of assaulting Sicknick by spraying a powerful chemical irritant at him during the siege, but prosecutors have not tied that exposure to Sicknick’s death.

Who do some of you continue to believe false narratives about Jan 6th?

If "Bill Mar" has already spoken, why the fuck did you want me to ask him? Talk about living under a rock.

Are you sure, you are ok? It's still a bit early to hit the drinks, no?

?? Do you think the medical examiner was lying? Incompetent? Corrupt?

Forum List

Back