The January 6th Hoax

Play it down all you want but it was a desperate attempt to destroy democracy and you know it it. Why are you all passingit the I as some picnic or something?

You republicans voted for the first president in history to orchestrate and support an insurrection and now your still trying to protect him.
He was an fascist idiot then and still is and so is anyone who supports him. You should all hang your sorry silly arses to the wind. You are no more American than my dog. A disgraceful bunch of feral vermin.

I can't be the only observer who has "had it up to here" with all of the inflammatory, fact-averse claims about the events of January 6th. It was a demonstration that got out of hand. It was not an "insurrection," or an "armed" anything. And the Justice Department's handling of the events and people has destroyed any credibility that pathetic Department has ever had.

But enough of my thoughts. Here is someone who summarizes it quite nicely and puts it into perspective and context. Sorry if you have USATODAY-750-WORD limit. Read the whole thing.

Reichstag Fire Event ordered by Nancy and orchestrated by the FBI

Bai
ANTIFA and BLM were also 'brave enouth to break the law' but Kamala Harris, Obama, Biden and George Soros bailed them out. Go to bed troll.
Bailed them out?

They personally had nothing to do with it.
You might make some link through some crazy group but they knew nothing about it.
Go to bed troll.

We will be dancing on the Democrat grave that they dug for themselves in 2020. One only needs to look at the stumbling, bumbling fool they illegally put in power as POTUS. Even a lot of the so-called left in this country are realizing the guy is completely incompetent. I take responsibility for any protest that shines the light of truth on these fraudulent Demcrat-political, D.C. establishment demagogues.
Is this part of the same fantasy where Rump magically ascends the throne in August November December? Keep dreaming. :itsok:

No one is "taking it" like anything because there's nothing at stake, no penance to make. 6-JAN was, as kids say these days, a nothing burger. 6-JAN is pure political theater. The proof is in the packaging. Someone who was there, someone who actually stood on the steps of that hallowed building, remains free as a bird. Anecdotal evidence at best perhaps, but many such stories exist. The whole "event" may as well have been filmed on a movie set for its relation and relevance to reality. However, feel free to endlessly indulge your fantasies of Trump supporters crucified down the Apian way. To each their own, right? I said . . . right? You evidently prefer a POTUS unable to control his bowels—one who utters nonsensical words you take as divinely inspired. Enjoy—I guess . . .
So, that mob we saw on tv - storming the Capitol, threatening the legislatures, vowing to hang the VP, damaging the premises, stealing laptops, etc... was all our imagination? LOL And you trumptards wonder why we laugh at you.

I love the idea that it was done by the left....
Here is what the blob supporters want you to believe.
The left wing wanted to stop the official certification of an election they had just won.

Let that sink in.

No one is "taking it" like anything because there's nothing at stake, no penance to make. 6-JAN was, as kids say these days, a nothing burger. 6-JAN is pure political theater. The proof is in the packaging. Someone who was there, someone who actually stood on the steps of that hallowed building, remains free as a bird. Anecdotal evidence at best perhaps, but many such stories exist. The whole "event" may as well have been filmed on a movie set for its relation and relevance to reality. However, feel free to endlessly indulge your fantasies of Trump supporters crucified down the Apian way. To each their own, right? I said . . . right? You evidently prefer a POTUS unable to control his bowels—one who utters nonsensical words you take as divinely inspired. Enjoy—I guess . . .
coverfe!

I can't be the only observer who has "had it up to here" with all of the inflammatory, fact-averse claims about the events of January 6th. It was a demonstration that got out of hand. It was not an "insurrection," or an "armed" anything. And the Justice Department's handling of the events and people has destroyed any credibility that pathetic Department has ever had.

But enough of my thoughts. Here is someone who summarizes it quite nicely and puts it into perspective and context. Sorry if you have USATODAY-750-WORD limit. Read the whole thing.

Hillsdale college? Pass. You may have just as well quoted someone lecturing at Liberty University.

All one needs to know about the 1/6 is that a bunch of Trump supporters stormed the capitol, injured 140 cops, killed another one, in an attempt to stop the counting of electoral votes in Congress. It was an attempted insurrection.

Everything else (on both sides) is window dressing.

Is this part of the same fantasy where Rump magically ascends the throne in August November December? Keep dreaming. :itsok:
Sadly, for the Democrats, their Marxist policies that are currently creating economic pain as well as their mishandling of everything from COVID to making kids think they are racist as well as confusing kids as to their gender, will be the reason they go down in 2022 and 2024, not their Orange Man Bad fantasy.

So, that mob we saw on tv - storming the Capitol, threatening the legislatures, vowing to hang the VP, damaging the premises, stealing laptops, etc... was all our imagination? LOL And you trumptards wonder why we laugh at you.
Your narrative of a protest as being a mob is. If you want to see a real mob, look at those summer riots.

Last edited:
Hillsdale college? Pass. You may have just as well quoted someone lecturing at Liberty University.

All one needs to know about the 1/6 is that a bunch of Trump supporters stormed the capitol, injured 140 cops, killed another one, in an attempt to stop the counting of electoral votes in Congress. It was an attempted insurrection.

Everything else (on both sides) is window dressing.
They didn't kill a cop. Quit listening to the "daily beast", fool.

Full Definition of insurrection

: an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government

Essential Meaning of insurrection

: a usually violent attempt to take control of a government

Jan. 6th had Cheeto Jeezus telling his minions that the certification of the 2020 election was taking away their rights...an affront to the Constitution. A heinous injustice that must be stopped.

The yahoos stormed the building, videoed themselves voicing their intentions to stop the legal and official gov't act approved by both party majorities.

Fits the definition to a T. End of story.

As for the article, it leaves out a crucial quote. After Dump's patronistic 'peaceful protest' squawk, he goes on a tirade of how the gov't and democrats and media are all in cahoots to destroy democracry, take away your freedom, etc., etc. and throwing in this little buzzer, ".... And we fight. We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore."
yeah, a real cry for peaceful demonstrations. GMAFB!

Last edited:
Bai
Bailed them out?

They personally had nothing to do with it.
You might make some link through some crazy group but they knew nothing about it.
Go to bed troll.
BS stupid. Did you miss Kameltoe on TV showing the website to contribute to? Pay Attention, FOOL.

Full Definition of insurrection

: an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government

Essential Meaning of insurrection

: a usually violent attempt to take control of a government

Jan. 6th had Cheeto Jeezus telling his minions that the certification of the 2020 election was taking away their rights...an affront to the Constitution. A heinous injustice that must be stopped.

The yahoos stormed the building, videoed themselves voicing their intentions to stop the legal and official gov't act approved by both party majorities.

Fits the definition to a T. End of story.

As for the article, it leaves out a crucial quote. After Dump's patronistic 'peaceful protest' squawk, he goes on a tirade of how the gov't and democrats and media are all in cahoots to destroy democracry, take away your freedom, etc., etc. and throwing in this little buzzer, ".... And we fight. We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore."
yeah, a real cry for peaceful demonstrations. GMAFB!

Did you dream that? Because none of it is true except for the fact that Democrats are trying to destroy America as evidenced by their dismal Marxist policies today and their brain dead puppet-POTUS.

Sadly, for the Democrats, their Marxist policies that are currently creating economic pain as well as their mishandling of everything from COVID to making kids think they are racist as well as confusing kids as to their gender, will be the reason they go down in 2022 and 2024, not their Orange Man Bad fantasy.
Sure but meanwhile in the real world...Biden is still the president and Rump and his trumptards are still the losers. Let me know if you are still confused.

Forum List

Back