The Jan. 6 Committee plans to vote to subpoena Trump during today's hearing

House Jan. 6 committee plans to vote on whether to subpoena former President Trump, sources familiar with the committee’s plans say. go for it! lock him up!

"The president was fired up about the Supreme Court decision," she told the committee. "The president just raging about the decision and how it's wrong and 'why didn't we make more calls' and his typical anger outburst at this decision."

"He said something to the effect of, 'I don't want people to know we lost, Mark. This is embarrassing. Figure it out,'" she said."

And there you have it.
"I don't want people to kniw we lost Mark. This is embarrissing."

He knew he lost.
But he still pushed THE BIG LIE.

His master Vlad told him "that's how we steal elections in Russia."

I thought the Jan 6 Clown Show got canceled for lack of ratings.

The committee just subpoenaed DJT.

He will obviously fight it in court to delay his appearance past January when the GOP takes over the House and kills the committee.

If Trump wanted peace, he wouldn't have told the Secret Service to "remove the mags"!
What are Mags? Oh, those people who believe in making America great again? Why should we remove making America great again? Because you hate America, right? The Constitution says that all people have a right to peaceably assemble and address their grievances. There are no limitations on who can do this. All people may do this. Strange coming from a left wing antifa and BLM supporter where those people assembled with violence and destruction. Perhaps you should take the mote out of your eyes first.

Please send all your hard earned money to Crooked Donald to fight this witch hunt. The satanic barbarians are at the country club gates!

Cash in your 401(k), empty your savings account, and help this poor senile weak loser.

If joke 6 was taken seriously by Americans, these committee meetings wouldn't be nessasry.

Trump will delay this as much as possible like the child he is. If he does actually show up, he will plead the 5th to every question and expose his complete hypocrisy about his previous statements on doing that.

Face it: he already lost 2024 lol

The committee just subpoenaed DJT.

He will obviously fight it in court to delay his appearance past January when the GOP takes over the House and kills the committee.
He doesn’t have to fight it
He simply ignores proclamations from the self formed, self serving “committee”. Absolutely no repercussions can come his way
Congratulations on your excitement over your latest, useless virtue signaling.

House Jan. 6 committee plans to vote on whether to subpoena former President Trump, sources familiar with the committee’s plans say. go for it! lock him up!

The house special retard committed: you have been subpoenaed to come before the retards of the house.
ME: walk in take a seat when the first retarded question is asked go fuck yourself

in Trump's pathetic half-hearted address to his followers who were trying to steal an election, he said: "go home, i love you", what the fuck is that? this came from the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES! how can anyone defend this man? it's mind-boggling!

it's BS and it's disrespectful to the police officers who risked their lives that day

Funny at the same time this parody of justice is going on the DoJ is prosecuting the "Oath Keepers and claim that Trump is not a key player in the Jan 6th protests.....

Forum List

Back