The jack-ass party is willing to let people die just to spite Trump

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
As in.............they will let people continue to die instead of co-operating with Trump to get a vaccine for the virus.

For them it is not about helping their fellow Americans but to do their utmost to prevent the re-election of Trump even if it means they must let people die.

As in.............they will let people continue to die instead of co-operating with Trump to get a vaccine for the virus.

For them it is not about helping their fellow Americans but to do their utmost to prevent the re-election of Trump even if it means they must let people die.

How many people died because of the anti-Trump campaign against hydroxychloroquine? A drug with a 40 year history of safe use was "too dangerous" to give to people with serious cases of China virus.

You're talking about a criminal syndicate that protects and defends the murder of babies in the womb, not that I have a problem with libturds disposing of their biohazards anymore.

So Trumpers are no longer anti-vaccines anymore??

So Trumpers don't think "govt" forcing you to take a vaccine is just a way for Fauci and Bill Gates to put chips in everyone as commanded by Satan?

Cultists are entertaining...

How many people died because of the anti-Trump campaign against hydroxychloroquine? A drug with a 40 year history of safe use was "too dangerous" to give to people with serious cases of China virus.
1598269835307.png

Democrats are literally killing people to gain a political advantage.

I wish you all would make up your minds. Just once. Jesus. First a normal Vaccine process takes years. Development, computer modeling, animal testing, testing on a limited number of people, testing on a larger subset of people, and finally approval.

Each step of the way is marked with a pause to study the results. Check for complications or reactions. A period to insure there are no longer term issues that are not apparent at the first little pause.

Cutting years from this process is risky as it is. And if you wonder how risky it might be look up Thalidomide. Unintended or unforeseen results are checked and double checked before any FDA approval is normally given. So the years of the process is to make sure that they and we have a good idea what will happen when the medication, vaccine, or treatment is administered.

I said I wished you all would make up your minds. You idiots swing wildly from no masks to desperate for a vaccine to it is all a hoax. The only thing you are consistently certain of is that the Democrats are to blame. The Democrats are to blame for inflating the numbers. Causing a panic. Destroying the economy by closing businesses and places of public assembly. Pushing a nonsense treatment in masks. And now holding up a vaccine.

Once again, I wonder which side is more determined to lose the election?

I wish you all would make up your minds. Just once. Jesus. First a normal Vaccine process takes years. Development, computer modeling, animal testing, testing on a limited number of people, testing on a larger subset of people, and finally approval.

Each step of the way is marked with a pause to study the results. Check for complications or reactions. A period to insure there are no longer term issues that are not apparent at the first little pause.

Cutting years from this process is risky as it is. And if you wonder how risky it might be look up Thalidomide. Unintended or unforeseen results are checked and double checked before any FDA approval is normally given. So the years of the process is to make sure that they and we have a good idea what will happen when the medication, vaccine, or treatment is administered.

I said I wished you all would make up your minds. You idiots swing wildly from no masks to desperate for a vaccine to it is all a hoax. The only thing you are consistently certain of is that the Democrats are to blame. The Democrats are to blame for inflating the numbers. Causing a panic. Destroying the economy by closing businesses and places of public assembly. Pushing a nonsense treatment in masks. And now holding up a vaccine.

Amen!

Critics of the FDA's process know better than that. their 'study the results' is 90% bureaucratic tape and head scratching.

When we have a national emergency with tens of thousands of lives int he balance, they can easily speed up the process by a factor of four to 8 by doing parallel processing. I.E., once phase 1 testing is done and the emmediate results are mostly positive, make immediate assessments, start the next phase and do further study of the previous phase results as you do the next stage.

BTW, the Ukraine. morroco, Indonesia, and other countries that have been using the drug for months already NOW HAVE test results we can use to clarify this drug, aside from 60+ years of use already.

This isnt rocket science.

View attachment 378978

good morning Jim,
Got a link for this chart, who compiled it and when it was done?

good morning Jim,
Got a link for this chart, who compiled it and when it was done?
Yeah, right, like you might possibly change your mind?

roflmao

BTW, Good morning to you too C4A.

Forum List

Back