The Irony of Whites Talking About Fatherless Black Families...

Chicken or the egg.

Cops have treated Blacks poorly, Blacks don't like or trust cops

It just one more vicious cycle that no one wants to break
Start by not quickly siding with the known CRIMINALS in your own community. Decent people want criminals to be dealt with.

Start by not quickly siding with the known CRIMINALS in your own community. Decent people want criminals to be dealt with.
I'm not siding with anyone.

I am being completely objective and looking at the problem from a sociological point of view.

What better way to marginalize a group of people than to criminalize everything they do?

Like I said The white kid from the suburb won't end up with a record for possession when the black kid from the hood will.

The white guy who cusses out a cop won't end up on the ground in cuffs but the Black guy who does will

In reality Blacks don't commit more crimes they just get arrested more for so called crimes than whites do.

The white guy who cusses out a cop won't end up on the ground in cuffs but the Black guy who does will
Really? Ive seen otherwise. Maybe the media just doesn't run 24/7 with whites being dealt with. Maybe the blacks respond differently during the arrest process, like making it PHYSICAL

Really? Ive seen otherwise. Maybe the media just doesn't run 24/7 with whites being dealt with. Maybe the blacks respond differently during the arrest process, like making it PHYSICAL
Anecdotal.

I grew up in the shit end of a city so I've seen a lot too but it almost all contradicts what you claim

I just ran this search term thru YouTube. Got plenty of examples. Shall I start posting?

White person getting tazed for resisting

I just ran this search term thru YouTube. Got plenty of examples. Shall I start posting?

White person getting tazed for resisting
OOHH you tube it must be true then.

You do realize that more people don't post shit on you tube than do right?

Wow yeah that proves it.

NOT
You're looking foolish. You said this stuff only happens to blacks. I said the media only runs 24/7 with blacks as victims.

Everyone who reads these posts sees I mopped the floor with you but you keep making a fool of yourself

You're looking foolish. You said this stuff only happens to blacks. I said the media only runs 24/7 with blacks as victims.

Everyone who reads these posts sees I mopped the floor with you but you keep making a fool of yourself

That made the national news.

You tube isn't anything but a collection of anecdotal incidences.

So what if shit is on you tube? Don't confuse that with reality.

Like I said the people who actually post shit on you tube are a minority of the population

And i didn't say it "only" happens to Blacks but it is more likely to.

And i didn't say it "only" happens to Blacks but it is more likely to
Because they tend to respond differently to police who make "requests" of them, THEY (blacks) escalate the situation. They tend to ARGUE with the cop much more often. They tend to turn a simple situation into a physical altercation MUCH more often.

/——/ Why don’t you join the police force and show them how it’s done.

Obviously I do not need to for us to enact changes. We are doing so all without me joining.

Besides, I wouldn't last long. I couldn't pull people over for things like not wearing a seat belt or work a sobriety check point. Have some pot on you? Meh, whatever.

Forum List

Back