The Ironic Hispanic

While most believed that the tsumami of Hispanic....legal and otherwise,.....would vote as blacks do.....Democrat.

That was the Democrat plan, with Obama telling illegals to vote.....

But part of what may reveal a very different future can be found here:

"The Shifting Religious Identity of Latinos in the United States

Nearly One-in-Four Latinos Are Former Catholics​

Most Hispanics in the United States continue to belong to the Roman Catholic Church. But the Catholic share of the Hispanic population is declining, while rising numbers of Hispanics are Protestant or unaffiliated with any religion. Indeed, nearly one-in-four Hispanic adults (24%) are now former Catholics, according to a major, nationwide survey of more than 5,000 Hispanics by the Pew Research Center. Together, these trends suggest that some religious polarization is taking place in the Hispanic community, with the shrinking majority of Hispanic Catholics holding the middle ground between two growing groups (evangelical Protestants and the unaffiliated) that are at opposite ends of the U.S. religious spectrum.

About 22% are Protestant (including 16% who describe themselves as born-again or evangelical) and 18% are religiously unaffiliated."
The long-term decline in the share of Catholics among Hispanics may partly reflect religious changes underway in Latin America, where evangelical churches have been gaining adherents...."

Do you know how evangelicals vote?

"Texas Congressional Candidate Monica De La Cruz: ‘The Democrat Party Has Just Moved So Far from the Values That Are Important to Hispanics’​

CNSNews.com) – Monica De La Cruz, one of four Republican Hispanic women running for Congress this year, told Fox News’s “Sunday Morning Futures” that Hispanics are leaving the Democrat Party because it doesn’t represent their values.

“Well, I am confident this that all four seats will be flipped this November because the Democrat Party has just moved so far from the values that are important to Hispanics. Those values include law and order, securing our borders and standing up for our Border Patrol agents and customs agent. It includes our faith, our family and really opportunity for the American dream,” she said."

Always amazes me how Republicans have to go back 50-150 years to point to a time when they supported Civil Rights

That was before they became the RepubliKlan Party
Democrats would have to go back 58 years to get to when they supported civil rights - before they dumped Affirmative Action discrimination on us.

"Texas Congressional Candidate Monica De La Cruz: ‘The Democrat Party Has Just Moved So Far from the Values That Are Important to Hispanics’​

CNSNews.com) – Monica De La Cruz, one of four Republican Hispanic women running for Congress this year, told Fox News’s “Sunday Morning Futures” that Hispanics are leaving the Democrat Party because it doesn’t represent their values.

“Well, I am confident this that all four seats will be flipped this November because the Democrat Party has just moved so far from the values that are important to Hispanics. Those values include law and order, securing our borders and standing up for our Border Patrol agents and customs agent. It includes our faith, our family and really opportunity for the American dream,” she said."
Being 1/2 Hispanic myself, and knowing lots of Hispanics, I can safely say that whether former Catholic or still 100% Catholic, Hispanics are still very Christian, and this is one of the reasons why Hispanic support for Democrats has been dropping like a lead ball.

Every time Democrats show support for criminals robbing or killing, vandalizing/rioting, every time they show support for LGBT lunacy, more Hispanics quit voting Democrat. Most Democrats would be uncomfortable in the houses of most Hispanics with crucifixes and Christian religious pictures on the walls.

Affirmative Action helped every American family
This lunacy is another reason why the red wave in November will obliterate insane (and stupid) Democrats. AA destroyed my would-be/should-be career, as it did to millions of other non-blacks.

Forum List

Back