The Iron Law of power density and the myth of solar and wind energy .....

Yeah I have asked them over and over to cite an experiment where humans were able to stop as hurricane or tornado. No one yet has come up with anything.
the amount of their stupid is so far stretched now, I can't even read their posts anymore with a straight face.

you've been stu-d. Wow, dude, your response doesn't make sense to the statement that you responded to.

Leo123 said:
864KW is not much. Coal fired plants are in the hundreds of Megawatts range.
Yes and coal fired plants can be in the Gigawatts range too. Solar is a mere pittance comparatively. If there are 12,000 residents on that island the solar system is almost at maximum capacity with 70kw per individual. And, that doesn't count businesses, infrastructure, etc. Standard grid power is 200 amps (50kw) per household.

Wow....a whole 12,000............vs. 350 million Americans, many in vastly cold states where temperatures can regularly get under 10 degrees.....
Guy, listen to the beginning of this dufos climate warmer, hilarious. basically, she shames humans for heating their homes. Holy shit.

She's saying fk all you people who think you deserve to be comfortable. Freeze to death fkers.

Last edited:
Guy, listen to the beginning of this dufos climate warmer, hilarious. basically, she shames humans for heating their homes. Holy shit.

At the core of leftism is Misanthropy.......

Misanthropy is the general hatred, dislike, or distrust of the human species, human behavior, or human nature. A misanthrope or misanthropist is someone who holds such views or feelings. Misanthropy involves a negative evaluative attitude toward humanity that is based on humankind's flaws. Misanthropes hold that these flaws characterize all or at least the great majority of human beings. They claim that there is no easy way to rectify them short of a complete transformation of the dominant way of life.

Misanthropy

Yet.

Give the left more time and starvation will be the norm.....

They are currently attacking farming and ranching around the world......
It's the left that's the fattest. I don't think they'll give that up.

You're the one who wants all of us to pay more for less food.
Even the starving people in poor countries.
I want people and the land to be healthier. If people cooked more and didn't eat so much their food bill would actually go down and their health would improve. If more people ate organically produced foods, the price would go down.

Even if it kills them.
It seems to be working so far for those who farm organically and those who buy organic. Check out "Organic Valley". Big in my state.

It seems to be working so far for those who farm organically and those who buy organic. Check out "Organic Valley". Big in my state.

Plenty of people who'll pay extra for nothing.

Doesn't work as well for the poor, starving people.

I want people and the land to be healthier. If people cooked more and didn't eat so much their food bill would actually go down and their health would improve. If more people ate organically produced foods, the price would go down.
do you know organic prices are higher than regular food? you can't continue to be this fking stupid.

Just bananas are almost 50 cents a pound more!!!! are you kidding me?

It's the left that's the fattest. I don't think they'll give that up.
Correct. They starve their serfs. Fortunately we are still armed. So long as that remains true we won't be serfs.

I suggest you look at life from the eyes of a poor person. They can't afford organic foods. And, if you were limited to only the organic food that your State could provide, you would all starve to death.

Forum List

Back