The interview of JFK Jr. regarding his father's assassination

5534815+_18dfe719dcff03163e52c4cd04ad9f10.gif

Where's the little bunny rabbit I saw on the TV screen yesterday morning? I'm gonna love him and hug him and name him George.........

• Banned

You got no game, troll. That's the second time you used that reply to me.

Just goes to show what a boring moron you are.
th

Well, well, well. You must be special. You must douche with holy water.
You must be special
not as special as you are

200.gif

True.

JFK Jr. was about as astute about history as he was about flying.

George HW Bush had him killed

You think the "crash" was an accident? It was a missile fired from Kennebunkport

JFK Jr was getting too close to figuring out the JFK assassination. Dead men tell no tales

I used to fly into Hyannis (KHYA) a lot. Even the line guys made fun of what a bad pilot he was. I'm not claiming to be the ace of the base--I made plenty of mistakes in my day but they were obvious only to me or a trained, expert witness. For non pilots to observe enough consistent poor judgment and ham-fisted inability to form an opinion speaks volumes.

In hindsight, it's amazing he lived as long as he did. It's a pity his arrogance cost the lives of his two passengers. You see this every year when inexperienced VFR pilots arrogantly fly into weather conditions. They don't call the Bonanza the "forked tailed Doctor killer" for nothing.

I used to fly into Hyannis (KHYA) a lot. Even the line guys made fun of what a bad pilot he was. I'm not claiming to be the ace of the base--I made plenty of mistakes in my day but they were obvious only to me or a trained, expert witness. For non pilots to observe enough consistent poor judgment and ham-fisted inability to form an opinion speaks volumes.

In hindsight, it's amazing he lived as long as he did. It's a pity his arrogance cost the lives of his two passengers. You see this every year when inexperienced VFR pilots arrogantly fly into weather conditions. They don't call the Bonanza the "forked tailed Doctor killer" for nothing.

I disagree with you. You call him arrogant but I call him couragous.
I think he was assassinated, by George.

I disagree with you. You call him arrogant but I call him couragous.
I think he was assassinated, by George.

OK, he could have been courageous but flying into conditions where he lacked the training and experience got him and his two passengers killed. Courageous in this situation equaled a lethal level of poor judgment.

Unfortunately because there are so many accidents like his, the crash profile is well known. ATC had was reading his return via skin paint as well as a squawk code. His departure from controlled flight and descent until impact was monitored and recorded. He succumbed to vertigo like so many VFR or inexperienced, newly-rated IFR pilots do.

From the report:

-The pilot obtained his private pilot certificate for "airplane single-engine land" in April 1998. He did not possess an instrument rating.

-The pilot's estimated total flight experience, excluding simulator training, was about 310 hours, of which 55 hours were at night. The pilot's estimated experience flying without a certified flight instructor (CFI) on board was about 72 hours.

With his time, he had no business up at night or in weather.

Forum List

Back