The insurrection is not over

Communist democrats are easing into the understanding that voting against democrats is treason to the Democratic House and insurrection to the Democrat President. Voting Republican is a vote to overturn the government.
Correct... but the asinine part of it is, if there ever is an actual insurrection, a REAL, INSURRECTION, it won't look anything like that unruly mob of antifa the democrats hired to pose as Trump supporters to ransack the capitol for a photo op.

Last edited:
The filth here and elsewhere that supported this attempted coup against our democracy continues. We must respond to it at every level. These people have committed and are committing treason to our nation.

LefTard Logic:

Insurrectionists -
GettyImages-1230454306-1000x667.jpg

GettyImages-1230453213.jpg

Not Insurrectionists-
atlanta-protest-mo_hpMain_20200529-213817_16x9_992.jpg

4ad.jpg

Please stop wondering why NOBODY decent, sane and paying attention takes you whack-jobs seriously.

The filth here and elsewhere that supported this attempted coup against our democracy continues. We must respond to it at every level. These people have committed and are committing treason to our nation.

LefTard Logic:

Insurrectionists -

Not Insurrectionists-

4ad.jpg

Please stop wondering why NOBODY decent, sane and paying attention takes you whack-jobs seriously.

Amen.

LefTard Logic:

Insurrectionists -

Not Insurrectionists-

4ad.jpg

What communist democrats are trying to say is that a vote for Trump is treason. No doubt it will be treason to vote for DeSantis too.

LefTard Logic:

Insurrectionists -

Not Insurrectionists-

4ad.jpg

Hey idiot, can you explain what this is?

LefTard Logic:

Insurrectionists -

Not Insurrectionists-

4ad.jpg

That’s three hundred badass core American patriots forcing their way into the capitol building to make their voices heard in protest.
Simple shit huh...what else can I teach your filthy dumbass?
2EAF42BD-6144-4C3B-AAE2-E74C39AFD537.png

What communist democrats are trying to say is that a vote for Trump is treason. No doubt it will be treason to vote for DeSantis too.

As usual, this leftists OP displays his pure hypocrisy.

He's fine with illegals from southern America forming caravans to break our laws and sneak into the country. He's fine with the left trying to organize people to interfere in Trump rallies. He's fine with students in college organizing to stop conservative speakers. He's fine with Whorris who encouraged people to donate to a Go Fund Me account designed to bail out rioters at various locations across the country so they could break more laws. But somebody organizing Americans to get together for a protest at the Capital is treasonous.

Although I didn't watch all of that most boring and meaningless video, the bottom line is Trump used an organizer to bring people to the Capital. It was the left that told us protesting and rioting are not the same thing. It's the left that told us protesting is as American as apple pie. Yet when somebody from Trump's side organizes such things, all of a sudden the insurrection is not over.

This is how brainwashing works on weak minds. This interview had nothing to do with some made-up ongoing battle with some yahoos. It's about getting support for having a larger military at the Capital than we have troops in Afghanistan. When the commies start doing anti-American things in Congress, they believe their policies and laws will be so bad that much of the country will march to the Capital to possibly do the same, and not Trump supporters either. These are Nazis we're talking about here, so they are capable of anything with ultimate power.

I thought the left said the insurrectionists were going to attack around the first part of March and then the end of March, then in April and on and on and so far the left has lied each time. You ever tire of just looking really stupid? Maybe your goal should be getting it right just once.

These people have the Fed's attention now. No more surprises like that one.

They had the feds attention before. It was the FBI who told Capital police something like this was very possible. The Capital police got no cooperation from Piglosi who is in charge of the Capital police and security. Hey! What ever happened with the theory of listening to the experts?

LefTard Logic:

Insurrectionists -

Not Insurrectionists-

4ad.jpg

That’s three hundred badass core American patriots forcing their way into the capitol building to make their voices heard in protest.
View attachment 497914

Ooooohhh I see, thats what you call a violent mob break into the Capitol to stop a certification of election.

I like that, maybe next time a Republican wins, us TRUE patriots can get a violent mob togather and subvert the US Congress to install a Democrat instead.

Yea moron? You like where this insane shit is headed?

LefTard Logic:

Insurrectionists -

Not Insurrectionists-

4ad.jpg

View attachment 497914

Ooooohhh I see, thats what you call a violent mob break into the Capitol to stop a certification of election.

I like that, maybe next time a Republican wins, us TRUE patriots can get a violent mob togather and subvert the US Congress to install a Democrat instead.

Yea moron? You like where this insane shit is headed?

I have a better idea, go to NYC and arrest every cop that does his/her job.

I like that, maybe next time a Republican wins, us TRUE patriots can get some violent antifa mobs to subvert the Congress to install a Democrat in power instead of that Republican.

You can, but it didn't work at the Supreme court that you had no problems with.

images.jpeg

We are in deep shit when the ruling regime claims that the right to assemble and petition the government and the right to free speech is deemed to be part of an "insurrection". You almost gotta laugh when the FBI became part of a political coup with forged documents by a foreign agent designed to undermine the administration and nobody seemed to mind. The Constitution is in the balance when the media becomes the propaganda arm of a political party and generations of kids have been dumbed down under a left wing federal education system.

These people have the Fed's attention now. No more surprises like that one.
What do you think the Federal Reserve is going to do now that their attention is focused on a protest that ended months ago?

I like that, maybe next time a Republican wins, us TRUE patriots can get some violent antifa mobs to subvert the Congress to install a Democrat in power instead of that Republican.

You can, but it didn't work at the Supreme court that you had no problems with.

View attachment 497973

...noooo...there were no antifa mobs storming the capitol to prevent Kava nomination....are you on drugs son?

The right overwhelmingly condemned going into the Capital.

The left and you continue to make excuses for why you don't support arresting the leftists who looted, plundered, burned and committed endless violence in American cities across the country.

We have met the violent, fascist insurrectionist, and it is you

Forum List

Back