The Infuriating Popularity of Donald Trump

He helped create a peace treaty between Israel and several Arab nations. If he's a war hawk, he did a shitty job of it.
He did not. There was no state of war between Israel and those nations. At best he formalized the existing relationship between those nations.

0BECDEE5-3C4C-4FC4-A686-8FF370F9607F.jpeg

Poor babies. 7 years of negative press, wild unfounded accusations, and even political weaponizing of the FBI and DOJ has done nothing to diminish Trumps support.

“One of the stunning facts of the age is the continued prominence of Donald Trump. His candidates did well in the G.O.P. primaries this year. He won more votes in 2020 than he did in 2016. His favorability ratings within his party have been high and basically unchanged since late 2016. In a range of polls, some have actually shown Trump leading President Biden in a race for re-election in 2024.”

Sounds like you have TDS. Trump isn’t President. I don’t know why you want to start a thread on him. He lost the election. So he’s a one term loser.

Lol. Loser!

I'm sorry that you don't like the message.

but it is true.

you want the impossible to happen and when it doesn't you don't blame your ridiculous expectations.

You simply like to complain, I believe.

Sounds like you have TDS. Trump isn’t President. I don’t know why you want to start a thread on him. He lost the election. So he’s a one term loser.
Trump was cheated or half the country has what I do. I never said he was president. Do not put words in my mouth. You have enough trouble filling yours.

Trump was cheated or half the country has what I do. I never said he was president. Do not put words in my mouth. You have enough trouble filling yours.

Anytime someone starts a thread where Trump’s idiocy is exposed. They are denounced as having TDS and focusing on someone who is a former President. So why crank up threads on a has been former President?

Forum List

Back