The indelible stain on the UN committee once chaired by William Schabas

The man hailed by defenders as a world-class jurist didn’t think that having been paid to provide a legal briefing for the PLO might constitute a conflict of interest.

The indelible stain on the UN committee once chaired by William Schabas - Arab-Israeli Conflict - Jerusalem Post

Here we go, folks.
This is nothing but a bullshit hit piece. His business with the PLO had nothing to do with Israel. Therefore, it's not proof of bias. That's just what you're trying to frame it as. As far as I'm concerned, you can stick that "perception management" crap where the sun don't shine. Israel committed war crimes. You don't have to be bias to see that.

As far as your links reference to Goldstone and his report, he merely said it would be written differently. He didn't recant any of his allegations. And the 4 other members of that committee have never wavered from their conclusions. They still stand by that report.

Israel thinks its above the law and will trash anyone that thinks otherwise.

Working for PLO is biased, because their entire work is connected with destroying israel in one way or another.

Their work is dedicated to the achievement of their freedom from occupation and oppression for the Christians and Muslims of Palestine.

You lie about everything, and I catch you lying in 90% of your posts. So, I know you are lying now.

The only liar here is you Abdul, it goes with the religion and you even have a name for it kithman and taqiya or in English LIES AND DECIET

Goldstone was forced to recant. Happens a lot to Jews that criticize Israel/Jews, apparently. It happened to Ariel Toaff. He had to take a book out of publication.

He could have refused, but he came clean and told the truth that his report was altered by the Jew haters in the UN.

If he was one of you he would have been murdered and as many people round him as well in the name of islam.

Forum List

Back