The Impressive Background of Rep. Lauren Boebert.

You point out what you think scores points for you. And you lie about it.

If you desire to go to name calling, I can do that to. Bitch.

i don't care whether you think it scores points or not.

silly you......................

you started the name calling 'cause you ain't got nothing but opinions & got called out for it.

lol - 'bitch'... ooooOOOoooo....

awwwww.... i see you got triggered. oh well.

well, she was assistant manager at Mickey D's.
zaha5filvwh71.png

i don't care whether you think it scores points or not.

silly you......................

you started the name calling 'cause you ain't got nothing but opinions & got called out for it.

lol - 'bitch'... ooooOOOoooo....

awwwww.... i see you got triggered. oh well.
I only followed your apparent need to call names and now you complain. Your opinions are what started all of this, because they are only OPINIONS and have no documentations, unbiased, to back it up.

Beyond being a pathetic liar, you give a new definition to stupid and hate filled.

Also, you just proved that the name applies to you without any argument. Just like a good little female dog.

Your opinions are what started all of this, because they are only OPINIONS and have no documentations, unbiased, to back it up.

lie. i sourced unbiased links - showed you they were unbiased links AND showed unbiased links that showed hard copy contemporaneous notes by 1st person witness' to donny. right here on this very thread.

lol ... you produced nothing.

nothing. zilch. zero. goose egg. nice try, but it doesn't fly. doesn't fly.

the house comes back on monday & in good time, rosen et al will be testifying in front of the select committee what has already been testified to in front of the senate. & the subpoenas will be forthcoming to others.

all public.

:itsok:

lie. i sourced unbiased links - showed you they were unbiased links AND showed unbiased links that showed hard copy contemporaneous notes by 1st person witness' to donny. right here on this very thread.

the house comes back on monday & in good time, rosen et al will be testifying in front of the select committee what has already been testified to in front of the senate. & the subpoenas will be forthcoming to others.

all public.

They will be testifying as to what the house committee told them to say.

all public.

They will be saying what they have been told to say. Even you with your diminished capacity should be able to recognize this, but with all of your hate and lies will never admit. Hate of your betters is all you have. Hate of al those with a mind of their own and your betters. But being a dog prevents you from doing this.

BTW, spelling police, you should really know when to capitalize words as not doing so just further shows your ignorance.

They will be saying what they have been told to say.

lol ... that's a crock; & so we have come full circle, pussy cat. remember when i said i have this thread bookmarked?

^^^ ya ..... THAT ^^^ see you when the shit hits the fan & i get to LOL.

@ you as donny & his 'psycho'phants start getting frog marched.

BTW, spelling police, you should really know when to capitalize words as not doing so just further shows your ignorance.

<pfffft> whether i cap or not has no bearing on whether an insult by me is diminished.... but attempting to sling shit like you do & you can't even spell it right when you do so.... & so many times....

does.

anyhoo, to be CONtinued....:popcorn:

lol ... that's a crock; & so we have come full circle, pussy cat. remember when i said i have this thread bookmarked?

^^^ ya ..... THAT ^^^ see you when the shit hits the fan & i get to LOL.

@ you as donny & his 'psycho'phants start getting frog marched.

<pfffft> whether i cap or not has no bearing on whether an insult by me is diminished.... but attempting to sling shit like you do & you can't even spell it right when you do so.... & so many times....

does.

anyhoo, to be CONtinued....:popcorn:
And yet you cannot refute anything that I have said, only continue to whine and dodge. As expected from a liar and a moron, bitch.

And yet you cannot refute anything that I have said, only continue to whine and dodge. As expected from a liar and a moron, bitch.

LOL!!! there's nothing to refute. all you have said is poorly educated conspiratorial bullshit.

LOL!!! there's nothing to refute. all you have said is poorly educated conspiratorial bullshit.
Actually, all I have done is to point out your continual and enormous character flaws.

If you can laugh at that, you are even farther gone than I thought.

Looks like dudmuck is drunk again, or still, not really sure but he is high on some crap, that's for sure.

Forum List

Back