The idiot female that died on the highway PROTESTING

Status
Not open for further replies.
The OP was a fine blame-the-victim rant.

When you push somebody, they are going to push back at some point. Blocking roads and highways stopping people from their business will get to some and they will retaliate. She was part of a group of losers that shutdown a highway, so she's the victim?
..how would the dumb protesters like it if their cars were blocked in their driveway? or their parents' cars? they'd be pissed

I don't think pissed enough to kill somebody over, but this was not a four hour event. It's been going on for weeks now. How much more can people take of this?
the Jaguar driver, illegally drove up an off ramp to get on the highway, and sped up.. going around two parked cars blocking traffic for the pedestrians, to hit the girls...the highway was closed for cars, for protesters to march safely, by the police...

sounds like an insanity plea coming forward for the rich rich kid driving the Jag....

Is the irony that he is black lost on you?

Barely two generations ago, these two would be shaping the lives of the children they created.
Today, they are caring for stray dogs and picking fights with cars because somebody convinced them black people are being hunted for sport. The one with the pink hair is dead. The other is in critical condition.
We’ve converted our women from brides-to-be to cannon fodder for our various silly, mythical tropes. View attachment 359641View attachment 359643View attachment 359644

Barely two generations ago, these two would be shaping the lives of the children they created.
Today, they are caring for stray dogs and picking fights with cars because somebody convinced them black people are being hunted for sport. The one with the pink hair is dead. The other is in critical condition.
We’ve converted our women from brides-to-be to cannon fodder for our various silly, mythical tropes. View attachment 359641View attachment 359643View attachment 359644
It's good that at least one has been eliminated from the gene pool. One can only hope the other follows shortly. It would be better that they weren't allowed to breed. Apparently she's already well branded as an idiot not worth saving with all the tattoos.

Any news on how the car ended up on the highway... and whether it was legally blocked off or not?

When you push somebody, they are going to push back at some point. Blocking roads and highways stopping people from their business will get to some and they will retaliate. She was part of a group of losers that shutdown a highway, so she's the victim?
..how would the dumb protesters like it if their cars were blocked in their driveway? or their parents' cars? they'd be pissed

I don't think pissed enough to kill somebody over, but this was not a four hour event. It's been going on for weeks now. How much more can people take of this?
the Jaguar driver, illegally drove up an off ramp to get on the highway, and sped up.. going around two parked cars blocking traffic for the pedestrians, to hit the girls...the highway was closed for cars, for protesters to march safely, by the police...

sounds like an insanity plea coming forward for the rich rich kid driving the Jag....

For the protesters to march safely? You know where they can march safely? ON THE F-N SIDEWALK!!!!

These people are troublemakers looking to start trouble. It has nothing to do with rights, Constitution, or freedom of anything. Perhaps if we have more incidents like this, these losers will go home or get a job or something instead of playing in traffic trying to draw attention to themselves they never got as children.

I'd be willing to bet if you asked half of these clowns who George Floyd was, they wouldn't be able to tell you. They'd say they never heard of the guy.

So why are they out there? Because of the terrible leadership by a Democrat Mayor. Now tell me how much summer of love these two girls had along with the driver that's going to jail.
Sounds like you've been watching too much FOX fake news and reading too many right wing blogs, and residential tweets to me....

protesters are fairly peaceful,

the looters, and car fire setters and rioters are criminals.
I asked for proof/links and you provided NOTHING
Must have missed it? what do you want links for?
links that they closed the highway so protesters could protest there

Officials were trying to determine the motive as well as where he got onto the interstate, which had been closed by the state patrol for more than an hour before the women were hit. Mead said they suspect Kelete drove the wrong way on a ramp. Trooper Rick Johnson said the driver went through a barrier that closed the freeway before striking the women.
..they did not close it down FOR protesting!!!!!--that's not what it says there
..read my post again
It was closed by the police, for the protesters.... period.

Wow, you want to protest about defunding/eliminating the police and not follow laws, but others should obey....ain't that a surprise.
I don't want to eliminate the police.... but I certainly can support reforming the police departments, and police unions, and police training etc....

I'm not the peaceful protesting type of gal,

"not that there is anything wrong with it"!

Just not my thing....

Reforming police how? When a criminal fights with them while being arrested, just let him run away? When they are trying to kick the widows out of a police car after being arrested, or banging their head against them, just let them do it?

The officer was arrested after Floyd's death. He is being held on charges of murder. What are they protesting about???
thank you!!!! along with the fact that there is not problem of police brutality--plus all the other issues I point out in my thread on it

There is a way to stop this so-called police brutality, and that is to disable the police. How would you disable the police from causing you harm or death? You obey every one of their commands.

Instead of promoting that message and policy, they choose to allow it to happen repeatedly, and when it does, they protest, riot, or disrespect our American flag on national TV. It never saved one life and cost many.

My former coworker is a retired Cleveland police officer. He said "So WTF do they want us to do when somebody fights with us while being arrested? Tell them perhaps another time.......when they are in a better mood?"
..I've said it before--so, when the police want to arrest someone, and they refuse, I guess the police have to say ''ok''!!!!!???

Highways were built with a lot of money and hard work. It wasn't so they could be closed down, or blocked off.

Our tax money went to build paths for both, pedestrians and vehicles. Pedestrians don't belong where vehicles are (with the exception of crossing the street) and vehicles don't belong where the pedestrians are.

I see five people there causing trouble with criminal activities....

Are you actually trying to claim that these people, hijacking the peaceful protests of hundreds of thousands of other people throughout the USA, are the same as these criminals?

spare me your bull crud, pretty please.... :rolleyes:

DERP.

Yep, only 5 people have caused problems in America with these riots, with your revolution.

We should listen to you vermin, you America hating scum are really credible.

View attachment 359678
Well duh....

That flew over your head...swish!!

Hundreds of thousands of protesters, day in and day out, were NOT Rioters or criminals....

Some criminal thugs, hijacked their peaceful, constitutional, protests.... maybe 1 criminal thug for every 10,000 peaceful protesters throughout the nation.

For the protesters to march safely? You know where they can march safely? ON THE F-N SIDEWALK!!!!

These people are troublemakers looking to start trouble. It has nothing to do with rights, Constitution, or freedom of anything. Perhaps if we have more incidents like this, these losers will go home or get a job or something instead of playing in traffic trying to draw attention to themselves they never got as children.

I'd be willing to bet if you asked half of these clowns who George Floyd was, they wouldn't be able to tell you. They'd say they never heard of the guy.

So why are they out there? Because of the terrible leadership by a Democrat Mayor. Now tell me how much summer of love these two girls had along with the driver that's going to jail.
They are out there, because a cop needlessly and cruelly, murdered a man....And we all got to see it.

Yes, it is sad and pathetic how certain youths have bought into the narrative spread by that "anti-cop movement."

It was tragic that she lost her life so unnecessarily. She should never have attended that march. If the driver committed an illegal act, he should be severely punished.

If anyone is also guilty in this incident, it is the media that have abetted that "movement" and university professors who have lived all their lives in an ivory tower and know nothing about the realities of life.

Are you actually trying to claim that these people, hijacking the peaceful protests of hundreds of thousands of other people throughout the USA, are the same as these criminals?

DERP.

Yep, only 5 people have caused problems in America with these riots, with your revolution.

View attachment 359678
Well duh....

Hundreds of thousands of protesters, day in and day out, were NOT Rioters or criminals....

Some criminal thugs, hijacked their peaceful, constitutional, protests.... maybe 1 criminal thug for every 10,000 peaceful protesters throughout the nation.

Girl of 8 years now dead to the black mob.

CareForAll has no heart.

DERP.

View attachment 359678
Well duh....

CareForAll has no heart.
Very sad.

But what I reject, vehemently, is you all categorizing the massive amount of constitutionally protected protesters....calling them...rioters and criminals..... because they are not. Most if not all protesters, are simply protesting... And are not part of the few handfuls that are looting, setting fires, damaging property, or committing murder.

Your continuation of doing such, is dishonest.

DERP.

View attachment 359678
Well duh....

CareForAll has no heart.
Very sad.

But what I reject, vehemently, is you all categorizing the massive amount of constitutionally protected protesters....calling them...rioters and criminals..... because they are not. Most if not all protesters, are simply protesting... And are not part of the few handfuls that are looting, setting fires, damaging property, or committing murder.

If they killed less of 8 year old girls, we could call them peaceful - they are not.

Was careforall there, looting?

DERP.

View attachment 359678
Well duh....

CareForAll has no heart.
Very sad.

If they killed less of 8 year old girls, we could call them peaceful - they are not.

Was careforall there, looting?
I'm NOT a protesting in the streets kind of gal.... BUT will stand up for citizen's constitutional right, to do such.

(Though I think this is dangerous during this epidemic and wish they did not take that risk)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back