The idiot female that died on the highway PROTESTING

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see five people there causing trouble with criminal activities....

Are you actually trying to claim that these people, hijacking the peaceful protests of hundreds of thousands of other people throughout the USA, are the same as these criminals?

spare me your bull crud, pretty please.... :rolleyes:

DERP.

Yep, only 5 people have caused problems in America with these riots, with your revolution.

We should listen to you vermin, you America hating scum are really credible.

View attachment 359678
Well duh....

That flew over your head...swish!!

Hundreds of thousands of protesters, day in and day out, were NOT Rioters or criminals....

Some criminal thugs, hijacked their peaceful, constitutional, protests.... maybe 1 criminal thug for every 10,000 peaceful protesters throughout the nation.

Girl of 8 years now dead to the black mob.

CareForAll has no heart.
Very sad.

But what I reject, vehemently, is you all categorizing the massive amount of constitutionally protected protesters....calling them...rioters and criminals..... because they are not. Most if not all protesters, are simply protesting... And are not part of the few handfuls that are looting, setting fires, damaging property, or committing murder.

Your continuation of doing such, is dishonest.

If they killed less of 8 year old girls, we could call them peaceful - they are not.

Was careforall there, looting?
I'm NOT a protesting in the streets kind of gal.... BUT will stand up for citizen's constitutional right, to do such.

(Though I think this is dangerous during this epidemic and wish they did not take that risk)

Burn, Loot, Murder kind of gal?

20110813_BRP001_0.jpg

Are you actually trying to claim that these people, hijacking the peaceful protests of hundreds of thousands of other people throughout the USA, are the same as these criminals?

DERP.

Yep, only 5 people have caused problems in America with these riots, with your revolution.

View attachment 359678
Well duh....

Hundreds of thousands of protesters, day in and day out, were NOT Rioters or criminals....

Some criminal thugs, hijacked their peaceful, constitutional, protests.... maybe 1 criminal thug for every 10,000 peaceful protesters throughout the nation.

CareForAll has no heart.
Very sad.

But what I reject, vehemently, is you all categorizing the massive amount of constitutionally protected protesters....calling them...rioters and criminals..... because they are not. Most if not all protesters, are simply protesting... And are not part of the few handfuls that are looting, setting fires, damaging property, or committing murder.

If they killed less of 8 year old girls, we could call them peaceful - they are not.

I'm NOT a protesting in the streets kind of gal.... BUT will stand up for citizen's constitutional right, to do such.

(Though I think this is dangerous during this epidemic and wish they did not take that risk)

PUtting up barricades is not legal or peaceful. Those that did that, those that did not enforce the law and clear the streets, are part of the process that led to the girl's death.

THose that support the barricades, are part of it. YOu are creating a situation DESIGNED to lead to violence and racial strife.

CLEAR THE FUCKING STREETS. ANYONE WEARING A MASK, ARREST THEM. ANYONE BLOCKING THE ROAD, ARREST THEM.

This is not protesting to get a message out. THe message is fucking everywhere.

THis is use of force to intimidate and silence political enemies.

DERP.

View attachment 359678
Well duh....

CareForAll has no heart.
Very sad.

20110813_BRP001_0.jpg

Mostly peaceful. Look at all the building that are NOT burning.

DERP.

View attachment 359678
Well duh....

CareForAll has no heart.
Very sad.

20110813_BRP001_0.jpg

Mostly peaceful. Look at all the building that are NOT burning.

Just the regular jogger on a jog...
st.-paul.jpg

That the OP refers to women as "brides-to-be" speaks volumes.

Yeah, these two women were idiots. But refusing to just be a "bride-to-be" isn't the reason they are idiots.

Yeah, these two women were idiots. But refusing to just be a "bride-to-be" isn't the reason they are idiots.

The feminist indoctrination that being being a wife and mother is not the way to achieve happiness,

is mostly not true for most women.

It is a lie that is ruining vast numbers of lives and harming society as a whole.

Pushing back against that is called for.

The feminist indoctrination that being being a wife and mother is not the way to achieve happiness,

It is a lie that is ruining vast numbers of lives and harming society as a whole.

Women get to choose what they prefer. Pushing back against that is simply wrong.

Women get to choose what they prefer. Pushing back against that is simply wrong.

Funny how the point you pushed back against, is one I did not make. Nothing in my post about not letting women choose.

My point stands. Feminism is lying to women and making them as a group less happy and causing damage to society as a whole.

Men get to choose whether they want to pay for women's gender studies degrees and endless welfare or not. Pushing back against that is simply wrong.

Barely two generations ago, these two would be shaping the lives of the children they created.
Today, they are caring for stray dogs and picking fights with cars because somebody convinced them black people are being hunted for sport. The one with the pink hair is dead. The other is in critical condition.
We’ve converted our women from brides-to-be to cannon fodder for our various silly, mythical tropes. View attachment 359641View attachment 359643View attachment 359644
Cries over statue being torn down^^^^^
Cries because people dont like democrat rioters ^^^^^

DERP.

View attachment 359678
Well duh....

Molotov cocktails, whole neighborhoods burning to the ground, murders, assaults.

Yeah, they were "mostly peaceful."

Funny how the point you pushed back against, is one I did not make. Nothing in my post about not letting women choose.

My point stands. Feminism is lying to women and making them as a group less happy and causing damage to society as a whole.

My point was that calling women "brides-to-be" means their only purpose is that of mothers and housewives.

I don't know that feminism is "making" any woman unhappy, any more than the old roles for women were.

Lol what! So if if they were married with kids they would be dead today?

Men get to choose whether they want to pay for women's gender studies degrees and endless welfare or not. Pushing back against that is simply wrong.

Not using tax dollars for worthless degrees does not bother me at all.

As for the endless welfare, women are almost always on welfare because they have children. And, believe it or not, men were involved in that.

But my point that the OP sees women as "brides-to-be" shows he how he sees them. And if the man involved refuses to take responsibility for what he helped create, then we either step in and help or we let the children suffer for the actions of the parents.

The OP was a fine blame-the-victim rant.

When you push somebody, they are going to push back at some point. Blocking roads and highways stopping people from their business will get to some and they will retaliate. She was part of a group of losers that shutdown a highway, so she's the victim?
..how would the dumb protesters like it if their cars were blocked in their driveway? or their parents' cars? they'd be pissed

I don't think pissed enough to kill somebody over, but this was not a four hour event. It's been going on for weeks now. How much more can people take of this?
the Jaguar driver, illegally drove up an off ramp to get on the highway, and sped up.. going around two parked cars blocking traffic for the pedestrians, to hit the girls...the highway was closed for cars, for protesters to march safely, by the police...

sounds like an insanity plea coming forward for the rich rich kid driving the Jag....

For the protesters to march safely? You know where they can march safely? ON THE F-N SIDEWALK!!!!

These people are troublemakers looking to start trouble. It has nothing to do with rights, Constitution, or freedom of anything. Perhaps if we have more incidents like this, these losers will go home or get a job or something instead of playing in traffic trying to draw attention to themselves they never got as children.

I'd be willing to bet if you asked half of these clowns who George Floyd was, they wouldn't be able to tell you. They'd say they never heard of the guy.

So why are they out there? Because of the terrible leadership by a Democrat Mayor. Now tell me how much summer of love these two girls had along with the driver that's going to jail.
They are out there, because a cop needlessly and cruelly, murdered a man....And we all got to see it.

That is no explanation. The officer was arrested and charged with murder. WTF more do you or they want? It's not like they moved him to a desk job and waited for the media coverage to die down. So there is no reason for them to be protesting or rioting outside they see an opportunity to cause trouble.

Lol what! So if if they were married with kids they would be dead today?

You think none of the women involved in the protests are married or have children?
Deflected.. can you answer the question

Sure I can. The answer is that there is no way to know whether they would be dead if they were married with kids. If they felt as strongly about the issue they would have likely still be out there like idiots in the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back