The Hunter Biden hard drive story is in my parents local newspaper in nowhere, FL...way to go FB and Twitter! No one knows!

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Of course, the Citrus Chronicle says its a Russian hoax, but it’s in the paper! :laughing0301:

You guys have to read this AP article. It wildly speculates the whole thing is a Russian Hoax.
Its amazing the damage control going on by the media.

Its not enough for journalists to ignore the story, they have to actively cover it up!

Facebook and Twitter were so fucking stupid to damage themselves for fucking Biden, when the story is out anyways. Maybe it bought time for the media to put the story out with their damage control.

Anyway...scroll down to A11 and check out this slanted story about crackhead Biden.

Of course, the Citrus Chronicle says its a Russian hoax, but it’s in the paper! :laughing0301:

You guys have to read this AP article. It wildly speculates the whole thing is a Russian Hoax.

Its not enough for journalists to ignore the story, they have to actively cover it up!

Facebook and Twitter were so fucking stupid to damage themselves for fucking Biden, when the story is out anyways. Maybe it bought time for the media to put the story out with their damage control.

Anyway...scroll down to A11 and check out this slanted story about crackhead Biden.

Maybe it is a Russian hoax. They do that sort of thing. Four year old hard drive just happened to be discovered 22 days before election. Sounds pretty suspect to me and apparently most people.

Maybe it is a Russian hoax. They do that sort of thing. Four year old hard drive just happened to be discovered 22 days before election. Sounds pretty suspect to me and apparently most people.

Not only was it "discovered", the guy who "found" it didn't call the police, the FBI, or the Justice Department. He called Rudy Guiliani.

Then there's the idea that the store owner didn't just erase the hard drive, reformat the hard drive and sell it, he spent time checking it out and seeing what was on it. Before calling Rudy Guiliani.

you should probably educate yourself on the facts of the case,, it will avoid you looking like an ignorant moron like you do here,,,

I thought the FBI had it for almost two years...

(Edit)...almost a year. The FBI seized the laptop in December 2019...it was dropped off in April 2019.

Last edited:

Not only was it "discovered", the guy who "found" it didn't call the police, the FBI, or the Justice Department. He called Rudy Guiliani.

Then there's the idea that the store owner didn't just erase the hard drive, reformat the hard drive and sell it, he spent time checking it out and seeing what was on it. Before calling Rudy Guiliani.
doesnt mean its not true,,and we now have confirmation they are all true,,,

I thought I read Hunter Biden's lawyer demanded the laptop returned...

I thought I read Hunter Biden's lawyer demanded the laptop returned...
and he also has hunters signature on a receipt,,,

This is a BALD FACE LIE!

The shop owner called the FBI and gave them the lap top back in December of 2019... Rudy was given the CLONE of the hard drive that was made to protect the data during the fixing stage of repairs.

Rudy obtained the actual lap top by subpoena.

Last edited:

Wrong. He gave it to the FBI first.
Nothing happened.
"MacIsaac told CBS News he first turned over the hard drive to the FBI last December during the president's impeachment, and provided a copy of its contents to Costello after becoming frustrated by the Senate trial in January. MacIsaac refused to provide key details about his interactions with Giuliani. "

On FXN Hunter's emails were independently verified by several of those copied on the emails.

The bad news for you. Th ise coronavirus story is everywhere.
And that one's not fake

Actually, he first called the fbi.

Forum List

Back