The Human Race, racial variation dscrimnation

There is a King Cheetah vs a regular Cheetah. Of course the King Cheetah has more Black on him and looks much better.

work.5709903.1.flat,550x550,075,f.king-cheetah-2.jpg

Wow. Listen to yourself.
Are you saying this cheetah is not better looking than the more common one?

There are more dark colored skin humans in the world than white humans. Does that mean you think that white humans look better?
Where did you get that logic? I didnt say the cheetah was better looking because it was rarer than the more common one. BTW you avoided my question. Which one looks better? The one with more Black on its fur or the one with less Black?

So you think all things that have more black are prettier?
Never seen all things in Black. You still avoided my question.

Wow. Listen to yourself.

There are more dark colored skin humans in the world than white humans. Does that mean you think that white humans look better?
Where did you get that logic? I didnt say the cheetah was better looking because it was rarer than the more common one. BTW you avoided my question. Which one looks better? The one with more Black on its fur or the one with less Black?

I like the regular Cheetah. Though the question and answer are both pointless and have no relevance to anything.

I like the regular Cheetah. Though the question and answer are both pointless and have no relevance to anything.
No. I asked you for a reason since you said "wow" to my statement. If it was pointless why did you say "wow"?

No. I asked you for a reason since you said "wow" to my statement. If it was pointless why did you say "wow"?

Probably because in a thread about racism you tried to make a point by going out of your way to say a Cheetah with more black on it is prettier than a regular Cheetah. While calling other people racist.

Probably because in a thread about racism you tried to make a point by going out of your way to say a Cheetah with more black on it is prettier than a regular Cheetah. While calling other people racist.
What does that have to do with race? You and the racist are the ones that brought up cheetahs. I just remarked the one with more Black on his fur looked better. I responded to your quote.

Do the Cheetah's with more spots hate the Cheetah's with less spots? If they do then you'd make a good Cheetah DS.

Last edited:
OK first, everyone except me is a dumb ass right now.

There is only one race and it is quite obviously called the human race.

There are different variations which have evolved within different climates and environments with different food, atmosphere and dangers along with predators. We are all the same species with unique adaptations you bunch of stupid ass holes; Why the fk did I get stuck on a planet chalked full of imbeciles?

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good be strong!

Guess you came off your meds yesterday.

Best wishes for getting your meds balanced soon.

Okay people ... I'm here to tell you that there aren't different kinds of cats. They're all cats. So I think it's high time that Cheetah's stop fearing Lions.

Do the Cheetah's with more spots hate the Cheetah's with less spots? If they do then you'd make a good Cheetah DS.
There is a King Cheetah vs a regular Cheetah. Of course the King Cheetah has more Black on him and looks much better.

Wonder why there are fewer of them. No Welfare handouts in the Cat Kingdom?

Okay people ... I'm here to tell you that there aren't different kinds of cats. They're all cats. So I think it's high time that Cheetah's stop fearing Lions.

The Cheetahs F stats say they are not lions. Your F stats show less than .04% variance from a Black persons. Comparing a cheetah to a lion is like comparing a donkey to a horse.

... and comparing a European to an African is like comparing a German Shepherd to a Hyena. What's you're point?

The Cheetahs F stats say they are not lions. Your F stats show less than .04% variance from a Black persons. Comparing a cheetah to a lion is like comparing a donkey to a horse.

... and comparing a European to an African is like comparing a German Shepherd to a Hyena. What's you're point?

No. It's like comparing a German Shepherd to a German Shepherd with a slightly different fur color. :cool:

Don't know the answer to that. It's like asking if an Englishman with red hair hates an Englishman with blonde hair. Couldn't tell ya! As for me ... I don't hate anyone.

Don't know the answer to that. It's like asking if an Englishman with red hair hates an Englishman with blonde hair. Couldn't tell ya!

No. It's like comparing a German Shepherd to a German Shepherd with a slightly different fur color. :cool:

Wrong again TOS. You're trying to compare apples to apples. I'm comparing apples to oranges. Whites and blacks don't have "slightly different fur color." There's a significant difference in "fur color," skin color, hair type, skull shape, facial features, etc. So let's get back to comparing Lynxes to Tigers. That's a far better comparison.

Don't know the answer to that. It's like asking if an Englishman with red hair hates an Englishman with blonde hair. Couldn't tell ya!

Wrong again TOS. You're trying to compare apples to apples. I'm comparing apples to oranges. Whites and blacks don't have "slightly different fur color." There's a significant difference in "fur color," skin color, hair type, skull shape, facial features, etc. So let's get back to comparing Lynxes to Tigers. That's a far better comparison.

Lynxes and tigers are different species. They can't mate. So your comparison is stupid. I have news for you Italians have different skull shapes than Norwegians. Which one is superior?

You're an embarrasment.

Lynxes and tigers are different species. They can't mate. So your comparison is stupid. I have news for you Italians have different skull shapes than Norwegians. Which one is superior?

You're an embarrasment.

Lynxes and Tigers are Felines. They're as different (and the same) as Caucasians and Negroids. Come on man ... get it together.

You're an embarrasment.

Lynxes and Tigers are Felines. They're as different (and the same) as Caucasians and Negroids. Come on man ... get it together.

You are scum. And your ignorance comes across very clearly in your posts.

Wonder why there are fewer of them. No Welfare handouts in the Cat Kingdom?
Animals dont get welfare like you do. Besides you do realize welfare has nothing to do with genetics. More whites are on welfare than Blacks so your logic backwards.

Which one are you? The created German Shepard or the Hyena? If you were created who created you? Remember that Black people were on this earth for thousands of years before whites came along. My point is that your point is asinine monkey shine from a feral simian.

You're an embarrasment.

You get it together moron. No such thing as caucasians and negroids. Those are labels made up by white cave chimps like yourself to make you feel better about being white then changed over the years once you realized your civilization depended heavily on people of color so you tried to include them in the meaning of caucasian.

First off in response to all of you I'll once again coin the phrase

"Racial variation discrimination"

Of course I don't recall having shared that phrase here before but have on several occasions on several sites over the years have previously coined the phrase for it is at least accurate.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

OK first, everyone except me is a dumb ass right now.

There is only one race and it is quite obviously called the human race.

There are different variations which have evolved within different climates and environments with different food, atmosphere and dangers along with predators. We are all the same species with unique adaptations you bunch of stupid ass holes; Why the fk did I get stuck on a planet chalked full of imbeciles?

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good be strong!
Depleted dilithium crystals...

lol, star trek fuel cells. I had to look that up. But no my dilithium is natural and dies when my body turns into a corpse..

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Blacks sure enjoy attacking and doing the same against whites.

Yes in part they do and in part always have for thousands of years. If you look throughout history for example, how many white people were black peoples slaves?

every racial variation has done it throughout history I am fairly certain.

But now in this day and age, it's time for us as a globe to smarten up an start working together realizing that each racial variation has unique adaptations to bring to the table for we are all obviously even as individuals a little different from one another.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Forum List

Back