The Human Race, racial variation dscrimnation

David Jeffrey Spetch

Nov 17, 2014
OK first, everyone except me is a dumb ass right now.

There is only one race and it is quite obviously called the human race.

There are different variations which have evolved within different climates and environments with different food, atmosphere and dangers along with predators. We are all the same species with unique adaptations you bunch of stupid ass holes; Why the fk did I get stuck on a planet chalked full of imbeciles?

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good be strong!

OK first, everyone except me is a dumb ass right now.

There is only one race and it is quite obviously called the human race.

There are different variations which have evolved within different climates and environments with different food, atmosphere and dangers along with predators. We are all the same species with unique adaptations you bunch of stupid ass holes; Why the fk did I get stuck on a planet chalked full of imbeciles?

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good be strong!
Depleted dilithium crystals...

Okay people ... I'm here to tell you that there aren't different kinds of cats. They're all cats. So I think it's high time that Cheetah's stop fearing Lions.

Okay people ... I'm here to tell you that there aren't different kinds of cats. They're all cats. So I think it's high time that Cheetah's stop fearing Lions.

The Cheetahs F stats say they are not lions. Your F stats show less than .04% variance from a Black persons. Comparing a cheetah to a lion is like comparing a donkey to a horse.

Blacks sure enjoy attacking and doing the same against whites.

Whites sure enjoyed enslaving and attacking blacks for hundreds of years.
You forgot how they experimented on Black people and raped Black women too. The collective white mental is something to behold.

White people are just a different shade of skin color. Don't call people racist and then say something just as racist such as "the collective white mental."

Do the Cheetah's with more spots hate the Cheetah's with less spots? If they do then you'd make a good Cheetah DS.
There is a King Cheetah vs a regular Cheetah. Of course the King Cheetah has more Black on him and looks much better.

work.5709903.1.flat,550x550,075,f.king-cheetah-2.jpg

You forgot how they experimented on Black people and raped Black women too. The collective white mental is something to behold.

White people are just a different shade of skin color. Don't call people racist and then say something just as racist such as "the collective white mental."

I say that as a generalization. Watch the video to see what I mean. There was a large percentage of them intent on taking us Black people out.

Do the Cheetah's with more spots hate the Cheetah's with less spots? If they do then you'd make a good Cheetah DS.
There is a King Cheetah vs a regular Cheetah. Of course the King Cheetah has more Black on him and looks much better.

Wow. Listen to yourself.

Wow. Listen to yourself.
Are you saying this cheetah is not better looking than the more common one?

I say that as a generalization. Watch the video to see what I mean. There was a large percentage of them intent on taking us Black people out.

People of different skin colors have been trying to take each other out through all of history. White people didn't start it. We're finally at a place today where the world is starting to get passed that. Don't try to move us backwards.

People of different skin colors have been trying to take each other out through all of history. White people didn't start it. We're finally at a place today where the world is starting to get passed that. Don't try to move us backwards.

Too late. History is repeating itself and no, people of different skin colors have not been trying to take each other out due to skin color. You cant show me one example of that. Watch the video from the BBC I posted and then tell me that again.

Wow. Listen to yourself.

There are more dark colored skin humans in the world than white humans. Does that mean you think that white humans look better?

Wow. Listen to yourself.

There are more dark colored skin humans in the world than white humans. Does that mean you think that white humans look better?
Where did you get that logic? I didnt say the cheetah was better looking because it was rarer than the more common one. BTW you avoided my question. Which one looks better? The one with more Black on its fur or the one with less Black?

Too late. History is repeating itself and no people of different skin colors have not been trying to take each other out due to skin color. You cant show me one example of that. Watch the video from the BBC I posted and then tell me that again.

If you are racist against white people then you are no better than David Duke. And America and the world will be better off when people that think like you are gone.

Too late. History is repeating itself and no people of different skin colors have not been trying to take each other out due to skin color. You cant show me one example of that. Watch the video from the BBC I posted and then tell me that again.

If you are racist against white people then you are no better than David Duke. And America and the world will be better off when people that think like you are gone.

I'm not racist against white people. I said they (in general) have been trying to take us out. I posted the video for a reason. Dont be afraid to look at it.

Wow. Listen to yourself.

Where did you get that logic? I didnt say the cheetah was better looking because it was rarer than the more common one. BTW you avoided my question. Which one looks better? The one with more Black on its fur or the one with less Black?

So you think all things that have more black are prettier?

Forum List

Back