The House quietly just passed Savanna's Act, a long overdue bill that addresses missing and murdered indigenous women

harmonica

Diamond Member
Reaction score
MORE stupid shit from the politicians !!!!!!!!!
''long overdue'''???!!!!!!!
'''invisible'''???? IDIOCY
“Native women, because of their looks, can be viewed as more exotic, more Asian, and apparently there is a higher market for women that are of Asian descent,” Murkowski said. “When I heard that, it just ... It just sickens me.
1.then wouldn't they take Asians?
2. so blacks/whites/latino women are crap/lower on the ''scale''???? RACISM!!!!!!!!!!!!
etc

Billyboom

Gold Member
Reaction score
“Native women, because of their looks, can be viewed as more exotic, more Asian, and apparently there is a higher market for women that are of Asian descent,” Murkowski said. “When I heard that, it just ... It just sickens me.
2. so blacks/whites/latino women are crap/lower on the ''scale''???? RACISM!!!!!!!!!!!!
etc
racism/racist
white privilege
nazi/nazism
so go ahead and use them, but they mean nothing
any others?

harmonica

Diamond Member
Reaction score
etc
racism/racist
white privilege
nazi/nazism
so go ahead and use them, but they mean nothing
any others?
hahhahahahahahahah
funny

andaronjim

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Godboy

Gold Member
Reaction score
Native women, because of their looks, can be viewed as more exotic, more Asian, and apparently there is a higher market for women that are of Asian descent,” Murkowski said. “When I heard that, it just ... It just sickens me.”

Riiiight. They are kidnapped because white men find them to be so attractive that they just cant help themselves. N*gga please! Im sorry, but you would be hard pressed to find many beauties on reservations. Yeah, yeah, yeah, all people are just as beautiful as the others. BULLSHIT! Have you ever seen an "inuit 10"? Nope, they dont exist. Show me one pygmy that anyone in their right mind would fuck.

There are some really hot indian girls out there, but they are rare as fuck and the super hot ones are never full blooded indians. Anyone who has ever been to reservation knows most of them are tough to look at. Also, they are being beaten and killed by their own people on their own lands. White men have jack shit to do with it and i find it racist and offensive that anyone would suggest otherwise.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List