The House quietly just passed Savanna's Act, a long overdue bill that addresses missing and murdered indigenous women

MORE stupid shit from the politicians !!!!!!!!!
''long overdue'''???!!!!!!!
'''invisible'''???? IDIOCY
“Native women, because of their looks, can be viewed as more exotic, more Asian, and apparently there is a higher market for women that are of Asian descent,” Murkowski said. “When I heard that, it just ... It just sickens me.
1.then wouldn't they take Asians?
2. so blacks/whites/latino women are crap/lower on the ''scale''???? RACISM!!!!!!!!!!!!
etc

“Native women, because of their looks, can be viewed as more exotic, more Asian, and apparently there is a higher market for women that are of Asian descent,” Murkowski said. “When I heard that, it just ... It just sickens me.
2. so blacks/whites/latino women are crap/lower on the ''scale''???? RACISM!!!!!!!!!!!!
etc
racism/racist
white privilege
nazi/nazism
so go ahead and use them, but they mean nothing
any others?

etc
racism/racist
white privilege
nazi/nazism
so go ahead and use them, but they mean nothing
any others?
hahhahahahahahahah
funny

justice...for all or for some?
So any woman "born" in America is protected under the Savanah act?

born in a particular place or country: a native New Yorker.
Native | Define Native at Dictionary.com
www.dictionary.com/browse/native

www.dictionary.com/browse/native

Native women, because of their looks, can be viewed as more exotic, more Asian, and apparently there is a higher market for women that are of Asian descent,” Murkowski said. “When I heard that, it just ... It just sickens me.”

Riiiight. They are kidnapped because white men find them to be so attractive that they just cant help themselves. N*gga please! Im sorry, but you would be hard pressed to find many beauties on reservations. Yeah, yeah, yeah, all people are just as beautiful as the others. BULLSHIT! Have you ever seen an "inuit 10"? Nope, they dont exist. Show me one pygmy that anyone in their right mind would fuck.

There are some really hot indian girls out there, but they are rare as fuck and the super hot ones are never full blooded indians. Anyone who has ever been to reservation knows most of them are tough to look at. Also, they are being beaten and killed by their own people on their own lands. White men have jack shit to do with it and i find it racist and offensive that anyone would suggest otherwise.

Kidnapping and murder are already illegal, or were, before the labor unions took over the police stations and courthouses.
Don't forget Cain was a laborer who tilled the ground and cultivated the soil. He murdered his brother Abel.
There are plenty good hardworking Christian white men murdering Native women, I'm sure, but if they can't be held accountable for that as for murdering any other victim, a stupid law won't help.

.....the ones doing the huge amount of interracial murders are blacks--NOT whites --undeniable
whites 5 times the population of blacks
white on black murders 234
black on white murders 514 = TEN times the rate

Forum List

Back