The Hound Lives!

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
One of my favorite characters, and no, I am not explaining it because I dont want to ruin it.

This made my week!

I was pleased to see him still alive too.

With that said, I hope Arya dies of her wounds from The Waif. That will be one storyline over with. Finally.

I was pleased to see him still alive too.

With that said, I hope Arya dies of her wounds from The Waif. That will be one storyline over with. Finally.

That is harsh!

I dont care much for Arya, but I hope she survives.

There is so little at stake with her, and I am not speaking of height or weight considerations, just emotional investment.

I was more sympathetic when she was hiding out in Westeros.

Her story line is boring. Following it takes away from the others that I want to know more of.
So would you be OK with it if it was once every other week? kinda like the white haired little woman, the Khaleeshi?

Her story line is boring. Following it takes away from the others that I want to know more of.
So would you be OK with it if it was once every other week? kinda like the white haired little woman, the Khaleeshi?
Dani is not shown enough. Or her dragons. I would like to see more of her..and them. I would also like to see more of the plotting between little finger and whomever he is plotting with. And of course..I miss Tyrion and his wit. Arya' story is just..meh. Bran's story is sort of getting better now that we got some answers to many questions.
I am just not fond of Ayra's storyline. Sorry.

Forum List

Back