The Homeless People Of Texas

IsaacNewton

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2015
Texas has a massive homeless problem. They like to sweep it under the rug and pretend the failed economic policies of their Republican overlords don't cause this problem but they do. Similar to the rise in homelessness across the red states of the south.

upload_2018-6-3_14-32-4.jpeg

Fort Worth, Texas

upload_2018-6-3_14-32-33.jpeg

Houston, Texas

r

Dallas, Texas

Attachments

• upload_2018-6-3_14-31-43.jpeg
    upload_2018-6-3_14-31-43.jpeg
    51.4 KB · Views: 105
Texas has a massive homeless problem. They like to sweep it under the rug and pretend the failed economic policies of their Republican overlords don't cause this problem but they do. Similar to the rise in homelessness across the red states of the south.

View attachment 196530
Fort Worth, Texas

View attachment 196531
Houston, Texas

r

Dallas, Texas
All major cities have a big homeless problem.

And Republicans seek even more punitive policies against the homeless, the unemployed, and low income Americans.

Their whole agenda is to dismantle unions, the middle class, and all the safety net for the elderly like Social Security and Medicare while at the same moment decrying strong compassionate blue states that seek to treat human being like human beings. Blue States in fact put Christ's life and teachings into practice while Red States seek at every turn to work against what who Christ was and taught.

What would happen if even on red state did simply this. Followed the teachings of Christ, whom they claim to 'like'. They aren't Christians but they do claim to be fans. What if they acted like him just for a year, or two. What a difference for millions of people. Ahh but they're too busy kneeling at the feet of the wealthy and licking their shoes clean.

I was once homeless and lived in a tent but then I was out processed by the army and learned to live in a house again, work at a regular non-24/7 job....
That's what ya get for going Army........ In the Navy we were like; "what's a tent"?

I was once homeless and lived in a tent but then I was out processed by the army and learned to live in a house again, work at a regular non-24/7 job....
That's what ya get for going Army........ In the Navy we were like; "what's a tent"?
That what you guys sleep on but it's strung out from pole to pole flat to lay on, for some reason they call them hammocks.

And Republicans seek even more punitive policies against the homeless, the unemployed, and low income Americans.

Their whole agenda is to dismantle unions, the middle class, and all the safety net for the elderly like Social Security and Medicare while at the same moment decrying strong compassionate blue states that seek to treat human being like human beings. Blue States in fact put Christ's life and teachings into practice while Red States seek at every turn to work against what who Christ was and taught.

What would happen if even on red state did simply this. Followed the teachings of Christ, whom they claim to 'like'. They aren't Christians but they do claim to be fans. What if they acted like him just for a year, or two. What a difference for millions of people. Ahh but they're too busy kneeling at the feet of the wealthy and licking their shoes clean.
You do know the fatcats want the US to be just like before FDR, hopefully as far back as TR.

Blue states treat the homeless as human beings?

Really?

What happened to California?

In the army one guy carried half the canvass pup tent and the other guy carried the other half...If one guy got killed you were screwed when it came to pitching a tent.

You do know the fatcats want the US to be just like before FDR, hopefully as far back as TR.

I agree that is their dream, take the country back to 1880, few workers rights, no unions, limited rights for women. One of the modern things they DO want to keep are arbitration agreements. They get to force workers to give up their Constitutional rights to seek protection of the US court system.

When poor people understand, that regardless of thier plight in life, that voting is the best way to solve their issues, this country will change for the better...When young thug black dudes get out and vote, when poor white trash....when the least of our society get off their ass and vote...this country and lives will change

That what you guys sleep on but it's strung out from pole to pole flat to lay on, for some reason they call them hammocks.
Yup, back in my day...........

12.jpg

Blue States in fact put Christ's life and teachings into practice while Red States seek at every turn to work against what who Christ was and taught.
Always comical to hear a self proclaimed atheist like you; lecture Christians on their religion and the teachings of Christ. ... :cool:

I agree that is their dream, take the country back to 1880, few workers rights, no unions, limited rights for women. One of the modern things they DO want to keep are arbitration agreements. They get to force workers to give up their Constitutional rights to seek protection of the US court system.
It's the GOP's idea of reducing court caseloads. In Mizzouri you can no longer sue for damages from an auto accident which is more than the limits of the defendant's insurance coverage.
Next up is the elimination of class action lawsuits.

Yup, back in my day...........

12.jpg
The salt pork was so much better then...

When poor people understand, that regardless of thier plight in life, that voting is the best way to solve their issues, this country will change for the better...When young thug black dudes get out and vote, when poor white trash....when the least of our society get off their ass and vote...this country and lives will change

If poor people started voting in any kind of numbers the Republican party would be out of power forever. This is the very reason they spend inordinate amounts of money and state legislative time enacting voter suppression laws in states and districts where a large poor voting block exists. Ten polling places where people can be bussed to vote? Nah, let's reduce that to one that is too far away for 80% of them. They can't win honestly, they have to cheat.

And the result of them winning is more homelessness. The images I posted of homeless people in Texas can be easily found for every red state. And for every state period.

Forum List

Back