The Hispanic political revolution has begun!

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Led by an army of absolutely beautiful Latinas! Guess what?They're pro family, pro life and pro American! Oh....and pro hetero btw too. Demographics is driving this change. By 2035 Latinos will be 50 percent of the population. By 2050 they will be a comfortably established majority both demographically and politically.

Jo

Screenshot_20220928-223552_Google.jpg

Last edited:
Led by an army of absolutely beautiful Latinas! Guess what?They're pro family, pro life and pro American! Oh....and pro hetero btw too. Demographics is driving this change. By 2035 Latinos will be 50 percent of the population. By 2050 they will be a comfortably established majority both demographically and politically.

Jo

View attachment 702907
I'm old enough to remember when the moonbats were telling us that "demographic changes" (i.e. their racist presumption that skin color means votes for them) was going to make the GOP extinct.

That didn't age well. :laugh2:

I'm old enough to remember when the moonbats were telling us that "demographic changes" (i.e. their racist presumption that skin color means votes for them) was going to make the GOP extinct.

“Old enough”….huh?
Mac1958 says that shit here almost daily.

A Latino majority would make both democrats and Republicans extinct. The Latinos would replace the political system as they replace the population.

As far as the Democrats are concerned, all minorities are the same. Secure their vote the way they did with blacks: give them free shit.

Does the name Bell, California ring a bell? Entire Latino city, each and every one corruption to the core.

There was a time, when Irish and Italian surnames were synonymous with political corruption.

Every immigrant group that finds it's political feet are often tarred with the same brush.

There was a time, when Irish and Italian surnames were synonymous with political corruption.

Every immigrant group that finds it's political feet are often tarred with the same brush.
They seem to be overlooking the fact that most of the so called corruption is based in a left wing environment. The new Crop of Latinos ( and I would bet the new majority) is by and large conservative, religious ( Catholic church is very big here ) and pro American value core.

JO

Forum List

Back