Nasdaq: 13,342

TODAY:
Inflation: 8.3%
Gas: $3.75
30 year Mortgage: 7.08%
* Highest since Dec. 2000
Median rent: $2,039
Nasdaq: 10,829

We all knew Joe would outdo Carter as the worst POTUS ever. The only surprise is how quick he was to establish the title.

8 trillion lost in the stock market... that's everyone's retirement and 401Ks... this is devastating.... and he still hasn't fixed the rail Union's gripes and when they strike we all will feel it....

When Joe Biden took office:
Inflation: 1.4%
Gas: $2.39
30 year Mortgage: 2.65%
Median rent: $1,625

TODAY:

We all knew Joe would outdo Carter as the worst POTUS ever. The only surprise is how quick he was to establish the title.

Don't confuse Biden voters with the facts.

TODAY:

Why are you completely dismissing the fact that Biden took office in the middle of a multi year pandemic that shut businesses down and resulting in trillions of stimulus dollars to be injected into the economy.

Are you that mush of a partisan that you can’t have an honest and smart debate about it? It’s just all about spin for you?

Many of us Americans can heatedly discuss the situation we are in, while still enjoying a stable, safe and somewhat carefree lifestyle. However, many more Americans are feeling the pinch. Hot dogs are now too expensive for some families. Going for a drive in the country is now a luxury few can afford. The rent keeps going up and the utility bill is a total bummer. Our current government rubs our noses in the mess with words of even more freebies to be given to their voter base. But hear me now , make no mistake, the Americans that are now enjoying a "carefree lifestyle" will seize to do so in the very near future.

Why are you completely dismissing the fact that Biden took office in the middle of a multi year pandemic that shut businesses down and resulting in trillions of stimulus dollars to be injected into the economy.

Are you that mush of a partisan that you can’t have an honest and smart debate about it? It’s just all about spin for you?
He is showing the numbers when the diaper dude took office.
After the economy had shut down completely & was in a V-shaped recovery under DT.
These aren't pre-dempanic numbers, even you said they are in the middle of the plandemic.

Are you so dense you can't see your point makes no sense?
Massive FAIL

Many of us Americans can heatedly discuss the situation we are in, while still enjoying a stable, safe and somewhat carefree lifestyle. However, many more Americans are feeling the pinch. Hot dogs are now too expensive for some families. Going for a drive in the country is now a luxury few can afford. The rent keeps going up and the utility bill is a total bummer. Our current government rubs our noses in the mess with words of even more freebies to be given to their voter base. But hear me now , make no mistake, the Americans that are now enjoying a "carefree lifestyle" will seize to do so in the very near future.
No shit, I had a Jonesing for some ice cream and as I was close by I stopped at the dollar store and picked-up a pint.....In the freezer box next to it they had a 12 ounce box of fishsticks.....$8.25. WTF?

How in the hell are folks of limited means with a family even putting protein on the table.....Can you even fathom what it costs to feed a teenaged boy right now?

A pandemic no where near as serious as made out to be.
Businesses shut down mostly by Democratic governors and governments which have no grasp on economics.
First set of numbers are where we were after having the "shutdowns" and in recovery at time Trump leaves office and Biden comes in.
Second set of numbers is how Biden and the Democrats further ruined the economy and nation in less than two years.

You want to see partisan, look in the mirror!

TODAY:

At the time we also had the feds buying bad bonds and cash infusions of trillions more than now with reductions in cash infusions and no bad bond buying by the fed.

We can all tighten our belts. But at what point do we get fed up with tightening our belts? That is the question. When you have three teenagers and you are spending more than ever on food for them, and you realize the food you are feeding them is crap....you should be fed up. Fed up with the student loan forgiveness, fed up with talk about reparations, fed up with the huge giveaways to illegal immigrants ,,, just fed up!!! " I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore" is a famous line in a movie...... That scene may become prophetic.

We can all tighten our belts. But at what point do we get fed up with tightening our belts? That is the question. When you have three teenagers and you are spending more than ever on food for them, and you realize the food you are feeding them is crap....you should be fed up. Fed up with the student loan forgiveness, fed up with talk about reparations, fed up with the huge giveaways to illegal immigrants ,,, just fed up!!! " I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore" is a famous line in a movie...... That scene may become prophetic.
I am making more now than I have in a decade, so I am doing fine.

Y'all quit yer bitchin' and go out and spend some money and put it into the economy that JRB has booming. And when you go out, for God's sake, get vaccinated. Naow! Naow! You know..... the thing!
Thanks for the
1664419535838.gif
👎 Stryder50. I shouldn't be so sarcastic.

New Topics

Forum List

Back