The Hillary Clinton takeover of the United States

Actually its the Donald who is trying to take over our democracy, by threatening the things he says if Clinton wins the Presidency. That man needs to be locked in a padded room somewhere. I imagine he might when he loses.

Pen, do you believe that if someone other than Trump was running, say a Rubio or a Ryan, that HIllary would somehow be less corrupt?

I don't believe she is any more corrupt than they are. Just because we got privy to some emails, Lord only knows what goes on that we do not know about. I am sure , like for instance, Florida now has Gulftainer running the Canaveral port, Dubai, which Bush tried to push in 06 for all US Ports to be allowed to be bought by Dubai , Israel was all for it , and Jack Lew made it come true, at least one in Fl. Personally I believe our ports should be controlled by US companies, but what companies are not global anymore.

Back to the question, the hacking is the biggest issue, no one will keep a private server now , and if they kept one before, we will never know, I do wonder how thousands of the Bush Admin emails got lost and erased as well.

That is the issue though,

But Bush and Hillary are on the same team. The UN team. If Bush is so egregious, isn't Hillary as egregious?

Actually its the Donald who is trying to take over our democracy, by threatening the things he says if Clinton wins the Presidency. That man needs to be locked in a padded room somewhere. I imagine he might when he loses.

Pen, do you believe that if someone other than Trump was running, say a Rubio or a Ryan, that HIllary would somehow be less corrupt?

I don't believe she is any more corrupt than they are.
yeah cause they are all being investigated by the FBI and all had illegal email servers and killed four in Benghazi, hacked CNN servers. yep you got that one eh? such blind hatred like yours is remarkable.

Stevens refused to leave Benghazi, and he knew the risks, the Clintons has nothing to do with that, The only reason the FBI is investigating is someone hacked the emails.

I do wish someone would hack the emails from 911 , so we'd all know no Arabs flew planes into buildings. That stuff is long gone.

I don't believe she is any more corrupt than they are. Just because we got privy to some emails, Lord only knows what goes on that we do not know about. I am sure , like for instance, Florida now has Gulftainer running the Canaveral port, Dubai, which Bush tried to push in 06 for all US Ports to be allowed to be bought by Dubai , Israel was all for it , and Jack Lew made it come true, at least one in Fl. Personally I believe our ports should be controlled by US companies, but what companies are not global anymore.

Back to the question, the hacking is the biggest issue, no one will keep a private server now , and if they kept one before, we will never know, I do wonder how thousands of the Bush Admin emails got lost and erased as well.

But Bush and Hillary are on the same team. The UN team. If Bush is so egregious, isn't Hillary as egregious?

I didn't read anything bad did you??? Hillary already said sorry for operating from a private server. He is in Texas and stays on his ranch. I doubt he was involved, he knew something was going to happen, but he was just a puppet.

actually its both of them.....thanks you fucking die hard party people...

If that is true don't forget to share the blame yourself for failing in your responsibility as an American citizen.
i did not fail....i did not support any of them like a real American would do....can you say the same?...

A real American would assure that those elected to represent him actually did represent him. If neither candidate does, you failed. I have also failed before and probably will again but I always intend to do my duty as best I see it and-so far-I am accomplishing that this time around.
i am one person numbnuts,but at least i know who not to vote for....unlike you...you failed....

If that is true don't forget to share the blame yourself for failing in your responsibility as an American citizen.
i did not fail....i did not support any of them like a real American would do....can you say the same?...

A real American would assure that those elected to represent him actually did represent him. If neither candidate does, you failed. I have also failed before and probably will again but I always intend to do my duty as best I see it and-so far-I am accomplishing that this time around.
i am one person numbnuts,but at least i know who not to vote for....unlike you...you failed....

Not voting is not an action. Stop trying to pat yourself on the back for doing nothing.

[

If that is what you believe, it just shows that the information you are getting in Gaza is far from accurate.

Not voting is not an action. Stop trying to pat yourself on the back for doing nothing.
who said i did not vote?....you or me?....i voted weeks ago.....so put that in your pipe and smoke it.....

who said i did not vote?..

You did.

"...i did not support any of them..."

Forum List

Back