The Heroes of Flight 93

It was too bad that Biden defiled the Flight 93 Memorial today with his presence.

What did he do?

Showed up. He stands for lawlessness and disorder.
Just imagine if DeBlasio had been the mayor of NYC back then.
The Dimm's stand against first responders, not for them, ass ache!
Meanwhile back in reality, lawlessness and disorder are what we will remember most about the blob's administration

You're confused. But that's normal for you.
It took 3 goddamned months before Beijing Biden criticized rioters and then the words Antifa and BLM never passed through his pencil lips in this regards!
Are you recovering from an anuryism too?

It was too bad that Biden defiled the Flight 93 Memorial today with his presence.

What did he do?

Meanwhile back in reality, lawlessness and disorder are what we will remember most about the blob's administration

It took 3 goddamned months before Beijing Biden criticized rioters and then the words Antifa and BLM never passed through his pencil lips in this regards!

What is an anuryism?

Are you having a stroke? Should we call a doctor?

You won't read this on MSM ever.

'ON SEPT. 11, 400 miles from the collapsed World Trade Center towers, three dozen passengers and crew aboard United Flight 93 remained in airborne purgatory. Starting at 9:30 a.m., for some 30 minutes, 14 of them managed to telephone either loved ones or operators on the ground.

Public relations man Mark Bingham got through to his aunt's home in California. "This is Mark," he began. "I want to let you guys know that I love you, in case I don't see you again." Then, "I'm on United Airlines, Flight 93. It's being hijacked."

Two other callers from the plane not only provided information but also gleaned vital news from those they phoned. Tom Burnett, chief operating officer for a medical-devices firm, made a number of brief calls to his wife, Deena. Speaking quietly, he asked her to contact the authorities and told her that a male passenger had been stabbed — later that he had died. A woman, perhaps a flight attendant, was being held at knifepoint, and the hijackers claimed they had a bomb.

Jeremy Glick, a salesman for an Internet services company, also managed to phone. In a long conversation with his wife, Lyz, Glick said the hijackers had "put on these red headbands. They said they had a bomb...they looked Iranian." The "bomb" was in a red box, he said. The couple told each other how much they loved each other. Glick said, "I don't want to die," and his wife assured him that he would not. She urged him to keep a picture of her and their 11-week-old daughter in his head, to think good thoughts.

Burnett's wife, who had been watching the news on television, told him that two planes had crashed into the World Trade Center. "My God," he responded, "it's a suicide mission." By the time he phoned a third time, after news of the crash into the Pentagon, she told him about that, too. Burnett seems to have been seated beside Glick, and apparently relayed all this information to him.

Were they to do nothing, the two men must have agreed, they were sure to die anyway when the hijackers crashed the plane. They resolved to fight for their lives. "A group of us," Burnett told his wife, "are getting ready to do something." "I'm going to take a vote," Glick said on his call. "There's three other guys as big as me and we're thinking of attacking the guy with the bomb."

So began the minutes of brave resistance, the clearly defined act of courage that has lived on in the national memory. Glick and others were equipped in more ways than one to confront the hijackers. He was 6-foot-1 and a former college judo champion. Burnett, at 6-foot-2, had played quarterback for his high school football team. Mark Bingham was a huge man, 6-foot-4, and at 31 still playing rugby. A few years earlier, he had fended off a mugger who had a gun. His mother got the impression, as he talked from Flight 93, that her son was talking "confidentially" with a fellow passenger. She felt that "maybe someone had organized a plan."

What did he do?

Biden never uttered a word about the riots and destruction until his poll numbers started dropping. Democrats never care about anything or anyone unless it affects their votes.

'ON SEPT. 11, 400 miles from the collapsed World Trade Center towers, three dozen passengers and crew aboard United Flight 93 remained in airborne purgatory. Starting at 9:30 a.m., for some 30 minutes, 14 of them managed to telephone either loved ones or operators on the ground.

Public relations man Mark Bingham got through to his aunt's home in California. "This is Mark," he began. "I want to let you guys know that I love you, in case I don't see you again." Then, "I'm on United Airlines, Flight 93. It's being hijacked."

Two other callers from the plane not only provided information but also gleaned vital news from those they phoned. Tom Burnett, chief operating officer for a medical-devices firm, made a number of brief calls to his wife, Deena. Speaking quietly, he asked her to contact the authorities and told her that a male passenger had been stabbed — later that he had died. A woman, perhaps a flight attendant, was being held at knifepoint, and the hijackers claimed they had a bomb.

Jeremy Glick, a salesman for an Internet services company, also managed to phone. In a long conversation with his wife, Lyz, Glick said the hijackers had "put on these red headbands. They said they had a bomb...they looked Iranian." The "bomb" was in a red box, he said. The couple told each other how much they loved each other. Glick said, "I don't want to die," and his wife assured him that he would not. She urged him to keep a picture of her and their 11-week-old daughter in his head, to think good thoughts.

Burnett's wife, who had been watching the news on television, told him that two planes had crashed into the World Trade Center. "My God," he responded, "it's a suicide mission." By the time he phoned a third time, after news of the crash into the Pentagon, she told him about that, too. Burnett seems to have been seated beside Glick, and apparently relayed all this information to him.

Were they to do nothing, the two men must have agreed, they were sure to die anyway when the hijackers crashed the plane. They resolved to fight for their lives. "A group of us," Burnett told his wife, "are getting ready to do something." "I'm going to take a vote," Glick said on his call. "There's three other guys as big as me and we're thinking of attacking the guy with the bomb."

So began the minutes of brave resistance, the clearly defined act of courage that has lived on in the national memory. Glick and others were equipped in more ways than one to confront the hijackers. He was 6-foot-1 and a former college judo champion. Burnett, at 6-foot-2, had played quarterback for his high school football team. Mark Bingham was a huge man, 6-foot-4, and at 31 still playing rugby. A few years earlier, he had fended off a mugger who had a gun. His mother got the impression, as he talked from Flight 93, that her son was talking "confidentially" with a fellow passenger. She felt that "maybe someone had organized a plan."

What did he do?

Biden never uttered a word about the riots and destruction until his poll numbers started dropping. Democrats never care about anything or anyone unless it affects their votes.

He actually did. But you're right about the tenor of the remarks ramped up once his numbers started to slip a bit.

From Mid August....
The silence of leading democrats to condemn the violence is shameful.

In September of 2001 it was impossible to make a cell phone from an airliner at 2,000 feet let alone 30,000 feet. You either believe the laws of science or what the government told us about 9/11 with a follow up with "You are with us or against us".
Concrete after cured melts at 4,000 degrees. Like the concrete that flowed over the weapons in the armory in building 6. Fire in high rises have never fell a building except or since 9\11 and it happened three times, and what the Hell is low temperature thermal expansion? Not only do they defy the laws of science they make up new ones

I worked blowing up buildings, roads and mountains 10 years and I'll tell you the same thing I said when I watched the Towers fall 'controlled demolition'.

Go back to blowing up buildings because you don't know a damn thing about cell phones.

Airplanes have had sat-phones for decades.

Thank you for sharing that

It’s hard to phantom
Very brave men and if they were at a higher altitude they may have prevented the crash

no matter what one believes or disbelieves of 9/11, America turned the corner ,and has slowly devolved into fascism since .....~S~

In September of 2001 it was impossible to make a cell phone from an airliner at 2,000 feet let alone 30,000 feet. You either believe the laws of science or what the government told us about 9/11 with a follow up with "You are with us or against us".
Concrete after cured melts at 4,000 degrees. Like the concrete that flowed over the weapons in the armory in building 6. Fire in high rises have never fell a building except or since 9\11 and it happened three times, and what the Hell is low temperature thermal expansion? Not only do they defy the laws of science they make up new ones

I worked blowing up buildings, roads and mountains 10 years and I'll tell you the same thing I said when I watched the Towers fall 'controlled demolition'.

You are wrong. The phones in aircraft are satellite based. They absolutely had phones in planes in Sept of 01.

Forum List

Back