The healthiest and unhealthiest places in America

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
upload_2019-9-16_22-7-47.png

How I know that list is bullshit. California and NY are on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! The smoggiest cities with the most human feces, HIV and HepC etc,etc infected needles, and diseased homeless people, all strewn about the sidewalks and beaches.... are among the healthiest cities.

We know this because they spend a lot of money on health care. After all, the healthier you are, the more often you need to seek medical attention. /sarcasm

:cuckoo:

Last edited:
  • Banned
Wow! The smoggiest cities with the most human feces, HIV and HepC etc,etc infected needles, and diseased homeless people, all strewn about the sidewalks and beaches.... are among the healthiest cities.

We know this because they spend a lot of money on health care. After all, the healthier you are, the more often you need to seek medical attention. /sarcasm

That City you describe is a figment of your biases and ignorance. Something which always dominates your posts.

Hmmm, SF being first on the list raises my BS meter to high. Clearly they are ignoring the huge homeless population to arrive at that conclusion.

Isn't it not true that any study or news which does not conform to your opinions. biases and narrative are fake?

Nope. Not at all. There have been many studies that were in opposition to my opinion that changed my opinion because they were done properly.

That City you describe is a figment of your biases and ignorance. Something which always dominates your posts.

There is a poop map for SF. Hell, I was just in SF yesterday and the area by the St Vincent DePaul on 5th smelled like an open sewer.

You have to admit that open sewage isn't healthy do you not?

Attachments

• 20190916_163618.jpg
    20190916_163618.jpg
    641.9 KB · Views: 263
What the fuck is wallethub?

And where are Kentucky and West Virginia and the rest of Appalachia?
Hiding from smog, AIDS, etc..

You are a delusional moron.

Forum List

Back