The Hamas Charter

You're just stuck on stupid! Between the two of us, I am the only one who has demonstrated any objectivity on this subject.
LOL !!!!! Like LYING about Israel stealing Water from Syria as a reason for the 67 War and actually defending what Nasser did??
You said Israel should have gone to the UN AFTER Egypt already stopped all imports and exports. You weren’t intelligent enough to know that the Security Council did briefly tried to intervene but was unsuccessful. Why didn’t it occur to YOU that Egypt should have done it BEFORE stopping ALL shipping in and out of Israel? You are not only STUPID but a LIAR 🤥 That’s his version of “ objectively “. 👍🇮🇱✡️

LOL !!!!! Like LYING about Israel stealing Water from Syria as a reason for the 67 War and actually defending what Nasser did??
You said Israel should have gone to the UN AFTER Egypt already stopped all imports and exports. You weren’t intelligent enough to know that the Security Council did briefly tried to intervene but was unsuccessful. Why didn’t it occur to YOU that Egypt should have done it BEFORE stopping ALL shipping in and out of Israel? You are not only STUPID but a LIAR 🤥 That’s his version of “ objectively “. 👍🇮🇱✡️
All you are doing is showing the world how much of an Israeli kiss-ass you are!

All you are doing is showing the world how much of an Israeli kiss-ass you are!
All you are doing is showing the World how STUPID and IGNORANT you are ! Still awaiting that THREAD where Israel was STEALING Syria’s Water which initiated the 67 War

On August 14, 1929, hundreds of Jewish nationalists marched to the Western Wall shouting slogans such as "The Wall is Ours" and raising the Jewish national flag.

How bout that?
YOUR POST !!!
Violence invited by RUMORS that the Israelis had planned to take over Temple Mount
Similar to YOUR POST which claimed Egypt had their rights to act on Lies and RUMORS

I blame zionists. I never said anything about Jews. This is not a religious issue.
Correction; You blame the Zionists for not sharing? The Hebron Massacre was based on a LIE similar to the lies Nasser believed which you defend to this day . Stop LYING about the reason it happened. STILL awaiting your link that proves the Israelis initiated the 67 War by stealing water from Syria

Correction; You blame the Zionists for not sharing? The Hebron Massacre was based on a LIE similar to the lies Nasser believed which you defend to this day . Stop LYING about the reason it happened. STILL awaiting your link that proves the Israelis initiated the 67 War by stealing water from Syria
If you are going to act like a troll, then I will treat you like one.

If you are going to act like a troll, then I will treat you like one.
Deflection; No answer to your LIES about Israel stealing water from Syria; the Hebron Massacre, NOT condemning Nasser going to the UN Security Council upon hearing those lies; blaming Israel for not doing it instead; etc. etc.

Forum List

Back