The Hamas atrocity stories are FAKE

Your difficulty is that clearly you are not a student of Logic in general , or , specifically False Flags or the types of existing evidence available .
You are just trotting out a standard emotional reaction which is without merit .
It is like a lay person looking at higher maths equations and telling the teacher that they are crazy .
All it says is that your comprehension is zero and that you are waffling for the sake of it .

Same applies to Roudy but he is just a Racist Lout and Galt is emotionally too involved to be his usual enquiring self
So wait, are you telling everybody that all that celebrating and braying by Palestinians and the rest of the IslamoNazis and antisemitic morons such as yourself all over the world on Oct. 7 was for something the Israelis had done?! Ha ha ha ha!

Whether what she posted about these particular stories is true or untrue... Atrocity propaganda is a real thing, that goes back many decades, in numerous wars around the world. It is designed to promote outrage and passionate hatred for the enemy, to get people completely onboard with war.

An example in history would be "babies on bayonets" during WW1. (watch the video below.)

People are so quick to believe things that "confirm" their preexisting ideas or bigotry, but apparently what many fail to realize is that we've been lied to over and over, by corrupt powers who want perpetual war for their own global agendas...so it is amazing to me that still so many people constantly believe war lies, every time. Especially the ones that are obviously sensationalistic and designed to provoke emotion.

Why is it so many Americans can’t learn from the past?The same Americans who believed the Kwaiti baby incubator story, Colin Powell‘s anthrax lie, WMDs in Iraq, etc…fall for the same statist lies over and over.

Why is it so many Americans can’t learn from the past?The same Americans who believed the Kwaiti baby incubator story, Colin Powell‘s anthrax lie, WMDs in Iraq, etc…fall for the same statist lies over and over.
They are comical, albeit sad as well .
Rowdy is just an amiable idiot presumably -- big mouth , small cerebral cortex .
The others fit the Complant and Gullible label with differing degrees of Cognitive Rigidity .
On a chat site they just have to be accepted with a measure of tolerance and compassion .
They doubtless mean well .
But they do rather highlight why the chicken never got to the other side of the road .

The problem you Normies have is that anything outside of your existing world view causes an extreme emotional reaction that prevents you thinking , researching and acting productively .
You resort to ad hominem comment because you actually have nothing to say and this leaves you looking rather foolish .
Others are equally guilty .
And I have seen it all before -- Covid , Killer Shots , Ukraine etc

But hey ho , this is a chat site mainly for old lay people and not a discussion forum requiring academic and life expertise or relevant experience .
You're projecting.

Also, we saw women in Gaza crying over a rubber baby-doll claiming it was a baby that the IDF killed.

So essentially you're accusing Israel of doing the exact same thing that the Palestinians did.
Problem with that is it wasn't Jews dragging those bodies all over the place....it was Hamas.
Just how is Israel responsible for what Hamas does?

You're projecting.

Also, we saw women in Gaza crying over a rubber baby-doll claiming it was a baby that the IDF killed.

So essentially you're accusing Israel of doing the exact same thing that the Palestinians did.
Problem with that is it wasn't Jews dragging those bodies all over the place....it was Hamas.
I don’t understand Americans who get outraged by atrocities committed by Palestinians, but never do when committed by Israel.

There is a huge disparity in deaths in this conflict. The Palestinians are being brutally massacred, with thousands of children and babies killed. Yet dumb Americans are stuck on stupid.

I don’t understand Americans who get outraged by atrocities committed by Palestinians, but never do when committed by Israel.

There is a huge disparity in deaths in this conflict. The Palestinians are being brutally massacred, with thousands of children and babies killed. Yet dumb Americans are stuck on stupid.
The problem is censorship. It's difficult to get the truth. And when you're not looking for the truth, you'll never find it and accept it.

These people have a ring thru their noses....and the mainstream liberally-biased media jerks them around to whatever they think is important. To them no story or facts are important other than what their media masters says they are.

Last edited:
The problem is censorship. It's difficult the get the truth. And when you're not looking for the truth, you'll never find it and accept it.

These people have a ring thru their noses....and the mainstream liberally-biased media jerks them around to whatever they think is important. To them no story or facts are important other than what their media masters says they are.
Now we have common ground and in principle I am in full agreement .
I am a Contrarian by nature and one effect is that i have spent the last 20 years stripping out all MSM and searching for best sources measured by results and long term accuracy and reliability .
The Time test .

But when I look at the likes of Cloudy , Sayuranarse and others I feel sick .Lazy and challenged , imho .

Now we have common ground and in principle I am in full agreement .
I am a Contrarian by nature and one effect is that i have spent the last 20 years stripping out all MSM and searching for best sources measured by results and long term accuracy and reliability .
The Time test .

But when I look at the likes of Cloudy , Sayuranarse and others I feel sick .Lazy and challenged , imho .
You’d think after all lies exposed by the USG and MSM, all Americans would know by now to never trust these lying MFers.

Very good question. Maybe people forget? Then you have new people who come along who weren't old enough to remember the lies of the past.

But then there are a few who have so much stubbornness and pride that they refuse to even consider they've been wrong all this time about governments, the mainstream media, wars, etc. On a thread a few weeks ago, one of those types actually refused to accept that the 'babies pulled out of incubators' lie was a lie, and acted as if it was true, and didn't seem to think there was anything wrong with the Iraq war. So I've concluded that some people will just believe whatever they want to believe. :dunno: If what they're being spoonfed goes along with their pre-existing hatred and bigotry, they'll believe it, if it doesn't, they won't, regardless of facts, evidence and logic.

You're projecting.

Please clarify who "we" is and provide a link.

Thanks,

False flags are not a conspiracy....

~S~

^ THIS is what the MSM crowd simply doesn't get. Well, maybe some do, to some extent, but even still they don't understand that it happens far more than they realize.

In fact, that is precisely how the PTSB get away with everything, because there are far too many naive people who haven't figured out their M.O.

^ THIS is what the MSM crowd simply doesn't get. Well, maybe some do, to some extent, but even still they don't understand that it happens far more than they realize.

In fact, that is precisely how the PTSB get away with everything, because there are far too many naive people who haven't figured out their M.O.
So what we get is the media, and who controls it, handing that M/O out Buttercup ~S~

We, meaning anyone who has seen the news in the last two months.

You, meaning anyone who has been living on another planet and or not paying attention since Oct 7th.

Hell, it's almost like some of these holocaust-denying goobers haven't been paying attention since 1941. :laughing0301:

So what we get is the media, and who controls it, handing that M/O out Buttercup ~S~

Yes, and that's another thing that they don't understand, it appears. Because if they DID understand that the controlled MSM is a mouthpiece for the very powers who want another war in the M.E (the same powers who brought us all the other wars based on lies, in the past) I don't think they'd be so quick to lap up everything they're being fed in regard to what's going on over there.

Yes, and that's another thing that they don't understand, it appears. Because if they DID understand that the controlled MSM is a mouthpiece for the very powers who want another war in the M.E (the same powers who brought us all the other wars based on lies, in the past) I don't think they'd be so quick to lap up everything they're being fed in regard to what's going on over there.

Seriously? Why do we need another war in the Middle East when we're arming the Israelis, who are more than happy to do some of our dirty work for us? I'm all for giving the Izzy's all the weapons and materials they need to keep the allah hu snackbars under control.

Seriously? Why do we need another war in the Middle East when we're arming the Israelis, who are more than happy to do some of our dirty work for us? I'm all for giving the Izzy's all the weapons and materials they need to keep the allah hu snackbars under control.

We don't need another war in the M.E, but that doesn't mean that the globalists don't want another war.... for their own reasons and agenda. That's the point that so many still don't get, that nearly all wars are based on lies. They HAVE TO sell war to people, to get the public's support, because no one would go along with it if they knew the real reasons.

As for what you said about giving the "Izzys" weapons against the "allh hu snackbars", the problem is the US has funded both sides... which just goes to show that you can't believe the narratives they keep trying to sell us all.

The problem is censorship. It's difficult to get the truth. And when you're not looking for the truth, you'll never find it and accept it.
a grand point Muddy

i look at it very simplistically , being a simple man

there is the 1st & 2nd Amd.

The 2nd is all about our guns

But the 1st can convince us where to aim it

~S~

They've bit off more than they can chew Buttercup

It's only a matter of time before they capitulate

~S~

Forum List

Back