The Hall of Shame: Companies still doing business with Pootin's Russia

If only you clowns had a legitimate source.

Anyone asking how much business is Soros still doing in Russia? You can bet he still is. But you know, he's on your side so none of you are curious about that.

Koch Brothers are actively still doing business in Russia.

EDIT: Link if interested.

"We're staying there for the sake of our employees" who are now making a tiny fraction of their former wage due to the depressed ruble. Naw, that couldn't be it could it?

Sonnenfeld doesn't buy those excuses. Allusions to the well-being of their employees are "a cover for cowardice," he told me. "It's not a true humanitarian impulse, it's just recast that way. These are empty, cynical messages about giving a couple of pennies to refugees from Ukraine and saying their hearts and minds are with them."

As for franchise companies, Sonnenfeld argues they could buy out their franchisees or licensees and exit Russia that way.
Exactly.

So all businesses should fire their employees and close up shop in Russia and quit doing business with innocent people who have nothing to do with Putin’s war. While Europe continues to buy oil and gas from Russia. Makes perfect sense, in some dimension.......

And they come up with all these lame excuses to continue to prop up Pootin. Yeah, the buck is more important than the people killed and hurt in Pootin's war on civilians in Ukraine.

THANKS FOR THE LIST, JIM! I'll be sure to give these companies any business I can for not having their heads up their asses. Other than shitheaded idiots like you, normal intelligent people realize that a business pulling out of Russia hurts no one but the company's own bottom line as well as the common folk of Russia who've done nothing wrong.

Meantime, just to show what asses you all are, now that McDeath has pulled out of Russia, Russia is already replacing them with a McDonald's Clone, even their sign will be a twin arches turned sideways.

Russia is LAUGHING at fucks like you! McDonalds has no comment. :21:

Screen Shot 2022-03-17 at 9.22.58 PM.png

We need to expand that to companies still making stuff in china and selling it here

because china is russia’s big brother

Forum List

Back