What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The guy who threatened Cantor? What a loony tune!

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Reaction score
Michelle Malkin Document drop: FBI charges anti-Semitic nutball with threats against GOP Rep. Cantor & family; “…you receive my bullets in your office, remember they will be placed in your heads.?

I'm not kidding here. He's not left, he's not right. He's just NUTS with a capital N.

Check out this youtube video. He's threatening Youtube employees because they removed some of his videos:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_jgNp7t0tw]YouTube - YouTube employees will ALL lose there first born sons[/ame]

Some more about him:

A search for “Norman LeBoon” on YouTube yields some bizarro stuff — including this channel where a Norman LeBoon claims to be a Shia Muslim who is the 12th imam and this video where other Muslims angry at LeBoon refute his Mahdi claim.

Wow! I get the feeling this guy is going to be found not guilty by reason of total insanity. He is defintely not playing with a full deck.

:cuckoo:

PixieStix

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Geez, that guy looks like he needs a shower, and some vitamins.

He is indeed crazy :eek:

OP
teapartysamurai

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Reaction score
Geez, that guy looks like he needs a shower, and some vitamins.

He is indeed crazy :eek:

It's kind of sad. You wonder what happened to make him this crazy. I always feel kind of sorry for people like that. But I'm also glad they have been stopped from hurting anyone else.

bodecea

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Looks like a Huffer.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$235.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List