The guy who let Terry Schindler die thinks he's going to be president

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
Several years ago Terry Schindler/Schiavo fell into a mysterious coma.
our justice system failed , ...or had no interest in investigating the obvious, that her husband was a nurse and had access to all kinds of drugs.

The media made the case a nation-wide phenomenon to tell the public that our health care industry was going to support the death-panel system.
"The death panel says, the RULES state, the husband determines when she dies, and we have to follow the rules, ...that we made up"

The Schindler family produced medical experts who said they could help rehabilitate Terry Schindler.
Whether they could or not was irrelevant.

...as Governor of Florida, ...all Jeb Bush had to do, was write his name on a piece of paper...and Terry would have been released to the care of her family.
Jeb Bush didn't do that. He supported status-quo and the death panel system.

The media chose not to highlight Bush's role in this incident.

Jeb Bush doesn't have enough leadership courage write his name on a piece of paper, and he thinks he's going to be President?

Jeb Bush was on TV yesterday talking about 2016, all i have to say is "nope!".
I don't know about the rest of you, but i make sure i don't vote for worthless people

Last edited:
The only reason Terri Schiavo died is because she was a white Christian woman. I can't imagine her coming to the same end is she were anything else.

The above statement earned me a permabad from the Mark Levin Show

The only ones who should have been involved in that were the parents, the husband, and the courts the media, politicians, and special interest groups should have stayed the hell out of it.

our justice system failed , ...or had no interest in investigating the obvious, that her husband was a nurse and had access to all kinds of drugs.

The media made the case a nation-wide phenomenon to tell the public that our health care industry was going to support the death-panel system.
"The death panel says, the RULES state, the husband determines when she dies, and we have to follow the rules, ...that we made up"

The Schindler family produced medical experts who said they could help rehabilitate Terry Schindler.

...as Governor of Florida, ...all Jeb Bush had to do, was write his name on a piece of paper...and Terry would have been released to the care of her family.

Jeb Bush doesn't have enough leadership courage write his name on a piece of paper, and he thinks he's going to be President?

I don't know about the rest of you, but i make sure i don't vote for worthless people

Terri was in a vegetative state, and her autopsy proved that. HOWEVER, Governor Jeb Bush rigged an election for another person in a vegetative state - George W. Bush.

Terri was in a vegetative state, and her autopsy proved that. HOWEVER, Governor Jeb Bush rigged an election for another person in a vegetative state - George W. Bush.
Wow can't believe you dusted that old talking point off.
darth-vader-epic-fail.jpg

She died because she was a vegetable and nothing anyone did was going to make her even remotely normal again.

You are right. She was a vegetable! She was a dumb plant!
Do you think she knew that? Or do you think she was no where near capable of thinking?

If so and her parents loved that plant. Wanted to water and feed that plant for as long as the plant lived who are you and others to tell them differently?
That was the point! I lived through that in Tampa bay with the media blaring how "why would anyone like to live like that?"

Well guess what folks.. IF TERRY WAS A VEGETABLE SHE WOULDN'T KNOW HOW SHE WAS LIVING LIKE!!!
So what is the problem with letting Terry the plant live! Who are you and others to say her parents were allowed to keep potted plants alive but NOT THEIR DAUGHTER???

She died because she was a vegetable and nothing anyone did was going to make her even remotely normal again.

Do you think she knew that? Or do you think she was no where near capable of thinking?

If so and her parents loved that plant. Wanted to water and feed that plant for as long as the plant lived who are you and others to tell them differently?
That was the point! I lived through that in Tampa bay with the media blaring how "why would anyone like to live like that?"

Well guess what folks.. IF TERRY WAS A VEGETABLE SHE WOULDN'T KNOW HOW SHE WAS LIVING LIKE!!!
So what is the problem with letting Terry the plant live! Who are you and others to say her parents were allowed to keep potted plants alive but NOT THEIR DAUGHTER???

Who was paying for her medical treatment? Her parents must have millions of dollars if they were able to pay for her treatment.

Uh-huh. This was all litigated years ago and your side lost out in favor of the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America. So stop your whining.

You Schiavo nuts are almost as bad as the Waco crybabies.

The only reason Terri Schiavo died is because she was a white Christian woman. I can't imagine her coming to the same end is she were anything else.

Wow, when Mark LEVin brands you a racist, there's no longer any doubt.

The only ones who should have been involved in that were the parents, the husband, and the courts the media, politicians, and special interest groups should have stayed the hell out of it.

The bolded IS what was involved until the courts ruled. The parents didn't like the ruling so they got the media, politicians, and special interest groups involved.

Wow, when Mark LEVin brands you a racist, there's no longer any doubt.

That's like Rush Limbaugh telling you you are getting too fat. :tongue:

All of us who wanted Terri to be given over to the custody of her parents were disappointed. But the governor of a state cannot unilaterally overturn state legislation regarding guardianship laws- Terri's Law, which would have given him such authority, was quickly struck down as unconstitutional.. Terri was not on death row where a governor has the power to stay an execution.

I don't know much about Jeb Bush- that said, I vote a traditionally republican ticket- so it is likely, barring any serious ethical circumstance, that if Jeb were the nominee he'd get my vote... There are others that I'd like to see in the 2016 line-up.

Who was paying for her medical treatment? Her parents must have millions of dollars if they were able to pay for her treatment.

Does that make a difference to you???

The bolded IS what was involved until the courts ruled. The parents didn't like the ruling so they got the media, politicians, and special interest groups involved.

And why not? They loved that dumb plant known as Terry!

Tell me she knew she was in a vegetative state and if SHE knew, she shouldn't have been murdered!

Her parents wanted to keep the plant known as Terry alive. Just as most parents do!

So if it took getting the media involved so be it!

Since there was NO document stating her wishes to be terminated.. ONLY the words of her ex-husband who got a divorce when
she first went into the vegetative state...(very thoughtful of him to get on with his life...)again why kill this plant known as Terry?

if they were using health insurance to feed and water a plant - thus driving up insurance rates for everyine else - then yes, it does.

Fuck yes - were the taxpayers paying to keep her alive? If so, they should have as say in whether they wasted their money on her.

Fuck yes - were the taxpayers paying to keep her alive? If so, they should have as say in whether they wasted their money on her.

You think you should find that out first? It would be a good start.

Forum List

Back