CDZ The "gun rights" argument gets torn to pieces in this editorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey 'english' , still going after guns in the USA because you as a 'subject' have no Right to guns or self defense . He11 , your 'queen' has guns protecting her , same for the retired 'tony blair' , why can't you do the same as your betters ??

hey 'english' , still going after guns in the USA because you as a 'subject' have no Right to guns or self defense . He11 , your 'queen' has guns protecting her , same for the retired 'tony blair' , why can't you do the same as your betters ??
Did you even read the article. You might not sound so smug after seeing all your arguments blown to pieces

That "argument" is horrible....not based on anything other than a bad opinion and an anti gun belief.......the 2nd Amendment is very clear, as were the founders when they wrote it.....learn how to use punctuation, and understanding the 2nd is easy....it is just when you hate guns, but are stopped from taking action against them because the Right is codified in the Constitution, that you must resort to misreading those words.

did whoever wrote that silliness ever read what the actual founders say about owning weapons....obviously not......and our concept of a " National Guard" is not the same thing as the "militia" as they understood it. does the author know what our National Guard is....I served in the Guard for 7 years.......

course I didn't 'english' , I just know that you are from England , land of the disarmed 'subject' . Why is the 'queen' and tony blair protected by guns but the tax paying Englishman isn't allowed to own guns or handguns for self defense and protection .

course I didn't 'english' , I just know that you are from England , land of the disarmed 'subject' . Why is the 'queen' and tony blair protected by guns but the tax paying Englishman isn't allowed to own guns or handguns for self defense and protection .
Well read the article I posted , and you WILL change your mind

I have no argument but I do have the RIGHT to guns and weapons of all sorts 'english' .

What business is it of yours whether Americans can have guns? Nobody in the US cares whether you carry guns or not, hell, we don't care what you do. Don't you have anything better to do but stick your nose in American business. You are an old hen.
And you are most likely an 80 year old white man, based on the average age and race of gun owners

Wrong on the age, and wrong on me owning a gun, I won't own one but I don't want to deny anyone the right to.

you are cwazy 'english' , we yanks see how things are in blighty and we don't want the same here in the USA . English were disarmed in 98 because of dunblane [I think] and thousands of fine handguns were confiscated and destroyed because of your system of 'mob rule' democracy . Course , your coppers probably made sure that they saved the really good stuff for themselves and the 'queen' .

What business is it of yours whether Americans can have guns? Nobody in the US cares whether you carry guns or not, hell, we don't care what you do. Don't you have anything better to do but stick your nose in American business. You are an old hen.
And you are most likely an 80 year old white man, based on the average age and race of gun owners
You are supposed to link statements like that if you want to be taken seriously in the CDZ.

funny how 'english' starts going after the age and race deal and starts calling names when she starts to get annoyed . Lotta wankers over on that 'english' side of the pond !!

I thought the Clean Debate Zone was supposed to be..."cleaner."

As Tom Hanks said in the movie..."The Bachelor Party"..."I don't mean to complain, but I usually don't like my filth this clean...."

It is also why I stay away from it as much as possible......the lefties can't help themselves and I try to follow the rules as much as I decide to.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back