The gun fight starts with 2 bad guys standing in your bedroom, pointing guns...and they still lose

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yes.....3 men kick in the door of this home...I know, I know...according to the anti gun extremists on U.S. this never, ever happens to anyone ever, anywhere in the world....

But...when it actually does happen and it happened here, they were standing in the bedroom of the homeowners pointing guns at the husband and wife.....and even with the advantage of waking up the couple, standing in their bedroom pointing guns at them.....they still got their asses kicked because the husband had a gun handy...

So....the myth that the anti gun extremists push is that only the criminals will be able to use their guns in a gun fight...the good guys...will shoot each other, loved ones and just spray and pray or be disarmed...that this is not how these things end is never a reason for the anti gunners to question their beliefs...

Man fends off multiple intruders to protect wife, baby

Jennifer Wegman told local news station WFMZ around 1 a.m. Nov. 17 she heard the sound of a loud bang, which she later discovered was three men kicking in the door. Her husband, Eric, who was sleeping beside her, woke up when he heard someone yelling. When Eric opened his eyes, there were two strange men standing in the couple’s bedroom. It was dark, but Eric said he could see well enough to know the suspects had guns pointed at him and his wife. What the suspects didn’t know was that Eric also had a gun within arm’s distance.

Without hesitation, Eric reached into his nightstand drawer and retrieved his handgun. There was an exchange of gunfire with two of the suspects as Eric chased them out of his home and away from his wife and 11-month-old baby.

Two of the suspects were hit and one dropped his gun as he ran out of the door. It wasn’t until after the commotion was calmed that Eric realized he was also shot in the leg. He was transported to the hospital where he received treatment and was released the same day.

The suspects didn’t manage to steal anything, but Jennifer Wegman said the incident left her feeling violated. (Photo: WFMZ)

The suspects later showed up at an area hospital seeking medical attention for their wounded comrades, and were soon thereafter apprehended by authorities, along with a fourth accomplice who was waiting in a car outside as the break-in occurred. The suspects were identified as Edward Martinez, Brandon Smith, Erik Green and Cheyene Tavarez. The four face a number of charges including attempted criminal homicide, aggravated assault, robbery, burglary, theft, and other offenses. They are each being held on a $100,000 bond.

The group admitted they went to the house to rob the tenants, while Smith waited outside in the get-away car. However, they were unaware that the couple moved into the house just days prior to the robbery, so the tenants the suspects were searching for no longer lived there.

You gotta love happy endings...

I'm not talking about asian massage parlors either but I suppose they're ok to some people.

Forum List

Back