The Greatest Labor Market in US History keeps on Booming !!!!!!!

Yet, your own article you link us to shows just the opposite with the US economy flagging instead. Nowhere in your article do they claim that this is the best labor market ever much less that Biden has anything to do with it unless you can show me a few tens of millions of people that Joe Biden has personally hired and has on his payroll!

View attachment 791046
No it doesn't.

Do you know what Grifty's monthly average was BEFORE Covid?

340k new jobs !!!!!!
Yes !!!!!
BOOOOMMMMM !!!!
Go Joe !!!
Go America !!

Treasonous Republicans rooting for failure (like we had under Bush and Trump) are ill this morning !!
Republican attempts to sabotage America have failed thus far.

Biden's policies have given us the best labor market in US history.
Biden has prioritized the middle class and jobs, just like Bill Clinton did. Biden and Bill Clinton, 2 experts on the economy.

GOP prioritize handouts to the ultra wealthy, which doesn't work at all. Democrats prioritize a strong middle class, which clearly is much better.
No Republican has ever been this good, and no republican has ever had a jobs market this strong.

USA ! USA ! USA ! USA ! USA ! USA !

Hey brother, how can you say the stuff with a straight face when the housing market is the worst It has been in American history. The price of a home is higher than it has ever been and not many new homes are being built.

Our new jobs don’t pay what they used to pay, they don’t come with the types of union benefits that they used to. So nothing new has happened. We haven’t saved the middle class or brought back the middle class. If that was the case, then you could see Americans being able to get a 60 or $70,000 a year job out of high school. Hell many college graduates are lucky to even get close to that

How do you think that feels for a young man who wants to buy a house and start a family…. and he’s looking at a house that was 180,000$ back in 2018 that is now 450,000 today. How do you think that one works out Pal.

Funny, since the GQP has long since given up its claim as the Party of Morality.

The GQP is no more moral than anyone else.
Maybe not...but if you have grossly underperformed the competition in measurables, then it pays to have the conversion factor at hand....it's, like, 3/5ths or something.

Hey brother, how can you say the stuff with a straight face when the housing market is the worst It has been in American history. The price of a home is higher than it has ever been and not many new homes are being built.

Our new jobs don’t pay what they used to pay, they don’t come with the types of union benefits that they used to. So nothing new has happened. We haven’t saved the middle class or brought back the middle class. If that was the case, then you could see Americans being able to get a 60 or $70,000 a year job out of high school. Hell many college graduates are lucky to even get close to that

How do you think that feels for a young man who wants to buy a house and start a family…. La and he’s looking at a house that was 180,000$ back in 2018 that is now 450,000 today. How do you think that one works out Pal.
So, someone posts data, but you have a narrative that makes a lie of the facts?

Clearly this is not something I should skim.

The US economy added 339,000 jobs last month, soaring past expectations — again​

The US labor market isn’t ready to slow down just yet.

Employers added 339,000 jobs in May, according to the monthly employment report from the Bureau of Labor Statistics released on Friday.
Last month’s job growth showed an acceleration from April’s job gains, which were revised upwardly to 294,000, and it’s a far hotter number than the 190,000 that economists were expecting.
“With 339,000 job openings, we’re still rewriting the rule book, and the US labor market continues to defy historical definitions,” Becky Frankiewicz, president and chief commercial officer of ManpowerGroup said in a statement.

Nowhere in your article do they claim that this is the best labor market ever much less that Biden has anything to do with it unless you can show me a few tens of millions of people that Joe Biden has personally hired and has on his payroll!
How DO you stand the stench of your own hypocrisy?

You tards never hesitate to give Trump credit for employment.

See here, for example:

Trump, the most popular president of all time who gained millions in popularity during a banner year with the highest employment, lowest taxes and highest wages for all and mostly world peace, didn't have a snowball's chance winning?

I don't know you can stand your own stench. I really don't.

As for "best labor market ever", here you go:

Unemployment is at its Lowest Level in 54 years

Republicans always blame everybody else for their poor choices in life.

That is why the GOP is the party of failure, they never take accountability for their failed choices/policy/debt/deficit/bad economies/financial crises/failed wars/economic crashes etc

Its always somebody else's fault with these people.

And the dems are the party of slavery and segregation and continue to use people like yourself who must be led by the nose. Nothing ever changes.

If you can't afford a loaf of bread, you have made some bad choices in life.

Everybody I know has a great job with great pay.
Sweet. Two down, out of 240 billion people. With Biden we get record inflation, fascist jabs, increased interest rates, failed Afghanistan withdraw, people who don't know what a women is, womens rights being taken away, classified documents in his garage, unqualified people appointed to offices, record border crossing, etc.

Almost forgot, with this gasoline car mandates only the rich will be able to drive. New democrat motto "screw the poor".

Just a great job he has done

Ha Ha

Biden has the best labor market in US history, obviously you hate it because you are a traitor that cares more about the GOP than America.

Biden's success makes you angry, clearly you are rooting for America to fail, like a traitor.
Send the working class and/or those with fixed incomes checks to account for the inflation. And the politicians responsible for this know what they are doing.

Send the working class and/or those with fixed incomes checks to account for the inflation. And the politicians responsible for this know what they are doing.
We're currently in a state of Disinflation....have been for months.

Pass it on.

Republicans always blame everybody else for their poor choices in life.

That is why the GOP is the party of failure, they never take accountability for their failed choices/policy/debt/deficit/bad economies/financial crises/failed wars/economic crashes etc

Its always somebody else's fault with these people.
It was sarcasm to state that inflation is out of control. I can actually afford a loaf of bread. However, my grocery bill is up around 25% since Biden took office. And guess what, my salary hasn't gone up 25%. That isn't poor choices, that is Bidenomics.

Forum List

Back