The "Great Leader's" white house investigating Google

Trump’s economic adviser: ‘We’re taking a look’ at whether Google searches should be regulated

The Trump administration is “taking a look” at whether Google and its search engine should be regulated by the government, Larry Kudlow, President Trump’s economic adviser, said Tuesday outside the White House.

“We’ll let you know,” Kudlow said. “We’re taking a look at it.”

Trump’s economic adviser: ‘We’re taking a look’ at whether Google searches should be regulated

-------------------------------------------------------

I dare them to monitor google. I double dare them.

Not unlike 2008, when Pelosi and other liberal Democrats were pushing for the return of the so-called Fairness Doctrine, because talk radio was biased.

Strangely, the same people who supported that, condemn this?

Dems pushing for return of equal-time rules

"The speaker of the House made it clear to me and more than forty of my colleagues yesterday that a bill by Rep. Mike Pence (R.-Ind.) to outlaw the “Fairness Doctrine” (which a liberal administration could use to silence Rush Limbaugh, other radio talk show hosts and much of the new alternative media) would not see the light of day in Congress during ’08. In ruling out a vote on Pence’s proposed Broadcaster’s Freedom Act, Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D.-CA.) also signaled her strong support for revival of the “Fairness Doctrine” — which would require radio station owners to provide equal time to radio commentary when it is requested."

White House investigating Google after Trump accuses it of bias

So trump's assertion that Google is unfair to him will go on the same trash heap that his "illegal voters" assertion went when he LOST the popular vote.

Has anyone told the Great Leader that if he stopped acting like a nine year old...searching his name would not be so painful. Ladies and Gentlemen....meet our first Dictator Wannabe.
Dear fascist troll liar. I know of no 9 year old that has any idea what government regulations are. Nor do I know any that want to be faggots.

The Trump administration is “taking a look” at whether Google and its search engine should be regulated by the government, Larry Kudlow, President Trump’s economic adviser, said Tuesday outside the White House.

Again, the Trump Administration pushing something very specific into some vague time in the future.

AKA, they don't intend to do anything of the sort.

Again, the Trump Administration pushing something very specific into some vague time in the future.

Perry Mason couldn't prove intent. Neither can you.

u82g6on2az60901ukymo0vc1fsk0wh70tv81.gif

Agreed, what would he do without twitter and just more talk to keep him in the news. He crows like a cock in the am.

White House investigating Google after Trump accuses it of bias

So trump's assertion that Google is unfair to him will go on the same trash heap that his "illegal voters" assertion went when he LOST the popular vote.

Has anyone told the Great Leader that if he stopped acting like a nine year old...searching his name would not be so painful. Ladies and Gentlemen....meet our first Dictator Wannabe.

Trump is not the first President to act like a child or a wanna-be dictator...

Is he childish?

Yes and nothing new there but is he the first President to be annoying individual or to investigate pr have something investigated?

Nope...

Well....China controls their citizen's access to the Internet.....why wouldn't our Dictator do the same.

Or....Ya can't fix Stupid...

Barry Hussein told his idiot followers that the OWS (occupy Wall Street) rabble were heroes and all corporations were evil (while he was taking money from them). Everyone in the freaking world is aware (with the possible exception of the left wing hate mongers) that Google has a left wing bias.

Barry Hussein told his idiot followers that the OWS (occupy Wall Street) rabble were heroes and all corporations were evil (while he was taking money from them). Everyone in the freaking world is aware (with the possible exception of the left wing hate mongers) that Google has a left wing bias.

Link

The Great Leader is losing more and more members of his criminal regime. His, once loyal, co-conspirators have decided that they just didn't want a clown that demanded loyalty....but gave none in return....to throw them under the bus. His paranoia has reached levels that exceed even those of "the pictures are talking to me" Nixon. His fate will be much worse than Nixon's. Multiple felons will push the mighty GOP over the edge.

Yeah....Donnie....look at Google and Yahoo and Twitter and Facebook....and prove to the world what a real Dictator looks like. You are carrying out Comrade Putin's orders well. The hour and a half private meeting you had with the murderer served you well.

Forum List

Back