The great beans and rice debate......

North Korea Says It’s Open To Talking Denuclearization With The U.S.
The regime also announced plans to hold a summit with South Korea in April.

Can anybody name one harm, one effect NK has had on the US, our economy, our state of well being, just name anything? You got a fat little guy, needing attention and getting it...that's about it. Even if he had a missle that could reach the US, does anyone think he'd use it?

Between NK and DACA.....enough already!!

I pass more holes and pot holes in my streets than illegals. I haven't had a cost of living adjustment in years. My state has some of the worst schools in the country. I worry about mass shootings and the OPIOD crisis. I worry about Trump and his state of mind. Do I lose sleep over NK, NO, Do I lose sleep over Maria and Jose staying in the US, NO....the things that concern me and my family, Washington could give a fuck about
Just a few weeks ago you smartest people on the planet were telling us Trump's tweets were going to start WW3. Now it looks as if the world will become much safer.
Who woulda thunk you people were 180 from reality.
LOL.....the world must safer? NK is a all talk little action country that has about as much clout as a dust mop.

NK hasn't harmed us..YET. Not for want of trying.

Take the disgusting psychotic out.

Can anybody name one harm, one effect NK has had on the US, our economy, our state of well being, just name anything? You got a fat little guy, needing attention and getting it...that's about it. Even if he had a missle that could reach the US, does anyone think he'd use it?

I pass more holes and pot holes in my streets than illegals. I haven't had a cost of living adjustment in years. My state has some of the worst schools in the country. I worry about mass shootings and the OPIOD crisis. I worry about Trump and his state of mind. Do I lose sleep over NK, NO, Do I lose sleep over Maria and Jose staying in the US, NO....the things that concern me and my family, Washington could give a fuck about
Just a few weeks ago you smartest people on the planet were telling us Trump's tweets were going to start WW3. Now it looks as if the world will become much safer.
LOL.....the world must safer? NK is a all talk little action country that has about as much clout as a dust mop.
WhyIwon.jpg

View attachment 180848
Correction.....shit like you, won!!

It's not really about the economy....at least not at this point.
We have had for decades now, a defense treaty with South Korea, just as we have a defense treaty with NATO. With such treaties, we conduct joint military exercises to maintain a state of military readiness. North Korea, which tried to conquer South Korea militarily and entered into a stalemate because of a UN mandated defense of South Korea, still wants to take South Korea as their own. South Korea is a flourishing Capitalist nation with a government elected by its people. North Korea is all about a one-party communist system that is oppressive. The South Koreans want nothing to do with that type of government. As we have a defense treaty with South Korea, North Korea wants us out......and we're not going. All that aside, North Korea has publically admitted that once they have their nuclear weaponry miniaturized and able to be placed in missiles, they will sell them to "ANY" party with the money to pay for them. That means they would easily sell nukes to any terrorist organization that coughs up enough funds for them.
Once that happens, you can expect a nuke, or nukes, to be smuggled into the west, this country included, for the purpose of killing millions. The stupid North Koreans don't understand that at some point, the terrorists will also turn on them as well.
So, North Korea may not be much to you, or us, at this time, but eventually, it'll all come back to bite us in the ass.

NK hasn't harmed us..YET. Not for want of trying.

Take the disgusting psychotic out.
NK does not have the resources nor the backing to attack anybody.....Have you ever saw that country from space? Its the darkest of all the countries.......it lacks everything. Kim wanted attention and he got it. And what better source than from a fruit like himself.

We have had for decades now, a defense treaty with South Korea, just as we have a defense treaty with NATO. With such treaties, we conduct joint military exercises to maintain a state of military readiness. North Korea, which tried to conquer South Korea militarily and entered into a stalemate because of a UN mandated defense of South Korea, still wants to take South Korea as their own. South Korea is a flourishing Capitalist nation with a government elected by its people. North Korea is all about a one-party communist system that is oppressive. The South Koreans want nothing to do with that type of government. As we have a defense treaty with South Korea, North Korea wants us out......and we're not going. All that aside, North Korea has publically admitted that once they have their nuclear weaponry miniaturized and able to be placed in missiles, they will sell them to "ANY" party with the money to pay for them. That means they would easily sell nukes to any terrorist organization that coughs up enough funds for them.
Once that happens, you can expect a nuke, or nukes, to be smuggled into the west, this country included, for the purpose of killing millions. The stupid North Koreans don't understand that at some point, the terrorists will also turn on them as well.
So, North Korea may not be much to you, or us, at this time, but eventually, it'll all come back to bite us in the ass.
Dude, we spent a lifetime fearing the Soviet Union, another lifetime fearing communism, another life time fearing muslims, another life time fearing people of color, another lifetime fearing this, fearing that....at some point, the US need to fear each other...that's the shit that keeps me up at night, the lone white boy down the street that beats his dog or that orange mf called Trump.

Dude, we spent a lifetime fearing the Soviet Union, another lifetime fearing communism, another life time fearing muslims, another life time fearing people of color, another lifetime fearing this, fearing that....at some point, the US need to fear each other...that's the shit that keeps me up at night, the lone white boy down the street that beats his dog or that orange mf called Trump.
Odds are astronomical that you will be killed by someone of your own race. Let the little white boy ride his skateboard in peace.

I would like to agree with you but North Korea has used talk of talks as stalling methods many times in the past. I will reserve judment until I see the out come of the talks if there is any. I am most certainly hoping for the out come you are suggesting!

Forum List

Back