The GOPs New Star: Jindal

You misspelled "joke."
no, he didnt intend to say joke
since he is not

A lil' sensative are we?

The guy came off like a cheesy cornball talking to a kindergarten class.

you guys are trying to destroy him and that means he IS a threat

Jindal's delivery of that speech was terrible, I've seen many posters and pundits from the right agree that he didn't do a good job. While I'm sure some people are going over-the-top with this guy I can assure you that based on last night's performance Bobby Jindal is about as threatening to the left as Sarah Palin.

Jindal/Palin (or vice versa) 2012!

palin was no threat as long as cuntbag couric was there to destroy her and defend dipshit biden.

Jindal lied throughout his entire speech. He talked about a nonexistent lev train to Disneyland, which is ironic since he went to Disney World today. I am not making this up!

Then he complained about spending money to monitor volcanoes. Apparently he has never been to Portland or Seattle or Anchorage....

Then he used Hurricane Katrina as an example of how government can't solve people's problems. Well certainly not a government headed by George Bush who appointed his college buddy as the head of FEMA!

Jindal and Palin in 2012!

Last edited:
Jindal lied throughout his entire speech. He talked about a nonexistent lev train to Disneyland, which is ironic since he went to Disney World today. I am not making this up!

Then he complained about spending money to monitor volcanoes. Apparently he has never been to Portland or Seattle or Anchorage....

Then he used Hurricane Katrina as an example of how government can't solve people's problems. Well certainly not a government headed by George Bush who appointed his college buddy as the head of FEMA!

really?

Mag-Lev Train from Las Vegas to Disneyland moving forward | The Disney Blog

seems Disney doesnt agree with you

but i see where you got it from
you lying sack of shit

You misspelled "joke."
since he is not

A lil' sensative are we?

Jindal's delivery of that speech was terrible, I've seen many posters and pundits from the right agree that he didn't do a good job. While I'm sure some people are going over-the-top with this guy I can assure you that based on last night's performance Bobby Jindal is about as threatening to the left as Sarah Palin.

trust me, Palin is not done, not by a long shot
and if you think shes no threat, keep thinking that

since he is not

A lil' sensative are we?

palin was no threat as long as cuntbag couric was there to destroy her and defend dipshit biden.

Sarah Palin ... destroyed by Katie Couric ... lol

since he is not

A lil' sensative are we?

She may not be done in Alaska but nationally she's finished.

A lil' sensative are we?

no, Couric will end up trashed
shes a bitch and not a journalist

A lil' sensative are we?

She may not be done in Alaska but nationally she's finished.
dream on

A lil' sensative are we?

well that was about when the numbers and her image started to fade.

funny how couric let it slide when bin Biden said FDR went on TELEVISION in 1929.

As they should have ... Palin was awful and looked like a fool in that interview (and the Gibson one)

funny how couric let it slide when bin Biden said FDR went on TELEVISION in 1929.

I'm not claiming that she's unbiased but if you think Katie Couric is the reason Sarah Palin is a laughing stock then what does that say of Sarah Palin allowing Katie Couric to pwn her so badly.

really?

you lying sack of shit

Ha, ha, ha, ha, haaaa!!!!!!!

A Disney Blog!!!

When you wish upon a star, doesn't matter where you are.....

As they should have ... Palin was awful and looked like a fool in that interview (and the Gibson one)

I'm not claiming that she's unbiased but if you think Katie Couric is the reason Sarah Palin is a laughing stock then what does that say of Sarah Palin allowing Katie Couric to pwn her so badly.

It doesn't look good when a history major says FDR was on Tv in 1929? Biden looked like he was on one of those Jay Leno skits.

really?

you lying sack of shit

Ha, ha, ha, ha, haaaa!!!!!!!

A Disney Blog!!!

When you wish upon a star, doesn't matter where you are.....
that was just one of MANY, you fucking moron

thing is, Couric didnt pwn anyone
but the rest of the media fucks played it up like she had

I wonder how much of a factor Lorne Michels played in the election.

You're right. Palin pretty much pwned herself ... all Couric did was ask some questions. Couric didn't make her give those idiotic answers.

You're right. Palin pretty much pwned herself ... all Couric did was ask some questions. Couric didn't make her give those idiotic answers.

as did Biden. but the media left his idiocy alone.

"I wonder how much of a factor Lorne Michels played in the election."

Got to be the post of the year so far......

Answer. Unless you got something else completely moronic that Biden said in that interview ...

Look I get what you are saying ... the MSM was tougher on Sarah Palin.

But it's simply not true that Biden was anywhere near as bad as Sarah in the Couric interview.

Biden thought there was TV in 1929, Sarah Palin went on incoherent rants and couldn't articulate what newspapers and magazines she read.

Answer. Unless you got something else completely moronic that Biden said in that interview ...

Look I get what you are saying ... the MSM was tougher on Sarah Palin.

But it's simply not true that Biden was anywhere near as bad as Sarah in the Couric interview.

Biden thought there was TV in 1929, Sarah Palin went on incoherent rants and couldn't articulate what newspapers and magazines she read.

Plus Biden gave hundreds of interviews and has been a U.S. Senator on the national stage for 30 years.

Palin was a half term governor of Alaska who had to limit her interviews because she knew so little.

Forum List

Back