The GOP needs someone else to lead the "LOCK HER UP" Chants. Mike Flynn is busy.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017

Since pleading guilty, Mike hasn't been out and about too much leading the "LOCK HER UP" Chants.
Do they need someone new?

Everyone I can think of to lead the "LOCK HER UP" Chants could end up being "locked up".

Any suggestions?

• Banned
Gee, I thought there would be a dozen suggestions by now.

3840886_G.jpg
tweety_in_cage.gif

Since pleading guilty, Mike hasn't been out and about too much leading the "LOCK HER UP" Chants.

Everyone I can think of to lead the "LOCK HER UP" Chants could end up being "locked up".

Any suggestions?

Donald Trump said Friday he doesn't care about prosecuting Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, after attendees at his rally chanted "lock her up."
After the chants started at the President-elect's post-election "thank you" rally in Michigan, he responded, "That plays great before the election -- now we don't care, right?"

Donald Trump on 'lock her up' chant: 'Now we don't care' - CNNPolitics

Any suggestions?

Donald Trump said Friday he doesn't care about prosecuting Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, after attendees at his rally chanted "lock her up."
After the chants started at the President-elect's post-election "thank you" rally in Michigan, he responded, "That plays great before the election -- now we don't care, right?"

Donald Trump on 'lock her up' chant: 'Now we don't care' - CNNPolitics

We care.

We want to see people who actually committed crimes and pleaded guilty "locked up". Especially after threatening an innocent women.

This approaches "divine" justice.

We can only hope Trump is next. His entire live has been dedicated to stealing, lying, ripping people off, discrimination, selling out, bankruptcy, rewarding the wealthy. The guy, along with peeking at young girls and being a serial adulterer is also the hero of the American Right Wing. That says even more about them than him.

What a disgusting man to want as a role model for children.

What does that tell you about the kind of people they are?

Speculation asks the question: What does Mikie know?

Forum List

Back