The GOP is praying for Hillary's good health and that she runs in 2020 as Trumps

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
campaign manager again.................So everyone join me in a prayer for Hillary, I hear that Trump has sent Hillary a case of Geritol.................................

God bless Hillary

HRC will never be the democrat nominated for president again.

Did she ever get over her IBS?

CvgiTvHWYAARFxc.jpg

I would never pray for the Hildabeast to run for president. What if my prayer is answered......and she wins?

I would never pray for the Hildabeast to run for president. What if my prayer is answered......and she wins?

sit tight-------the next election is going to be a nite-mare no matter who runs

campaign manager again.................So everyone join me in a prayer for Hillary, I hear that Trump has sent Hillary a case of Geritol.................................

God bless Hillary
They are trying to copy The First Family.

But for Hillary in the condition that she is in, that it is going to take more than prayer. Maybe about five or six more strong secret service men.

th

Don't mean to interfere with your fucked up stupidity, BUT you do realize that Hillary Clinton is 2 to 3 years YOUNGER than the orange lard......But, do carry on...LOL

Do you right wingers (and Trump ass-kissers) REALLY want to go there???? LOL

_1t-QQARB-8L8LS66WIHkLg0au81Fv6FbswkjSHEA0I.jpg

Don't mean to interfere with your fucked up stupidity, BUT you do realize that Hillary Clinton is 2 to 3 years YOUNGER than the orange lard......But, do carry on...LOL
2 to 3 years younger and the proud owner of a case of Parkinson's disease.

Carry on with your six pack

She will be 70 in October. Trump just turned 71. That makes him only 1 1/2 years older.

She will be 70 in October. Trump just turned 71. That makes him only 1 1/2 years older.

Are you arguing with liberal math?

Why?

Are you arguing with liberal math?

Why?
Believe it or not, some people actually believe this stuff.

yes, yes....I was wrong...Instead of Hillary being "2 or 3 years younger".....It turns out that she is 1 and 1/2 years younger.......which then, to right wing morons, makes her ancient while the orange buffoon is the picture of a healthy beached whale.....Isn't that so?......LOL

yes, yes....I was wrong...Instead of Hillary being "2 or 3 years younger".....It turns out that she is 1 and 1/2 years younger.......which then, to right wing morons, makes her ancient while the orange buffoon is the picture of a healthy beached whale.....Isn't that so?......LOL

I never tire of watching that.

Forum List

Back