The GOP is blowing it on the border issue

Trump could say something like this:

"I condemn anyone, including those in my party, who attack the people who are desperate to come to America from South and Central America. The problem is not with them; it's with the so-called leaders of those countries who have allowed their countries to rot from corruption; it's with the American legislators who refuse to hold American companies legally accountable for hiring illegals; and it's with all of us for refusing to work together to solve this problem like reasonable adults.

"A family desperate to come to America should not be mocked or insulted. They just want to live in decency, they want to be able to take care of themselves and their families. They are truly victims of their home countries. Anyone who attacks them is part of the problem, not the solution."

Yeah. Something like that. Instead the party's loudest voices are the types of people we see here on USMB.

And of course, saying such a thing would get him sideways with Talk Radio, so don't hold your breath.
I think it's quite the opposite. The dems should be more clear that in some places fences or barriers would be a good idea. Other places, like in the middle of a fucking desert with no water or towns for 50 or more miles, walls make zero sense, and the money is better spent on real time air survellience and arresting the people when they are wandering. And drug dealers and rapists who want our women aren't going to be wandering in a fucking desert. But the dems should make the case.
So the GOP's message is great just the way it is?

The border is out of control because the democrats made it so. Opposing any and all border control. Attacking the president on the issue daily. Pelosi screaming "not one dollar " and her support for MS-13 and their spark of divinty. The outright hatred Democrats have for whites and the efforts in population replacement. All contributions to the breakdown at the border.

I put the blame on the people that are breaking our laws. That’s just me

Are you referring to the Trump administration or are we still ignoring that and just focusing on brown people?

What other group is ruing this nation?
I’ll get right on them.

Your group. Your group is a big fucking problem that needs a physical and psychological tune up like yesterday.

You mean that logical group with nuts who refuses to play stupid?

Nope.

Coming here with nothing to build a new life is so unamerican

We have enough people with nothing. We don't need more poor people, regardless of the color of our skin. And as usual you are appealing to emotion rather than logic.

It won't work the way the left wants to do it. If we're going to have good safety nets and a healthy nation we have to be more exclusive.
The problem is too many people believe that if we throw enough money at anything and anyone it will fix any problem.

These are the same ones that want more unskilled labor while yelling that unskilled labor will be replaced by automation. That unskilled labor does not get paid a living wage.

"I condemn anyone, including those in my party, who attack the people who are desperate to come to America from South and Central America. The problem is not with them; it's with the so-called leaders of those countries who have allowed their countries to rot from corruption; it's with the American legislators who refuse to hold American companies legally accountable for hiring illegals; and it's with all of us for refusing to work together to solve this problem like reasonable adults.

"A family desperate to come to America should not be mocked or insulted. They just want to live in decency, they want to be able to take care of themselves and their families. They are truly victims of their home countries. Anyone who attacks them is part of the problem, not the solution."

Yeah. Something like that. Instead the party's loudest voices are the types of people we see here on USMB.

And of course, saying such a thing would get him sideways with Talk Radio, so don't hold your breath.
I think it's quite the opposite. The dems should be more clear that in some places fences or barriers would be a good idea. Other places, like in the middle of a fucking desert with no water or towns for 50 or more miles, walls make zero sense, and the money is better spent on real time air survellience and arresting the people when they are wandering. And drug dealers and rapists who want our women aren't going to be wandering in a fucking desert. But the dems should make the case.
So the GOP's message is great just the way it is?

It’s actually not aggressive enough.
The hatred towards Mexicans here in the beanerized capital of Mexifornia has reached a fever pitch. THANK GOD! I can only wonder what it’s like in middle America. Shit, even Mexicans are starting to hate Mexicans here.
The GOP needs to sack-up and expose these humans cockroaches even further.

Are you referring to the Trump administration or are we still ignoring that and just focusing on brown people?

I’ll get right on them.

Your group. Your group is a big fucking problem that needs a physical and psychological tune up like yesterday.

Nope.
Thought so

We have enough people with nothing. We don't need more poor people, regardless of the color of our skin. And as usual you are appealing to emotion rather than logic.
^ Something that’s been said constantly in this country for hundreds of years

You're not making a real counter-argument.
Just pointing out that as you villify poor people for wanting to come here for a better life, you live in a country built by poor people who came here for a better life. And slaves, but that’s another conversation.

Didn’t Trump get elected by 30 states and 2,623 counties on a very aggressive “FUCK PIECE OF SHIT WETBACKS” message?
And you think it makes sense to tone that down huh? NEGATIVE

Tone it down or get flushed down the dustbin of history. Your choice.

Just pointing out that as you villify poor people for wanting to come here for a better life, you live in a country built by poor people who came here for a better life. And slaves, but that’s another conversation.

I want public universities and universal healthcare in the United States because it will strengthen our nation. We're not going to get there with the left's immigration ideology.

I’ll get right on them.

Nope.
Thought so

Idiotic reply, as usual. You know exactly what group of ingrates I'm talking about. You're a card-carrying member.

Their ethnicity doesn't matter. The real problem is the amount of poor people we have in this country, and we're letting more in through our southern border. The left is stupid. Affording the social safety nets they want is already going to be a hat trick, but that's not enough. They want to let in even more poor people so the numbers are even more impossible.

Sometimes idealism just isn't logical. They think the world should work one way and don't stop to think "Can it though?"

If it were up to me the only people allowed to immigrate here would be financially independent people that won't need handouts. If you want to move here you need to give to America, not take from it.
Coming here with nothing to build a new life is so unamerican
Now we have a welfare state. different times

No, he didn’t. That was not his message. Period.

Didn’t Trump get elected by 30 states and 2,623 counties on a very aggressive “FUCK PIECE OF SHIT WETBACKS” message?

Tone it down or get flushed down the dustbin of history. Your choice.

Embrace the Wetback invasion or else huh?
But but but....RUSSIA!
“The GOP better give this country to Mexico or else”...We’ve all heard that...right?

There is a legal way to enter our country.
Immigrants can apply for a work visa, a tourist visa or a student visa.
They can apply for citizenship.
Open borders harm our country.
We have a right to control our border crossings and immigration.
Consider what would happen if we gave-up on controlling our immigration.

so you're saying the people don't know that they're breaking laws to enter our country? really? wow.

Last edited:
No, he didn’t. That was not his message. Period.

I’ll play along...I love semantics.
Which of his messages ranked above his “FUCK WETBACKS” message?
Where within his platform would you rank the importance of his “FUCK WETBACKS” message?

Forum List

Back