The GOP-ig Trump signs stimulus into law and rejects oversight

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Leave it to the score keeper to reject congressional oversight on how billions will be spent on this package deal. Now why would he do that? I see another Quip pro quo headed our way, with only red states getting what they need and blue states having to bow and kiss orange orangutan ass to get a nickle of money we tax payers provide.

The great King, only allowed GOP-igs at the signing and that's okay, because it was house democrats, to all you liberal hating fools out here, that made the bill possible that included unyielding aide to the ppl and not corporations..something you morons will forget when you cash your socialized checks, no doubt.

Donald J. Trump is by far the worst human being ever to not only breath air, but survive on it. Anyone not praying for Nov, is a fool.

• Banned
President Trump should be given a line-item veto for any bill that reaches his desk.
Is that why the GOP loves Fat Donnie so? Hey, give it to Donnie... he signs anything.
Photo opts and rallies is all this idiot seems to thrive on. Taking credit for shit, he has no hand in or knowlege of...what a fuckin loser

• Banned
President Trump should be given a line-item veto for any bill that reaches his desk.
Is that why the GOP loves Fat Donnie so? Hey, give it to Donnie... he signs anything.

We would love him even more if he had the ability to strip all the horseshit Pelosi and Schumer stuffs the bills with.
Your kind would love of can of Trump shit sealed with rat droppings inside, thats how fucked up and pathetic you Trump whores are.....in short, non fuckin factors in life...bye

We would love him even more if he had the ability to strip all the horseshit Pelosi and Schumer stuffs the bills with.
Your kind would love of can of Trump shit sealed with rat droppings inside, thats how fucked up and pathetic you Trump whores are.....in short, non fuckin factors in life...bye

Do I detect a hint of surliness in your overall demeanor?
:auiqs.jpg:

Do I detect a hint of unbridled ignorance in your demeanor? YES

Leave it to the score keeper to reject congressional oversight on how billions will be spent on this package deal. Now why would he do that? I see another Quip pro quo headed our way, with only red states getting what they need and blue states having to bow and kiss orange orangutan ass to get a nickle of money we tax payers provide.

The great King, only allowed GOP-igs at the signing and that's okay, because it was house democrats, to all you liberal hating fools out here, that made the bill possible that included unyielding aide to the ppl and not corporations..something you morons will forget when you cash your socialized checks, no doubt.

Donald J. Trump is by far the worst human being ever to not only breath air, but survive on it. Anyone not praying for Nov, is a fool.
You got what ewe deserve. A save on the Arts. Say thank you to the bitch Pelosi.

Since you didn't provide a link to anything substantiating your story, one can only assume what the hell you're trying to say.

Being the magnanimous person I am, I will attempt to make some sense out of this clusterfuck of a thread.:

You're probably referring to an article written by Stephen Lendman. He hosts the Progressive Radio News Hour on the Progressive Radio Network, which probably explains how you heard the story. In his editorial piece, he rails against Trump, Wall Street, Bankers, and the FED. The same typical left-wing pap we've been hearing for decades...

Trump Rejects Congressional Oversight Over Corporate Bailout Bill - Stephen Lendman

Since you didn't provide a link to anything substantiating your story, one can only assume what the hell you're trying to say.

Being the magnanimous person I am, I will attempt to make some sense out of this clusterfuck of a thread.:

You're probably referring to an article written by Stephen Lendman. He hosts the Progressive Radio News Hour on the Progressive Radio Network, which probably explains how you heard the story. In his editorial piece, he rails against Trump, Wall Street, Bankers, and the FED. The same typical left-wing pap we've been hearing for decades...

Trump Rejects Congressional Oversight Over Corporate Bailout Bill - Stephen Lendman
Dude, your a moronic simp Fox viewer...next?

You got what ewe deserve. A save on the Arts. Say thank you to the bitch Pelosi.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, wake me up when your butt buddy leaves.

Forum List

Back