Poll: Protective Masks In New York Hospitals

Have doctors and nurses in New York been taking masks "out the back door" and selling them?

• No. That is a batshit crazy conspiracy theory that our dumbass president wants reporters to investig

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Yes. These masks must be going somewhere. Those doctors and nurses want to hurt our president's rep.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Maybe. Just like the people who said "yes", I am a complete idiot who will believe anything.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
yeah, it is. There are many others that could steal ppe than the drs. Your op ignores all others. that isnt valid.

The man implied that they were going out the back door...which means that they had come in the front door. The
man didn't mention anything about delivery drivers or warehouse workers.

We all know what he meant. But the need to play stupid is strong for some.

yeah, it is. There are many others that could steal ppe than the drs. Your op ignores all others. that isnt valid.

The man implied that they were going out the back door...which means that they had come in the front door. The
man didn't mention anything about delivery drivers or warehouse workers.

We all know what he meant. But the need to play stupid is strong for some.
stupid like you are being. Calling for some kind of investigation to find where shit is disapearing to is not an accusation. Maybe the stuff is being used properly. we dont know, but we should.

Gov cuomo is on now, and was asked about this issue. His answer was that he is stockpiling ppe. He said he has a wharehouse in nj where supplies needed for the future are stored. He ended his answer by saying he didnt think the pres was accusing anyone, but if he was he needs to make the accusation.
Personally I accept him at his word.

Gov cuomo is on now, and was asked about this issue. His answer was that he is stockpiling ppe. He said he has a wharehouse in nj where supplies needed for the future are stored. He ended his answer by saying he didnt think the pres was accusing anyone, but if he was he needs to make the accusation.

That is what you call being politically correct. Cuomo needs Trump right now. He's biting his tongue because he
can't risk the asshole getting his feelings hurt.

That is what you call being politically correct. Cuomo needs Trump right now. He's biting his tongue because he
can't risk the asshole getting his feelings hurt.
You really are that far gone aren't you?. Sorry friend, hope you get better.

Forum List

Back