The goal of American leftwing politics is about ensuring that no one working 40 hours a week lives in poverty.

But how could that be if the wealthy have only gotten more wealthy and the poor more more poor?
40 million wetbacks and all their anchor babies fucking up wages all across the wage spectrum, libtard tech giants contracting to India and property values…..Get out of your own way and stop importing and manifesting more poor….simple shit Lib

The government is not now never has been and never will be the solution to all of lifes problems some understand this others don't. There are many reasons why some end up in poverty sometimes it's because of their own dumbass life decisions and unwillingness to do anything about them no government legislation or policy can fix that.

40 million wetbacks and all their anchor babies fucking up wages all across the wage spectrum, libtard tech giants contracting to India and property values…..Get out of your own way and stop importing and manifesting more poor….simple shit Lib
What specific evidence do you have that they have lowered wages? If you can’t provide that, you’re a useless idiot.

I agree with the OP. Let ME ADD. The goal of right wing politics is to get labor at the CHEAPEST amount possible. That's terrible and it's ANTI AMERICAN. When a low wageisoffered they say " no ody wants to work anymore" which is flat out a lie. A disgusting lie.

Isn't the goal of every worker to get the MOST MONEY POSSIBLE for their labor? That's terrible and it's ANTI AMERICAN.

Actually, no it isn't.

Nor is seeking the best price you can get to buy labor.

I love how you just pretend like you knew about this source beforehand when it’s so obvious you googled to find it lol. I’m also willing to bet you skipped over a bunch of articles that prove I’m right before you found this one. Why? Because this data is from 1995 you idiot lol. It doesn’t even make a comparison to other countries besides a mention about Japan living space. It also talks about poor people making one time purchases like appliances lol. Obviously that’s irrelevant when it comes to monthly or yearly expenses. Who the fuck cares if poor people owned VCR’s? God forbid they had products to entertain themselves with! Either way, poverty has significantly worsened since 1995. That’s a pretty safe bet.

The data I showed you not only is recent, but it makes actual comparison to other countries lol

Epic fail. I hate to break it to you.

Son, this article is from the 1990's - that's how long you Marxists have been telling this debunked lie. That you're repeating a lie I just proved was debunked 30 years ago proves how utterly devoid of integrity you of the fascist left are.

Son, this article is from the 1990's - that's how long you Marxists have been telling this debunked lie. That you're repeating a lie I just proved was debunked 30 years ago proves how utterly devoid of integrity you of the fascist left are.
I never said anything about the 90’s. That 90’s was a better time for the poor and middle class. I don’t dispute that. Unfortunately for you, that article still makes no mention how that data compares to other countries, however. That comparison is what ultimately matters.

The 3 answers to poverty
1.Education= general and trade, life skills, business.
2. Good health= physical, mental, and spiritual.
3. Access to Capital.
The war on poverty did not fail. Could it have done more? Yes. A lot of those programs are set up to fail due to them being managed by well-meaning but unqualified people. And not properly funded.
If it were not for the war on poverty programs me and my family would still be picking in the fields and living in poverty. I am not wealthy by any means but I am comfortable. Just a note I have never owned anything brand new until recent years until now it was always used for the most part. (powdered milk sucks) :) ;):thup:

But Herr Comrade Billy000 claims poverty is worse now?

Perhaps you too should get together to figure out which one is right?

Okay then explain in specific detail how illegal immigrants affect it. No? Yeah that’s what I thought.

Let's pretend Biden allows 1 million low skilled central and south Americans to move in.
Are they going to compete with the low skilled Americans who live here?
Is that competition more likely to raise or lower the salaries of those low skilled Americans?

It is not my responsibility to make sure that you earn enough money. It is your responsibility.

If you can't do well in the US then you will not be able to do well anywhere in the world.

I never said anything about the 90’s. That 90’s was a better time for the poor and middle class. I don’t dispute that. Unfortunately for you, that article still makes no mention how that data compares to other countries, however. That comparison is what ultimately matters.

You repeated an old, stale lie that was debunked 30 years ago. Yet you thought you could get away with it.

You Marxists have no integrity at all. You'll tell any lie to further you agenda - no matter how many times the lie has been dispelled.

There is no poverty in America - fact.

The "poor" in America today live better than people from any walk of life lived through 99% of human history.

Let's pretend Biden allows 1 million low skilled central and south Americans to move in.
Are they going to compete with the low skilled Americans who live here?
Is that competition more likely to raise or lower the salaries of those low skilled Americans?
Billy can't grasp such concepts.

One doesn't become a Marxist because they're smart.

You repeated an old, stale lie that was debunked 30 years ago. Yet you thought you could get away with it.

You Marxists have no integrity at all. You'll tell any lie to further you agenda - no matter how many times the lie has been dispelled.

There is no poverty in America - fact.

The "poor" in America today live better than people from any walk of life lived through 99% of human history.
What is this 30 years ago shit? I said nothing about life 30 years ago. That’s you. Only
You are saying that.

Forum List

Back