The goal of American leftwing politics is about ensuring that no one working 40 hours a week lives in poverty.

Does that mean the economy is doing well under Biden?

Our economy is so spectacularly successful, that even the deliberate damage done by Xi's Biden Regime isn't enough to bring us down.

Nazi fuck Newsom in California has declared war on Truckers in his bid - coordinated with Quid Pro - to destroy our supply chain. Brown before him waged war on the farmers in California, destroying the most productive farmland in the world, the Imperial Valley.

Is the reason that you seek to destroy the production of food and distribution of goods because you want to "help" the poor?

Hardly, quite the opposite.

The Nazis want to control the food supply and starve billions of people to death.

The power to control whether people eat is absolute power. The left - the democrats and other tyrants - seek power above all.
More lunacy.

Our economy is so spectacularly successful, that even the deliberate damage done by Xi's Biden Regime isn't enough to bring us down.

Nazi fuck Newsom in California has declared war on Truckers in his bid - coordinated with Quid Pro - to destroy our supply chain. Brown before him waged war on the farmers in California, destroying the most productive farmland in the world, the Imperial Valley.

Is the reason that you seek to destroy the production of food and distribution of goods because you want to "help" the poor?

Hardly, quite the opposite.
But how can that be when child poverty is the worst among developed nations in the US?

1 in 7 kids live in poverty. That is not the case in other first world nations.

But how can that be when child poverty is the worst among developed nations in the US?

1 in 7 kids live in poverty. That is not the case in other first world nations.

ROFL

Oh, the communists claim that do they?

With self-serving bullshit that fails to compare purchasing power in equivalence. In fact the "poor" in America have greater wealth than the "middle" in most of Europe.

ROFL

Oh, the communists claim that do they?

With self-serving bullshit that fails to compare purchasing power in equivalence. In fact the "poor" in America have greater wealth than the "middle" in most of Europe.
Instead of bitching about my source, why don’t you find your own source that counters mine? Otherwise you’re just pointlessly whining lol

Nobody in the U.S. lives in poverty, relatively speaking. Except the mental defectives and addicts that the liberals allow to live on the street. Our "poor" have cell phones, apartments with heat and ac, and plenty of food. In fact, when Biden's food shortages do hit (and they "gonna be real") those poor will likely suffer least, being used to getting food without that time-consuming process of working for it.

If you want to know why wages are so low, look no further than to the fact that government subsidized employers paying an artificial minimum wage by supplementing incomes people would not be able to live on with EBT, etc.

End those programs and employers will have to pay the natural minimum wage, which is by definition a livable wage, without which the employer will have no workers. Here, you most important source of wisdom explains it:

Instead of bitching about my source, why don’t you find your own source that counters mine? Otherwise you’re just pointlessly whining lol

I'm pointing out that this is bullshit.

You need to get new lies - these are old, stale, and long debunked.

{
"poor" shows that the Census Bureau's report is misleading.

For most of us, the word poverty suggests destitution: the inability to provide a family with adequate food, clothing and shelter. But only a small number of the 30 million plus people classified as "poor" by the Census Bureau fit this description. Although real material hardship does occur in America, it is rare. The bulk of the

"poor" live in material conditions considered comfortable or even well-off just a few generations ago. Indeed, total spending per person among the lowest-income one-fifth of households actually equals that of the average American household in the early 1970s - after adjusting for inflation.

How poor are the "poor" ? Consider the following statistics, all drawn from federal government reports:

* In 1995, 41 percent of all poor households owned their own homes. The average home owned by a poor person has three bedrooms, 1-1/4 baths, a garage and a porch or patio.

* More than 750,000 poor people own homes worth more than $150,000; nearly 200,000 own homes worth more than $300,000.

* Only 7.5 percent of poor households are overcrowded; nearly 60 percent have two or more rooms per person.

* The average poor American has a third more living space than the average Japanese and four times as much living space as the average Russian - that's the average citizen in Japan or Russia, not the average poor person.

* Seventy percent of poor households own a car; 27 percent own two or more cars.

* Ninety-seven percent of poor households have a color television; nearly half own two or more color televisions. Nearly three-quarters have a videocassette recorder; one in five has two VCRs. Sixty-four percent own a microwave oven; half have a stereo system; more than 25 percent have an automatic dishwasher.

* Two-thirds of poor households have air conditioning. By contrast, 30 years ago only 36 percent of the entire U.S. population had air conditioning.

* As a group, the poor are far from being chronically hungry and malnourished. In fact, poor Americans are more likely to be overweight than middle-class ones. Nearly half of poor adult women are overweight. And 84 percent of the poor say their families have "enough" food to eat; 13 percent say they "sometimes" do not have enough to eat. Only 3 percent say they "often" do not have enough to eat.

* The average consumption of protein, vitamins and minerals is virtually the same for poor and middle-class children and in most cases is well above recommended norms. Poor children actually consume more meat than do higher-income children and have average protein intakes 100 percent above recommended levels. Indeed, most poor children today are supernourished, growing up, on average, to be one inch taller and 10 pounds heavier that the GIs who stormed the beaches of Normandy in 1944.}

Oh, and SF Gate is a FAR left source. Even your own side calls bullshit on this.

I'm pointing out that this is bullshit.

You need to get new lies - these are old, stale, and long debunked.

{
"poor" shows that the Census Bureau's report is misleading.

For most of us, the word poverty suggests destitution: the inability to provide a family with adequate food, clothing and shelter. But only a small number of the 30 million plus people classified as "poor" by the Census Bureau fit this description. Although real material hardship does occur in America, it is rare. The bulk of the

"poor" live in material conditions considered comfortable or even well-off just a few generations ago. Indeed, total spending per person among the lowest-income one-fifth of households actually equals that of the average American household in the early 1970s - after adjusting for inflation.

How poor are the "poor" ? Consider the following statistics, all drawn from federal government reports:

* In 1995, 41 percent of all poor households owned their own homes. The average home owned by a poor person has three bedrooms, 1-1/4 baths, a garage and a porch or patio.

* More than 750,000 poor people own homes worth more than $150,000; nearly 200,000 own homes worth more than $300,000.

* Only 7.5 percent of poor households are overcrowded; nearly 60 percent have two or more rooms per person.

* The average poor American has a third more living space than the average Japanese and four times as much living space as the average Russian - that's the average citizen in Japan or Russia, not the average poor person.

* Seventy percent of poor households own a car; 27 percent own two or more cars.

* Ninety-seven percent of poor households have a color television; nearly half own two or more color televisions. Nearly three-quarters have a videocassette recorder; one in five has two VCRs. Sixty-four percent own a microwave oven; half have a stereo system; more than 25 percent have an automatic dishwasher.

* Two-thirds of poor households have air conditioning. By contrast, 30 years ago only 36 percent of the entire U.S. population had air conditioning.

* As a group, the poor are far from being chronically hungry and malnourished. In fact, poor Americans are more likely to be overweight than middle-class ones. Nearly half of poor adult women are overweight. And 84 percent of the poor say their families have "enough" food to eat; 13 percent say they "sometimes" do not have enough to eat. Only 3 percent say they "often" do not have enough to eat.

* The average consumption of protein, vitamins and minerals is virtually the same for poor and middle-class children and in most cases is well above recommended norms. Poor children actually consume more meat than do higher-income children and have average protein intakes 100 percent above recommended levels. Indeed, most poor children today are supernourished, growing up, on average, to be one inch taller and 10 pounds heavier that the GIs who stormed the beaches of Normandy in 1944.}

Oh, and SF Gate is a FAR left source. Even your own side calls bullshit on this.
I love how you just pretend like you knew about this source beforehand when it’s so obvious you googled to find it lol. I’m also willing to bet you skipped over a bunch of articles that prove I’m right before you found this one. Why? Because this data is from 1995 you idiot lol. It doesn’t even make a comparison to other countries besides a mention about Japan living space. It also talks about poor people making one time purchases like appliances lol. Obviously that’s irrelevant when it comes to monthly or yearly expenses. Who the fuck cares if poor people owned VCR’s? God forbid they had products to entertain themselves with! Either way, poverty has significantly worsened since 1995. That’s a pretty safe bet.

The data I showed you not only is recent, but it makes actual comparison to other countries lol

Epic fail. I hate to break it to you.

The 3 answers to poverty
1.Education= general and trade, life skills, business.
2. Good health= physical, mental, and spiritual.
3. Access to Capital.
The war on poverty did not fail. Could it have done more? Yes. A lot of those programs are set up to fail due to them being managed by well-meaning but unqualified people. And not properly funded.
If it were not for the war on poverty programs me and my family would still be picking in the fields and living in poverty. I am not wealthy by any means but I am comfortable. Just a note I have never owned anything brand new until recent years until now it was always used for the most part. (powdered milk sucks) :) ;):thup:

Last edited:
I love how you just pretend like you knew about this source beforehand when it’s so obvious you googled to find it lol. I’m also willing to bet you skipped over a bunch of articles that prove I’m right before you found this one. Why? Because this data is from 1995 you idiot lol. It doesn’t even make a comparison to other countries besides a mention about Japan living space. It also talks about poor people making one time purchases like appliances lol. Obviously that’s irrelevant when it comes to monthly or yearly expenses. Who the fuck cares if poor people owned VCR’s? God forbid they had products to entertain themselves with! Either way, poverty has significantly worsened since 1995. That’s a pretty safe bet.

The data I showed you not only is recent, but it makes actual comparison to other countries lol

Epic fail. I hate to break it to you.

All you need ask yourselve Billy, is why people fight to get in here. That is the question you do not like! They do not do it because it is oppressive, they do it because this this is the best place on planet earth to make a decent living.

Were it not true, people would be fleeing, instead of arriving.

If you do not get it, then your own thread is over your head!

Republicans think leftwing politics in the US is about communism but this is of course ridiculous. Has any democrat in office proposed this or any other solution involving ending capitalism itself? Nope. Not even close. Eliminating the wealthy class is also not on the table. All American lefties want to do is reduce poverty, strengthen the middle class, and making sure that the wealthy pay their fair share in taxes EFFECTIVELY. The EFFECTIVE tax rate is what a class actually pays in taxes. The OFFICIAL tax rate is what they are expected to pay but because of deductions and loopholes, they do not pay that tax rate. Why this concept escapes republicans is beyond my understanding.

Without a doubt both parties have failed to do much of anything when it comes to alleviating poverty, but here’s the difference with democrats: they actually make attempts at the issue. They at least TRY to pass policies that meet this goal such as raising the minimum wage or child tax credits. Hell at least they passed the child tax credit to begin with even if it expired.

What do republicans do for the poor? Absolutely nothing. No attempt. Nada. That goes for the middle class as well. They don’t do jack shit. Doesn’t all of this bother Republican voters? The middle class shrunk and the poor became more poor under Bush and Trump but for some reason that does not bother them.

Of course it is worth mentioning that, historically on average, economic metrics like GDP and job growth are better under democrats than republicans.

We just wan to be free to choose to work where we want, you democrats can create your own jobs and do what you want.. Put your money where your fucking mouth is

All you need ask yourselve Billy, is why people fight to get in here. That is the question you do not like! They do not do it because it is oppressive, they do it because this this is the best place on planet earth to make a decent living.

Were it not true, people would be fleeing, instead of arriving.

If you do not get it, then your own thread is over your head!
See the problem with your delusion is that you think this applies to anyone living in first world countries. Plenty of first world citizens feel perfectly fine where they are at. They sure as hell prefer their healthcare systems.

Forum List

Back