The Globalists: Here is the Full Roster of Davos 2022 Attendees

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
For those who may not be familiar with the organization...

The World Economic Forum (WEF), through its annual Davos conference, acts as the go-to policy and ideas shop for the ruling class. The NGO is led by a comic book villain-like character in Klaus Schwab, its megalomaniac president who articulates a truly insane, extremist political agenda for our future...

FMC87rYUYAAFUzF.jpg

People and politicians saying "build back better", in relation to The Great Reset 'conspiracy'...

Davos 2022 includes the usual components of WEF’s “you’ll own nothing and you’ll be happy” totalitarian eco statist agenda. Topics discussed and panels at the 2022 meeting will include:

Experience the future of cooperation: The Global Collaboration Village

Staying on Course for Nature Action

Future-proofing Health Systems

Accelerating the Reskilling Revolution (for the “green transition”)

The ‘Net’ in Net Zero

The Future of Globalization

Unlocking Carbon Markets

And of course, a Special Address by Volodymyr Zelenskyy, President of Ukraine

American politicians....

Gina Raimondo Secretary of Commerce of USA

John F. Kerry Special Presidential Envoy for Climate of the United States of America

Bill Keating Congressman from Massachusetts (D)

Daniel Meuser Congressman from Pennsylvania (R)

Madeleine Dean Congresswoman from Pennsylvania (D

Ted Lieu Congressman from California (D)

Ann Wagner Congresswoman from Missouri (R)

Christopher A. Coons Senator from Delaware (D)

Darrell Issa Congressman from California (R)

Dean Phillips Congressman from Minnesota (D)

Debra Fischer Senator from Nebraska (R)

Eric Holcomb Governor of Indiana (R)

Gregory W. Meeks Congressman from New York (D)

John W. Hickenlooper Senator from Colorado (D)

Larry Hogan Governor of Maryland (R)

Michael McCaul Congressman from Texas (R)

Pat Toomey Senator from Pennsylvania (R)

Patrick J. Leahy Senator from Vermont (D)

Robert Menendez Senator from New Jersey (D)

Roger F. Wicker Senator from Mississippi (R)

Seth Moulton Congressman from Massachusetts (D)

Sheldon Whitehouse Senator from Rhode Island (D)

Ted Deutch Congressman from Florida (D)

Francis Suarez Mayor of Miami (R)

Al Gore Vice-President of the United States (1993-2001) (D)

Here’s the PDF File in case the link goes down.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Look at all those Republican at that conference. . . . :eusa_think:

Looks like you don't know what you are talking about Big Bend. . . IMO? Your trust in your party is severely misplaced.
You ignorant twit no treaty has any legal authority in the US unless and until it is ratified by the Senate.

That'll take care of the no fly zone and the 5000 man personal army protecting them

View attachment 648491
They don't keep most of it secret anymore, it is mostly right there, right out in the open, because they know, nobody can do shit to stop them.
In another thread, Big Bend Texan believes once that WHO Treaty is signed by Biden, that the GOP won't ratify it. . . .

IHR Pandemic Treaty Is A Medical Power Grab And Global Vaccines - 5/19/2022 - TuckerCarlson​

They don't keep most of it secret anymore, it is mostly right there, right out in the open, because they know, nobody can do shit to stop them.
In another thread, Big Bend Texan believes once that WHO Treaty is signed by Biden, that the GOP won't ratify it. . . .

IHR Pandemic Treaty Is A Medical Power Grab And Global Vaccines - 5/19/2022 - TuckerCarlson​

They're going to have to get 60 votes to get it to the floor and a simple majority to pass it.

That's going to be a very tough haul.

Probably a boomer rino
Naw. . . he actually bleevs that they will stop it from being ratified. I don't think he is a RINO, but I think he believes that the media that tells him there are folks that AREN'T RINOs will stop it. . . they won't.

Only 11 Senators voted against that aid to Russia, that is about how many Senators will vote to block globalism, and that ain't enough to stop the global totalitarian police state.

Naw. . . he actually bleevs that they will stop it from being ratified. I don't think he is a RINO, but I think he believes that the media that tells him there are folks that AREN'T RINOs will stop it. . . they won't.

Only 11 Senators voted against that aid to Russia, that is about how many Senators will vote to block globalism, and that ain't enough to stop the global totalitarian police state.
You have a very vivid imagination.

I have the facts. 60 votes to get it to the floor, 50 to ratify it before it has any force of law in the US.
Find all the threads on the forum and link them to this thread, that are on this treaty.

Find all the MSM article and comments from Senators that you can, and post them here, showing how they oppose this. . . I bet you can't.

You know why? Because other than Tucker? It isn't a topic that the establishment wants talked about, and it isn't something that Senators want their constituents concerned about, because they all plan on voting for it.

If you want to call me a conspiracy theorist. . . go on then, PROVE IT, prove me wrong, post some coverage of this issue and the Senators who oppose it.

Forum List

Back