The Ghost in the Window

I'm not saying that I believe in such things.........

but I've heard many stories about parents that get images or heard sounds of their kids and/or their assailants when they are in deadly trouble.
Shortly after my dad died, my brother and his wife invited my mom to stay awhile in Colorado.
I intended to stay at the house to look after the 2 cats.
The first night, at 3 am, I was startled out of my sleep because "someone" was pounding on the workbenches with a hammer. Then I could hear the large wooden tool chest being dragged across the basement floor. The "work noises" didnt stop.
I ran out of the house, got in my car and drove home.

When I was leaving, I could see the basement lights were on, but I wouldnt look directly at the window because I was afraid I'd see my dad in the window.

I just came back to feed and take care of the cats during daylight hours.

I never told my mom about it, but I did tell my brother

A portal to another dimension

162782175416457991.1628166598.jpg

Shortly after my dad died, my brother and his wife invited my mom to stay awhile in Colorado.
I intended to stay at the house to look after the 2 cats.
The first night, at 3 am, I was startled out of my sleep because "someone" was pounding on the workbenches with a hammer. Then I could hear the large wooden tool chest being dragged across the basement floor. The "work noises" didnt stop.
I ran out of the house, got in my car and drove home.

When I was leaving, I could see the basement lights were on, but I wouldnt look directly at the window because I was afraid I'd see my dad in the window.

I just came back to feed and take care of the cats during daylight hours.

I never told my mom about it, but I did tell my brother
Hello. I would like to interview you for a podcast. These are done over the phone, from the comfort of you favorite chair or couch, and then posted to YouTube. Feel free to E mail ParanormalConviction at G mail dot com if you would like to be a guest. Thank You!

Forum List

Back